Sponsored by:

fun-filled Friday and the weekend

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 09:44 AM
hawk911
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fun-filled Friday and the weekend

Well, tonight we're taking in a baseball game with friends- Brewers v Astros. Not sure which Brewers team will show up; the one that beat the Cubs 18-1, or the one that got beat by the Cubs 13-2 Then tomorrow I'm going to our midwest version of Cars and Coffee- Supercarsaturdays! Looks to be a freakin awesome day, so there should be a LOT of cars. I went to one of these last year, and there were a half dozen each of Ferraris, Lambos, Porsche, Vettes, and a lot of typical muscle cars. We'll see what shows tomorrow.

Tomorrow night, we're attending a wedding; my first Muslim wedding. My wife's old boss's son is getting married, but she's asked me to leave the camera at home. so I will. Kind of a date night, I guess.

Sunday we've got friends coming over to see the now 7mo old baby. Haven't seen her in a long time, so it will be nice to catch up.

so what about your schedule?
Old 08-06-2010, 10:18 AM
Rocket Rob
IHI KING!
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 176 Posts

Geoff - I'm heading to a baseball game too. We are going to see the local minor league team. The weather looks like it will be terrific and the team is offering buy one get one free today which doesn't hurt.

Saturday, my GF and I are heading up to northern NH to pick up her daughter and two friends. We are borrowing an SUV. Neither of us has a large enough car to carry 5 people and 3 sets of camping gear/luggage. Should be a nice drive and the weather forecast is good. It will be interesting to see how a Ford Edge drives. Wish I could be taking the 964 instead.

Sunday - plan to wash and wax the 964. Its gotten pretty dirty.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:19 AM
da_gleadless
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be picking up a friend in need of some TLC from Sheffield (post work) via a wonderful road called the snake pass... its kinda like a Northern England version of the alps ha! - see photos of previous fun

Only thing is I will be in a hire car and not my 964

Then I'm off home to London to make some birthday celebrations in a good old English pub to drink Belgian beer and Irish stout!

A sightseeing tour of London is planned for Saturday, probably open top in my Targa, weather permitting

Sunday I may have a drive out into kent to find a decent spot in the countryside for coffee and Sunday Lunch with Yorkshire puddings

Bring on the weekend
Attached Images    
Old 08-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Metal Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 429 Likes on 309 Posts

Tomorrow I'll be flying the 964 flag, going to Hell (Mi.) and back with athompson to the Sharks In Hell 928 get together.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:18 PM
hawk911
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have fun Paul!
Old 08-06-2010, 05:18 PM
jimq
Burgled
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I got nuthin

Quick Reply: fun-filled Friday and the weekend