bought a rennlister's 964 . . . hello

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 PM
UncleRemus
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default bought a rennlister's 964 . . . hello

Hey guys,

I just bought the RSA that boze_man owned. I figure it's the least he could do for tormenting me for the past 4 years at work.

He tried to get me to buy a 964 here a couple years ago, and I've been lurking ever since. Now you guys will be lucky enough to point me in the right direction until I find all the good archived threads here.

Anyways, is it bad if smoke pours out the back when I hit the gas?

Old 05-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Rocket Rob
IHI KING!
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 176 Posts

Welcome to the 964 club! These are great cars. What are your plans? How will you be using the car (street, DE, racing, concours, all of the above)? Do you have any mods planned or are you keeping as is?
Old 05-14-2010, 12:27 PM
UncleRemus
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Rob. Yeah, in terms of mods, it's got a couple toys: H&R springs, stainless brake lines, DAS roll bar, pedal kit, gauge bezels, and a couple sets of extra wheels for track tires.

I used to autocross quite a bit, and will definately take it down there a couple times. We also have a good selection of road courses around here for DEs, but I'd say it's pretty unlikely that I'll be an active participant there, as I have two small kiddos now. I'll probably ramp up my autocross again when the lil' guy can start driving the junior carts.

Anyways, I just have a few upkeep items to take car of right now, but otherwise it's a very clean car.

Quick Reply: bought a rennlister's 964 . . . hello