Sponsored by:

RS Door Panels w/speaker grills - In stock at Hennessy

Old 03-27-2007, 02:20 AM
Cupcar#12
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS Door Panels w/speaker grills - In stock at Hennessy

Folks, this is really a Sob story so bear with me.

Tomorrow my Cups interior will be back in, complete, a little nicer than it was originally, EXCEPT for the door panels. Mine have some how Gone missing over the past 3 years (actually just in the last year or so) and so i was forced to order a new set from porsche. Porsche of course does not make the have these are the part number Which superseded the carrera RS 964 from what i was told.

993 555 031/032 14 05T M002/M451/M651 -Carrera RS road version/Reduced Radio Preparation (no speakers)/Electric window openers

So needless to say i was really really happy when they showed up today after 3 months of waiting for them to be built buy the black forest elves, as they raised the vinyl cows and chewed up the bark needed to make a set

But what they built were the M002/M651 Panels W/Speaker grills!!!!
Agrhhhhh......

Long story short - i am door panel less and the ONLY set of NEW in the BOx - Just made 964/933 RS door panels w/speaker grills in existence are in route back to Hennessy porsche in Atlanta. I you ever wanted a set of Original RS door panels - this is your one and only chance to get them w/o being at the Mercy of the Black Forest Elves and the Whims of the factory door trimmers. I am sure Ken will cut you the same "out of state deal" he did me to move them on (200.00 less than list/each btw)

They will arrive in Ga - Monday.

They will still be about 3x more expensive than the Appbiz ones but they are correct - no muss - no fuss - no excuses.

PM me if you want the # for them.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RS Door Panels w/speaker grills - In stock at Hennessy