Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RSA Pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 12:52 PM
GG Allin
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

You can get good reproductions from rsamerica.net. My "RS" is a repop. My "America" is genuine. They look fine together. You can find 993 RS emblems on eBay. They are too small. They don't look right.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:59 PM
TR6
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by northfire
TR6 Nice wheels
Thanks, they are Kinesis 18's.
Originally Posted by northfire
Have you fixed your front grille. I had a pushed up chin too but followed John964's instruction and fixed it. super easy and makes a big difference in looks.
Gee thanks. So, you're saying my front end doesn't look good... Just kidding. No, I haven't fixed the crooked grin yet. I've been more about trying stay on top of the mechanical and performance stuff than cosmetics. Hell, I haven't even washed it since my last track day two weeks ago. Its still got tire/track schmoo all over the *** end. One of these days.
Originally Posted by mbrouder
You can get good reproductions from rsamerica.net. My "RS" is a repop. My "America" is genuine. They look fine together.
I'm the opposite. My "RS" is original and my "America" is repro (thanks to my wife tossing out the piece of the "A" that broke off... I was going to glue the original back together). I can vouch for the repros that are sold on RSAmerica.net. Very high quaility. I literally compared it side by side with my original and couldn't tell the difference.

Quick Reply: RSA Pics