Sponsored by:

RSA for RSA Trade?

Old 03-04-2007, 02:47 AM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RSA for RSA Trade?

Just a weird thought on a Saturday night:

If you go over here, (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/334071-addition-to-the-fleet.html) you'll see what I just picked up: Basically a 993RS sans serial #. So that makes RSA #2 expendable. At least for the purposes of making a D stock racer to replace the one I wrecked back in '03. Plus we don't run any club races in Northern California, so having a to-the-rules stock/prepared class PCA club racer is pretty much pointless for me. But I'd hate to part with the RSA just for the sake of thinning the herd.

So what crossed my mind is that if someone has a nice street RSA, but has the track/racing bug and doesn't want to go down the slippery slope with such a nice car, here's a 138K miler, and damn good cosmetically just waiting to be prepped.

It's a sunroof/LSD/AC car.

Realistic value of this car + cash = realistic value of your car. Any color but red, since that's what I've got.

I suppose a '94 speedster could tempt me, too.

Anyway, here's a quick pic of the running part of the fleet as we are today.
Attached Images  
Old 03-04-2007, 08:52 AM
DHinkle
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 17 Posts

Ken:

You have impeccable taste in cars. If your 993 RS is set up correctly, you will have many happy laps!
I would post your car on RSAmerica.net along with Rennlist and 6Speedonline.com.

Post your comments after your first track session.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:46 AM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks! The yellow car is waaaaaaaay beyond your C classer, so it's mainly because all of the real RS's are on the wish list and this one popped up. This one's a 3.8/short gears/Moton/etc.

I'm not at all interested in just selling the RSA; just had a wild thought that if someone here wanted to trade down their nice(r) car for one you wouldn't lose sleep over turning into a track car, here it is.

I'll have it out for a bit on Friday. We've got a private day at Thunderhill. Couple of F1 cars are even supposed to show up!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RSA for RSA Trade?