Sponsored by:

Rennlist North Wales Run!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 07:47 PM
Pesty
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

John,
I couldnt make this one anyway and probably wont be able to make April the first but I will need to pop along to a few meets this year. give me an excuse to get it out and drive it. Its becomeing a bit of a garage queen at the moment.
Keep up the good work.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Atgani
Burning Brakes

Received 447 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by John Boggiano
Well in view of the very bleak looking weather forecast, I think we'd better postpone it.

Can't do next Sunday, but let's provisionally set a date for Sunday 1st April. Pity - it's been really nice all week.

Sorry to disappoint, but at least now we've still got the first one of the year to look forward to.

Diary cleared accordingly, I promise
Old 03-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Atgani
Burning Brakes

Received 447 Likes on 209 Posts

JB, definitely a good call cancelling today, weather is truly appalling, high winds, sleet, snow, driving rain. it wouild have been miserable.
Let's hope for better in a couple of weeks time.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:20 PM
John Boggiano
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's good to know, Henry. I thought I might have got it wrong as it started out pretty nice here today, and really only started getting lousy quite late. I drove to my parents (literally a five minute drive) in sunshine and returned two hours later in three inches of snow!

Damn. Mucked up the RS4 which I was hoping to keep clean for Castle Combe next weekend.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Sal 965
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by John Boggiano
That's good to know, Henry. I thought I might have got it wrong as it started out pretty nice here today, and really only started getting lousy quite late. I drove to my parents (literally a five minute drive) in sunshine and returned two hours later in three inches of snow!

Damn. Mucked up the RS4 which I was hoping to keep clean for Castle Combe next weekend.
Driving in 3 inches of snow would have been much more of a challenge than in the RS4

Quick Reply: Rennlist North Wales Run!