Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OKAY SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS AND MAYBE A FEW WORDS FROM THE HEART,..

Old 11-28-2005, 07:39 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

Default OKAY SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS AND MAYBE A FEW WORDS FROM THE HEART,..

Approaching my third week as a member of rennlist.com and my soon to be 150 th. post, what I can’t stand is; I have no idea what you guys look like! Perhaps, I’m writing to a preconceived image of someone that is in fact, the complete total opposite of what I thought. Show me a photograph of someone, and immediately I know what to say and how to answer to this once a stranger maybe now, perhaps a Friend...

Every generation speaks its own language based on the words or music of that particular epoch...

I know your Porsche 911/964, I know what profession enabled you buy it so, now it's time to play,.... WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE TODAY!!!!! I’m sure my writings of late, were totally wrong and were in fact destined for some else, please excuse me if I spoke the wrong language to the wrong preconceived image that I had. "Them times they are a changing"... (to the music of long ago for some)

Hawk 911, last week you gave me this idea, words to an image, smart thinking. You know "911.5" is going to be one great generation for you!!!

OKAY SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS AND MAYBE A FEW WORDS FROM THE HEART,.. I WANT TO KNOW YOU BETTER!!!

Thanks, not to me and Hawk 911, but all members!!!

After falling off a ladder 15 feet up, I cracked my two heel bones, broke a few toes, a little internal bleeding and finally now, after being horizontal since, 15:35 hrs. Saturday, Sept.10, 2005, I’m finally on my feet, THANK GOD!!!!! In my third week of Hell in Pain, I crawled to my Porsche 911/964, I could use my seven toes and, left for a Sunday drive alone. It was probably, THE BEST DRIVE OF MY LIFE!!!!! I was able to breath and felt life again. Once again this, VERY SPECIAL CAR, saved me from going crazy. At this very moment, I’m crying, what can I say,.... Several weeks ago, I thought I would never walk again. All the nerves were obliterated in my feet from the impact, I had experienced pain in my life but never, the same non stopping density of hurt!! Alpina was more then a friend when I needed one,.. Any way that’s why I’m so, (adj) HAPPY, in that very, very recent photograph of me breaking the rules and going out and returing as a New Man, soon to be 58!! There, I was just another guy that digs his Porsche 911/964,...(thanks for listening)...

Last edited by MARC A. 964 C4; 11-28-2005 at 11:52 PM.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:11 AM
DaveK
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well - I don't happen to have a photo of myself to hand. I'd say - think Brad Pitt and you won't be far wrong

I can show you what my girlfriend looks like instead 'cos I changed my avatar last night.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:19 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

And she's looking good too, wow not only the Porsche 964, but what a great way to keep the passenger seat warm, she’s made for you! Hope the three have fun together, all the best, MARC A.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:49 AM
tafkai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok
i have no camera ,
but my car is black , 1993 carrera 2 cabrio MODIFIED. 18"carrera cup speedlines , turbo S rear spoiler , tech-art front spoiler , fabspeed twin exhausts , lowered with eibachs .
i am white , 5'8" , 1969 male , atheletic build , MODIFIED . bleached hair (black roots) , upper half of body heavily tattood .
i paid for my car using my wage as a high-purity pipe-fitter working in the semi-conductor industry .
further information (***** size etc.) available on request .
hope this helps with your future posts
Old 11-28-2005, 09:55 AM
tafkai

oh , true colours ???
blue .............. manchester city blue to be precise
Old 11-28-2005, 09:58 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

You sound like a funny guy, and to the point! Dig one up, we're long term here, look forward to meeting you! Watched Man U. play yesterday on SKY SPORTS, good clean game, a nice Sunday with a few beers,..
Old 11-28-2005, 10:30 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

What! 36 years young, no wonder you did'nt know "THE GREATEST NHL PLAYERS OF YESTERDAY!!" By looking at your beautiful Son, I can get an idea of where those good looks came from, or at least half of them. So many young Dads today, and a new hawk 911.5 in June, I feel like a Grand Pa today, and that’s a good feeling! " WE ARE SO LUCKY!!!" Ours son are going to take good care of the Porsches one day, soon I’ll be teaching my 14 year old Christopher, the difference between an up-shift and speed-shift, but maybe with my wife’s Honda Jazz,.. Enjoy these special years, they go by fast youngster,..All the best, but I still want to see those, Big Blue(?) Eyes of yours',.....Marc
Old 11-28-2005, 10:47 AM
zicoramone
Aficionado
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's see....as you know my car already...hum...first pic is me when I was young...the second is from today.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/449399
Old 11-28-2005, 10:56 AM
zicoramone
Aficionado
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hoooooooo!!! Sorry for the "poster". My idea was to upload a smaller one
Old 11-28-2005, 11:30 AM
Mavel
Advanced

Default This is me!

Hello guys, one pic from this summer on me, and one pic of me and my family taken a year ago. Your youngest daughter is a lot older today! I just turned 40, and to drive my 964 C4 cab is one of the best things to do!
Regards, Patrik from Sweden
Old 11-28-2005, 12:08 PM
sundog
Race Director

Received 197 Likes on 105 Posts

Ok, Well no pic of me, it would break all of your monitors. But, we got one of our daughter playing in the championship of her high school soccer tournament. Goalies beware! I spend more time watching her games than I do driving the p-car. both are such a rush.
Attached Images  
Old 11-28-2005, 12:12 PM
MARC A. 964 C4

Zicoramone, after all these years at cardomain.com, as we say at that platform,."Hey Dude you'z one good looking type a guy from Porto"!!!!! Nice to meet you, I feel that I've known you for so long, and your pictures are still the best, even the very last one, of you today. Now I know who I'm writing to, thanks Ramone, and thanks for being a great internet buddy and all the support you give me, take care...Marc
Old 11-28-2005, 12:20 PM
MARC A. 964 C4

Come on Sundog, you can do it ! Silly question, but did your daughter win the game with that kick, hey, I have a cousin living in San Jose,... Gary Flint,...Saw him about 50 years ago, maybe today he's the couch of the team? Thanks for the hello,..Marc A.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Kahdmus
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

zicoramone, I have to say that some of your pictures at cardomain are simply stunning!
Old 11-28-2005, 12:24 PM
MARC A. 964 C4

Marvel, nice words, you and the Family look happy, life begins at 40, room still for number three, there's always room in a 964! All the best, from everyone here!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: OKAY SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS AND MAYBE A FEW WORDS FROM THE HEART,..