Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OKAY SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS AND MAYBE A FEW WORDS FROM THE HEART,..

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 02:51 PM
robbed666
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No I'm not from cardomain. There are quite a few Robs on here

That reminds me of a sketch from " Not the Nine o'clock news!" (Now I'm really showing my age!!) Car related I hasten to add!!!
Old 11-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Azureblue
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Robbed666, would that be "handbuilt by Roberts"
Stuart, I'm pretty sure I was behind a blue Targa this morning. I have seen it a few time before. Cobalt is a great colour, I was looking for blue or black myself, ended up with Polar silver. It was the best car I saw in over eight months of looking (liked TVRs myself, as the Cerbera had kiddy seats, just too many horror stories) Marc, I will post a pic, If I can find one, I always seem to be behind the camera.
Darryl
Old 11-30-2005, 09:28 PM
bzh on the loose
Advanced

Hi Marc... Good to see that to are back to a standing and moving position, even if not yet to full speed. Hope you recover quickly and get back to full operating mode to be able to squeeze the "mushroom" soon enough...

just wondering WHO is walking the dog now? even a "youngster" like me have heard of guys like JPR williams and others... My live memorises starts with Jean Pierre Rives...ok that is late 70's. (but still the "passionate" style i reckon)
Old 12-01-2005, 05:56 AM
Greg_L
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Marc, hang in there, you'll be fighting fit soon i'm sure.
take care.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Azureblue
Intermediate

Thumbs up

This is me, the missus (Northern UK spelling) and the kids, taken recently on our holiday in the Canaries. The adults are on the extremes of the picture. I don't know why waiters always assume the beer is for the male, though the boot may be fitting as she does have a greater appetite for alcohol than I.
Attached Images  
Old 12-01-2005, 09:59 AM
A4
Instructor

Hey Marc, this must look familiar!!!

I'm from the States and visit the In-laws every other year between Milan and Torino. You have to love the the Lakes region!

Last edited by A4; 12-22-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:30 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

I’m sorry for this general across the board tear-jerker, but all you guys are FANTASTIC!! For this often lost, ex patriot American, now living in France, for more then 30 years, it’s great to taste some real friendship again, how many offered their best to me, a complete stranger... There is something special about owning a Porsche 911/964, and sharing that passion over internet, with a few photographs to look and write to... God... I know each and every one of you! I love you all! And your families are beautiful!.. IDEM, for the Europeans, but here on this side of the Pond, we live and see each other more often but, I admit not often enough.. But America, was my home, and still is in my heart, I miss HER so very much! My son Christopher, is an American, I insisted on this nationality when he was born, he has never seen His Country.. He's 14 years old.. One day, my Son Christopher, my wife Jutta and I may just come knocking on your door, aahhh, if it were only so easy?.. But until then...All the best from me and my dog, Cooky!!
But, until the doggy pic,.. This is why..I have no Family except, Jutta and Chris...
Old 12-01-2005, 10:39 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

A4 as in AUDI, there's so many super gardens, but here we go,..And the answer is:
Lago Maggiore
Isola Bella on a post card, 1985 circa....
Let me know, and I can win a 356C/ SC CABRIOLET....
Old 12-01-2005, 11:15 PM
A4
Instructor

Originally Posted by MARC A. 964 C4
A4 as in AUDI, there's so many super gardens, but here we go,..And the answer is:
Lago Maggiore
Isola Bella on a post card, 1985 circa....
Let me know, and I can win a 356C/ SC CABRIOLET....

Correct on the location! but no no no on the postcard!

I took that shot with my Nikon 35ml with a 50ml lense two years ago! The scan and download are little rough but its th ebest I could do. Enjoy that part of the world, I don't think I need to suggest it to you though!

Cheers!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:23 AM
Ms Kita
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default It's all about having good friends and sharing good times. I'm Ms Kita, Hi Guys!

Me and friends , sharing good times.
Attached Images  
Old 12-02-2005, 05:05 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

Ms Kita, let's hear it for the Gals, that share the same Porsche Passion but probably even more profoundly then the Guys here on Planet Earth!!.. Macho, as so many, me included, may think we are. The truth of the matter is, we need that Female impute to round out the days of our life. It most be a beautiful sight watching you drive by in your Porsche 911/964, what a contribution you are to the pleasures of driving a Porsche 911/964!!..I’m sure a lot of heads turn when you downshift before the apex approaches.. You want to race, Lady??.. Thanks for adding a photograph, I’m enjoying this post more than the others, I love Women like you... Happy Holidays, and don’t break too many hearts for the New Year...Marc A.
PS, You both look so happy, great.....
Old 12-02-2005, 06:01 AM
Pesty
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My two daughters and me in Monte Carlo. I wish I was there now

Last edited by Pesty; 12-02-2005 at 06:25 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:14 AM
MARC A. 964 C4

Petsy what a beautiful picture!! And the port, I was working one summer on a Charter Yacht, named, “SOUTHERN BREEZE”, at the same time , in the early 70’s , had a F1 charter for the Monaco GP, with a certain, Lord Heskieth (spelling) and his racing team, quite a Man,. Anyway thanks for the photo, I posted my tears on your thread, good luck, and thanks for the souvenirs. Marc A.

PS.Everything will be okay, look at the help around you..
Old 12-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Nutbeem
Burning Brakes

Me and my 5 month old bear, on vacation in Boston this Thanksgiving.

Being from Southern California, we can use the cab 300 days a year, but I can certainly see why a coupe would be preferable in the North East - Brrrrr....
Attached Images  
Old 12-02-2005, 12:38 PM
MARC A. 964 C4

Rick , Man do you look proud! I think being a Dad is probably the biggest turn-on in the universe, of course after, owning a Porsche 911/964, that is!!.. There’s no question there’s going to be one lucky Guy at home with a Wife, a Porsche, and the little Princess in pink,..Daddy is going to be spoiled, and why not, you deserve it!!.. Enjoy,.. How the years go by fast, these are special moments, thanks for sharing them,..Marc A.

Quick Reply: OKAY SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS AND MAYBE A FEW WORDS FROM THE HEART,..