Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rennstock '05 is JUST AROUND THE APEX -- REGISTER NOW!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 79 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Rennstock '05 is JUST AROUND THE APEX -- REGISTER NOW!

Hello Rennlisters....

Its that time of year again... Time for the annual Rennstock event in Gainesville, FL. This year is going to be better than ever!!!

We have secured a 1.6 mile road course at the Gainesville Raceway for this years Rennstock event. We are going to do timed solo runs around the track in 3 lap increments. The registration for the track portion of Rennstock will be limited to the first 30 participants so go to www.rennstock.com and register if you want to join in the fun. There is no limit on observers so everyone is welcome to come watch.

After the track its back to old business with a bar-bq, door prize giveaways and a late night bonfire (one of the highlights of last years Rennstock). There is an abundance of land so you can bring a tent and camp by the fire or check in to one of the near by hotels for the night (listed on www.rennstock.com).

Sunday morning we are going to get off to a slow start (late nights seem to cause this) having a morning group cruise around the back roads of North Florida which will end at the Gainesville Hooters for lunch.

Last years event was nothing short of AMAZING!!. Check out www.rennstock.com
to register for the event (even if you are just coming to hang out). There are also pictures from last years event and an area to purchase the DVD from Rennstock '04.

If you have any questions about this years Rennstock event just post them here or email matt(at)type944.com.

Thanks!

Matt & Travis
Rennstock '05
Old 11-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

cool!!
Old 11-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 79 Likes on 35 Posts

Jaime,

Hope you consider the track! Will look forward to seeing you there.

-Matt
Old 11-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Matt and Travis, I am considering this, as most of my Family lives in Gainesville and I'm down there a couple times a year, what the heck, might as well get down there in December - eh?

I'll get registered, the course looks like a HOOT!

Question: You say there will be timed runs in "3 lap increments" - how much track time, uh, er...LAPS should one expect to get?? Just curious, I'm SO there!