Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Monday morning- twisted again

Old 11-07-2005, 07:15 AM
hawk911
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Monday morning- twisted again

I post the why are you happy, and I like that, but also what do you look forward to?

I'm happy because Saturday, I got to tour a track with no one on it but a few cars from the Milwaukee PCA chapter. The area is involved in a race event next June, which should draw lots of club racers from the Chicago area and prolly 100+ miles around. This is true club racing, not just a DE or AX. Here's the track website; which I've posted before: Autobahn Country Club I have video, as my son was riding shotgun as we twisted and turned around a really fun track; I'll try to edit it down and post if I can find that thread again- free video hosting.

I'm looking forward to the next phase of my life, as it will be like nothing I've done before. I've volunteered my time to a worthy group of people, and the benefits are innumerable. I've got a new house on the horizon, and a few extras I hadn't planned on (Hint: a few more clues to my secret).

Oh yeah- I'm also looking forward to a few parts shipments this week.

So what about you- what are you happy about, and what are you looking forward to?
Old 11-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Christer
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am happy that my car is fixed but I am also looking forward to 9M finding wy locking wheel nut adapter thing so they can get the wheels off and replace the pads/discs...
Old 11-07-2005, 10:31 AM
jimq
Burgled
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Drove around saturday with the heat blasting out of my vents in 80+ weather! Thanks to Adrians book I was able to find the problem and fix it! Thanks Adrian. Car is running great and the weather here is perfect. Hope none of you were involved in the tornados over the weekend!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Monday morning- twisted again