Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   964 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/964-forum-59/)
-   -   Time for another SE Meet before winter sets in? (https://rennlist.com/forums/964-forum/229529-time-for-another-se-meet-before-winter-sets-in.html)

Computamedic 10-08-2005 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by warmfuzzies
Dave,

If you're going the M25 way, which way round will you be going???

kevin

Kevin,

From MK I'd usually go the Heathrow way, round to the A3. My guess is that you would probably go the other way. It doesn't really make that much difference for me although I suspect the Heathrow way is marginally shorter (and no toll to pay).

Regards

Dave

warmfuzzies 10-08-2005 07:02 AM

:(

raymond-turner 10-09-2005 03:56 PM

Hi guys, my wireless connection has been down for the last week, again. I don't even want to think how busy we have been at work....
However, the 30th sounds great, I'll be back of my jolly days the previous night, so a meeting, butties and a run out will be an ideal tonic after a week away with my childeren, meet at 10ish?
Cheers. Raymond

Andy Roe 10-13-2005 05:15 PM

Just a friendly Bump to bring this thread back to the top again in case anyone else is interested in meeting up on the 30th!

Computamedic 10-14-2005 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Computamedic
Just a quick mention, the weekend of the 29/30th October is when British Summer Time ends so you all get an extra hour in bed!!

I'm not so sure of this now - my Novell server seems to think the clock change is the weekend before .... so don't blame me if you are an hour late!!!

BTW my wife (Jane) has decided she wants to meet all you guys (she has already met Christer and Greg) so if anyone is contemplating bringing their wife/gf there will be some female company to prevent the otherwise inevitable boredom.

Looking forward to it.

Regards

Dave

DaveK 10-14-2005 03:46 AM

I will be bringing my girlfriend, so there will be another female there. Christer has met her too - and the last I heard was sending private emails to her...............

Christer 10-14-2005 05:13 AM

:banghead:

Greg_L 10-14-2005 05:40 AM

Might be there if i can borrow something interesting for the morning - my 964 will most likely be in pieces in a garage oop north...

Andy Roe 10-14-2005 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Greg_L
Might be there if i can borrow something interesting for the morning - my 964 will most likely be in pieces in a garage oop north...

What are you having done Greg? Did you find out what was causing your low oil pressure?

Ignore this! Just read your other thread Greg!

Christer 10-14-2005 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Greg_L

I can pick you up....

citychap26 10-14-2005 07:20 AM

Having just split with my gf really not sure I wanna come. Have not even been to work this week and i'm a bloody contractor!!!

Life stinks :crying:

DaveK 10-14-2005 07:23 AM

I always find buying myself toys helps. Keep looking for that turbo!

Christer 10-14-2005 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by citychap26
Having just split with my gf really not sure I wanna come. Have not even been to work this week and i'm a bloody contractor!!!

Believe me...we could make it a Support group...we can have one of Raymond's shoulders to cry on each...:)

Greg_L 10-14-2005 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Christer
I can pick you up....

Thanks for the offer!

Greg_L 10-14-2005 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by citychap26

Really sorry to hear that mate. Keep your chin up, you'll feel better soon.