Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speed Channel-Chop Cut Rebuild-C2 Cab

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 07:26 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought it ended up a bit ugly around the nose.
Interesting to watch the process though.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Smokin
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ms. Kita, who lives near me, was the person that bought the Porsche that was featured on that show. I haven't seen the car in person but it's supoosed to be a real looker! Maybe she will pop up and post a recent picture. I am surprised that I haven't seen her driving around town. I think she must prefer her 993.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Ms Kita
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Rick, I don't know which I prefer yet. That car is still being altered and corrected by my mechanic. The car was bulit for the TV show and SEMA and some items were skimmed-over and not properly installed. The builder was not a Porsche guy. ( Right now B&B is repairing my muffler.)

I will bring it by one day, your home home is close to me and the job.

Tif, in Annapolis is giving the car the going over and taking care of all the issues. For example, MD requires a license plate front and back and the rear must be illumimated. Momo steering wheel had no horn. The car was just a little too low for the streets in this area. I scrape the bottom left spooler making a U turn. So I had to raise it all around and re-align and corner balance. So, there are some small things that needed fixing. No engine leaks...YES!

In the mean-time, I have not seen much of the show , it is a re-run of season 2005. I was trying to get a DVD of the eposides or the building of my car, but the the production company's gave me the "keep watching BS".
Old 01-19-2007, 02:15 PM
RogerB
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's on again. First episode aired this morning, and right now, CCR is on every weekday morning at 6 am Central, at least in the midwest. Check Speed's website to confirm for your area.

Quick Reply: Speed Channel-Chop Cut Rebuild-C2 Cab