Sponsored by:

Well, I got a C2 Targa!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2002, 11:35 PM
ckkrause
Rennlist Member

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts
Post Well, I got a C2 Targa!

I am pleased to be the proud owner of a '91 C2 Targa. i bought it sight unseen from Florida, (I had a PPI done by a Porsche shop in Ft. Lauderdale) and had it shipped to CA. It has the distributor fix, no head leaks, and it is a beautiful black/tan. My son calls it the "Pimpmoble" because it has tinted windows along with the shiny black paint. I was really worried bying this car at a 3000 mile distance as I only saw a couple of Web based pictures of it. It has signs of an old leak on the right side of the motor, but after driving 30 miles from the shipping terminal, there was no drips or drops. 70K miles and I'm thrilled. It is in great shape! This is my 4th 911, ('68, '73T, '82 SC) and this is easily the best. It even has a 12 disk CD player in the (small) trunk, I didn't even know about. Thanks for the info on this site! I was able to ask the right questions after reading pretty much the whole history file on this board. -CKrause
Old 01-10-2002, 03:40 AM
SonnyV
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Congratulations on your "New" car. 964 Series cars are great. I wish I have an N/A '94 C4 Widebody for daily driver, in Silver or White. :-).

Sonny Vo
ps: Itis time for you to think about all the mods, :-).

Quick Reply: Well, I got a C2 Targa!