Sponsored by:

RejeX Group Buy - Forum Discount from X-Auto Products

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 09:50 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RejeX Group Buy - Forum Discount from X-Auto Products

Yes, it's been 2 months since our last group buy on RejeX, the super premium car polish and paint protectant for the discounted price of $17.95 for a 16 oz bottle. If you haven't heard about RejeX, it's an amazingly shiny polish that's also provides incredible protection against things that can mar the finish on your car - from bug guts and bird droppings to acid rain. Plus, it creates such a slippery surface, you can use it to reduce the accumulation of brake dust on your wheels. Use it on your paint, glass and wheels to help keep you entire car shiny clean.

You can place an online order by using the forum discount order page which is available only through this Group Buy promotion. Just click the link below to place an order.
www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/forumpurchase.htm

Your shopping cart will be created when you click on the $17.95 price button. Please be sure to bookmark this page in order to have it when reordering at the forum discount price as this page is not available except through this Group Buy thread.

As always, please feel free to call me at 800-559-1192 if you ever have a question about RejeX or any particular application that you may have before you. I'm always available to provide additional information about how to make the most of your time, effort and money to help keep your car looking great. You can reach me via phone, email, private message on the forum or by posting your questions in this or another thread. I search the boards for RejeX questions several times a week. And I especially thank those who post their comments about how well they like RejeX.

Very best regards,

Barry
X-Auto Products
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 04-26-2005, 12:24 AM
PC2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, you've read my mind! I used up my last bottle of ReJex yesterday and was just wondering when you'll be offering the group buy again. Thank you!

PS. Rejex is one awesome product!
Old 04-26-2005, 10:46 AM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I will give it a try. Order placed.