Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *Posting by paying Members only*! PRICES NEEDED.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

In the infamous words of Al Pacino ..."I'm just getting STAH-DED!!"

Love the lightweight 996 wheels on your car Mark, I remember when I wanted a set of those SOOOOO bad.

Here are a few pics for tonight, again, accepting fair offers.

In order:
1 - Blower Motor Resisters, you'll need one of each to "fool" your car when you remove the rear blower and put a bypass tube.
2 - Bumper, Complete...all brackets, tabs, etc. "Track Car" quality...NOT CONCOURS!!
3 - Bumper, right corner, Amazon Green, needs paint though...again, "Track Quality" part...
4 - Front Compartment Carpet - good condition, missing a few snaps but very usable and snaps can be sourced at any upholstery shop
5 & 6 - Factory Catalytic Converter, O2 sensor and heat shields...complete unit
7 - Used Clutch Slave Cylinder, they're a little over $100 new...get your spare here CHEAP...works great
8 - Cruise Control Unit - still attached to floor panel - mounted under passenger seat.
9 - Engine Lid Latch, perfect condition - had as a spare, just "in case"
Attached Images          

Last edited by Jeff Curtis; 01-25-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:33 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Here's a few more goodies:

1 & 2 - Factory 964 ECU with Autothority software that enhances performance on a 964 with any sort of exhaust improvement (i.e. removed cat/muffler, removed cat only, removed one muffler...any combo, I've tried them all and this chip worked great. Also compensates if you have a lightweight flywheel.

3 - Plastic/Foil coated engine heat shields, I have the FULL set, only the two side pieces pictured but have the FULL set. You can have 'em all - cheap.

4 - Plastic covers, front compartment. Both are factory cosmetic covers, these get banged up, broken, cracked...or flat out missing...get 'em here for cheap.

5 - Hood Latch, so perfect I considered having it as a "museum" piece in the "man room"...but nah...needs to be bent up and/or broken to be "cool".
...you can have the little rubber "nubbies" as well.

6 - Front Bumper "Rebar" Reinforcement - I have TWO of these, and a pair of front bumper shocks too...let me know if you need one. If you have an "oopsie" with your front end, you'll likely need one.

7 - ^^^Refer to part above...IF you need that, there's NO doubt you need these too! Front Bumper Rubber "Smile" and the bracket that bolts to the very edge of the front tub, that the smile screws onto...also the lower bracket that snugs up your plastic undertrays, screws to the forward most part of your tub down below.

8 - Front Compartment Seal - ever checked the prices on these bad boys?? It's yours for a reasonable offer, it's used, it was a spare...

9 - TWO front grilles! ...OK, as predicted, the "perfect" one sold quickly...the "toothless" one still remains...it'll be cheap!
Attached Images          

Last edited by Jeff Curtis; 01-30-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:44 AM
Jacke2c
Formerly turbotwoshoes
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Price on # 1 and # 4 Please

PM sent
Old 01-25-2012, 09:40 AM
breale01
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Repeat PM sent on #4 (sent a couple days ago). Up to Jeff who's got dibs now I guess.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Guys, just for the record, I get notifications for PMs immediately on my iPhone...so there's NO need to inform that you've sent a PM.

Most 964 board users know that I answer promptly and am on the "good guy" list...at least I HOPE I still am??

If you sent a PM asking about a part prior to another, you are BEFORE that person "in line"...unless you baulk and they're ready to buy - after all, I'm just trying to off my parts collection and make room for another hellish project.

FYI: breale01 - YOU ARE 1st on the list to buy the plastic pieces!

I won't pay your shipping and am VERY adept at packing/shipping items. I try and use Fedex Ground whenever possible as they have the best rates and awesome service (from what I've encountered over the years). I don't make money off shipping other than a dollar or two, here and there, and I consider that a "tip" to pay for tape, fuel to drop off packages, etc. - I will generally refund any shipping overages if they exceed the "couple dollar" amount. I have a box and packing material "collection" that would blow your mind and make any Fire Marshall nervous.

Just wanted to point that out as I was questioned the other evening. I'm in this to put $$$$$$$ in the bank towards my next "track toy"...NOT to screw anyone. I take decent pics and divulge any and all pertinent information that I can. If someone receives something other that when I've described, I'll make good on it, if someone receives something exactly as described and they don't like it...or need it, simply repost on here, let me know and I'll assist all that I can to ensure you sell the item to someone who can use it.

Anyway, just thought I'd post this while I'm thinking too much - and I hope this covers most, if not ALL of the other members who choose to post their items up for sale in this tight-knit community of 964 owners.

...except for the box/packing collection, you got NUTHIN' on me!
I'll have to post a pic.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:42 AM
KaiB
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yep...Jeff even wrapped my RS carpet (which is now for sale, as I won't be using it!!!) in FARKING BUBBLE WRAP.

Who else would do this - all for the nominal fee of next to nothing.

We need to support his habit, poor fellow has the sickness that only track time will cure...or exacerbate.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Yep...Jeff even wrapped my RS carpet (which is now for sale, as I won't be using it!!!) in FARKING BUBBLE WRAP.
I DID?? ...now that's twisted. I DO need HELP!!

So won't you please help? Offer me TWICE what an item is worth, add 50% then overcalculate shipping and I'll soon be on my way to building the new race car!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Rocket Rob
IHI KING!
Rennlist Member

Received 221 Likes on 175 Posts

Jeff - I'm interested in the engine mounts. PM sent.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

I'm pretty sure the mounts are SOLD...pending payment.

Will remove pics/description and let your guys know if it falls through.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Steve Watkins
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1993 RS America WPOAB2961PS419121 Club Racer JRZ, monoballs, adj swaybars, solid motor/trans mounts, dual oil coolers, LW flywheel, welded cage, fiberglass tail, dual outlet exhaust/headers, QR wheel, EvoII on slider, Rennline Cup floors/dash inserts, PCA Logbook. $34,900 Steve 940-300-3003
Attached Images      
Old 01-25-2012, 02:31 PM
FeralComprehension
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

@Steve Watkins: Damn, that is a sexy bitch.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

WOW, Steve, that turned out great! LOVE the finished interior, I always wanted to do that but was too lazy and racing w/NASA, they'd make fun of you...they made fun of me anyway! :P

GLWS, it's a beautiful car, although I thought it was pretty cool with the two-tone paint and custom nose.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:01 PM
yellowducman
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm looking to buy a rear spoiler control module in working condition for my 1990 C2 if anyone has removed their's.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:31 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

If you're looking for the little "ECU" looking unit I have one.

Please, someone, post a pic of what it looks like as I have a couple of "interesting units" in boxes, I know one is a Cruise Control unit, need to identify the wing control module and WHERE was it mounted? I forget.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:58 AM
yellowducman
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff Curtis
If you're looking for the little "ECU" looking unit I have one.

Please, someone, post a pic of what it looks like as I have a couple of "interesting units" in boxes, I know one is a Cruise Control unit, need to identify the wing control module and WHERE was it mounted? I forget.
Jeff, this is what I'm looking for. Mounted under the seat of the 90-91 and under the dash on later ones.

Part No: 96461821200

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *Posting by paying Members only*! PRICES NEEDED.