Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *Posting by paying Members only*! PRICES NEEDED.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Smile 964 Twin Exhaust Left Rear Valance - FVD55900

For sale - FITS NARROW BODIED 964 ONLY. New, never painted, never installed. Bought it as a gift for a friend, he never got the chance to install it.

964 Twin Exhaust Left Rear Valance - Click on the link for specs: FVD 559 00.

This is the corner bumper cover if you want to convert your narrow-body car to a dual exhaust setup.

Photos from fellow forum members with this installed:

Cost new is 295 + shipping... willing to let it go for US$150.00 plus shipping. Hand, watch, chairs, red velvet table cloth and other items in the photo not included in the price.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:00 PM
fiskarflugen
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wachuko - you have a PM
Old 05-17-2011, 07:22 PM
74carreraturbo
Racer

Now that I have proper offset confirmation on these wheels they are back up for sale! These are 18X8 front and 18X10 rear ET51 Fikse FM5's. Fits 964 and possibly boxster as well. Rears are in excellent condition with no wear and fronts are in decent condition just need polishing. Here is a video I took of each wheel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhJi9ee9rM

First $1150 takes these wheels, $1200 shipped to the ConUS!
Old 07-17-2011, 03:25 PM
MitchB
Burning Brakes

Location: Dallas, then Annapolis - now Laguna Beach CA. Well, not so fast - I'm back in Dallas. For good!
Default Sold my 964

Now that's over...

I have several items that I never got around to installing, and some that I did - but removed before the sale:

First is the valve adjustment "thingy" that a RLister was selling for a time. I never used it - $20 - SOLD

SOLD - Next is a RUF item. Purchased at RUF Dallas (see foto). It changes the speed of the rear spoiler activation. Instead of up at 45mph / down at 15mph (I forget the stock values), it changes the UP speed to abt 78 mph and down at abt 30mph. It worked flawlessly, and I really liked that the spoiler wasn't going up and down all the time. Plug and play swap with the original control box. Abt 20 mins to install. (see photo) New was $399.00, selling for $275.00 including shipping to US. SOLD

PM me as I don't get to this Forum as much these days.

SOLD - Last - right before I sold, I bought that OBD I software / Interface kit http://www.obd1interface.com.
It is brand new and un-used - and w/o a 964 it will never be used unless you buy it. It is complete with the leather(ish) case. $200.00 shipp to the lower 48. SOLD

I also have a Vitesse MAF kit and matching chip, and some other items I'll be posting soon...

Last edited by MitchB; 08-22-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:41 PM
SuperUser
Three Wheelin'

PM sent
Old 07-17-2011, 04:51 PM
tbennett017
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MitchB

Now that's over...

I have several items that I never got around to installing, and some that I did - but removed before the sale:

First is the valve adjustment "thingy" that a RLister was selling for a time. I never used it - $20

Last - right before I sold, I bought that OBD I software / Interface kit http://www.obd1interface.com.
It is brand new and un-used - and w/o a 964 it will never be used unless you buy it.
Hate to see you go... you're selling off two of my products :-)

The screwdrivers are no longer in production, so someone should snap this up ASAP.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:19 PM
SuperUser
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by tbennett017
Hate to see you go... you're selling off two of my products :-)

The screwdrivers are no longer in production, so someone should snap this up ASAP.
:-)
Old 07-19-2011, 02:53 AM
GeorgeK
Rennlist Member

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

WTB, Street use only, sport-oriented shock setup.

Anyone have a set of Bilsteins they are not using?

I am in Switzerland
Old 07-19-2011, 02:11 PM
MitchB
Burning Brakes

Location: Dallas, then Annapolis - now Laguna Beach CA. Well, not so fast - I'm back in Dallas. For good!
Default Vitesse MAF

I got lots of PMs about selling the MAF kit I have - so here goes:

Purchased 10 months old from another R-lister who went to a 3.8 race motor and a different induction... That was about three years ago.

Chip wasn't right for me, so I sent it back to Vittese for a re-flash (at $600.00, BTW...). Chip is now set for stock motor, stock headers, primary bypass exhaust, Light Weight Flywheel, 91 octane (I'm in CA - allows you to buy cheaper gas?). I also bought a brand new K&N filter for this.

I never installed it in my 964. Moving to CA (smaller house / garage - no shop area and starting a business) prevented many projects..

Everything shown is included: MAF, brand new K&N, optional plug-and-play harness adapter, chip, and support bracket.

$850.00
Attached Images  

Last edited by MitchB; 07-28-2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Had stock flywheel listed - it's for a LWF...
Old 07-27-2011, 03:00 PM
DWS964
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Wanted - Secondary muffler bracket and g-pipe

Does anyone have a secondary muffler bracket laying around? (mounts on right/front of engine by the power steering pump). I was going to do some experiments with various muffler+bypass pipe combinations, and discovered that mine is missing.

Would also like to buy a g-pipe bypass (or swan-neck). Cheaper=better for this experimental phase.
(I tried fitting just the primary muffler, but without a g-pipe and exhaust tip, with the exhaust just exiting the primary under the car. I was surprised at how loud it was and the large "drone" while driving. I wonder if the g-pipe plus exhaust tip will remove the drone?)
Old 07-28-2011, 02:38 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The drone will be immensely improved by a tailpipe exiting the rear of the vehicle.

I have that bracket in a plastic tote/storage bin upstairs...can locate it if you're serious...there are some long stand-offs that go with it if I recall, that place the bracket some distance from the motor.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:54 PM
DWS964
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jeff Curtis
The drone will be immensely improved by a tailpipe exiting the rear of the vehicle.

I have that bracket in a plastic tote/storage bin upstairs...can locate it if you're serious...there are some long stand-offs that go with it if I recall, that place the bracket some distance from the motor.
THANKS for checking.
I recall, too, that there are long bolts and/or spacers involved where the bracket bolts on near (through?) the power steering pump pulley area That has me a bit concerned about how much trouble I will have trying to re-install a bracket that someone in the past chose to remove and toss.
If you can find it for me, then I can at least stare at it and see if I can get it reinstalled.
Easier if I just bought a g-pipe?
Old 07-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Just moved a year ago...and it was an EPIC journey, I have SO MANY car parts it's unbelievable...my Fiance (at the time...now my blushing bride) thought she was marrying someone crazy!

Anyway, will look through some bins tonight, I have about 30 of them on the 2nd level of the shop. The "stand-offs" I was referring to are what you're calling spacers...so yes, I concur on that one.

It would be easier to install a G-pipe but some advice here...if you're looking to lighten up the car and give it a bit of a "growl" as opposed to the super-sleuth silence a 964 is delivered with - get a cat pipe, delete the center muffler (it's heavy) and use the right side muffler...it's lighter (think it's aluminum?) and you'll have much better control over tip position in the rear valance opening.

I think I may have a secondary muffler, BTW...and I just found a primary with a slightly bent outlet - perfect for chopping and welding a custom (I had a Fabspeed) tip to - looks and sounds awesome with the primary in the previously mentioned arrangement as well...I used that for years (cat delete + primary) until I needed more HP for the series I race in.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:55 PM
DWS964
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jeff Curtis
Just moved a year ago...and it was an EPIC journey, I have SO MANY car parts it's unbelievable...my Fiance (at the time...now my blushing bride) thought she was marrying someone crazy!

Anyway, will look through some bins tonight, I have about 30 of them on the 2nd level of the shop. The "stand-offs" I was referring to are what you're calling spacers...so yes, I concur on that one.

It would be easier to install a G-pipe but some advice here...if you're looking to lighten up the car and give it a bit of a "growl" as opposed to the super-sleuth silence a 964 is delivered with - get a cat pipe, delete the center muffler (it's heavy) and use the right side muffler...it's lighter (think it's aluminum?) and you'll have much better control over tip position in the rear valance opening.

I think I may have a secondary muffler, BTW...and I just found a primary with a slightly bent outlet - perfect for chopping and welding a custom (I had a Fabspeed) tip to - looks and sounds awesome with the primary in the previously mentioned arrangement as well...I used that for years (cat delete + primary) until I needed more HP for the series I race in.
Long story, I'll keep it short... I agree with you - On my other car I have a cat bypass/primary bypass/secondary muffler, and love the sound and weight reduction. My new car came with a "hacked" primary with a tip welded to the right outlet and a hole cut on the inlet with a tip welded for a left outlet. Sounds cool, but too loud, and ugly. I had a spare orig primary muffler to put on and try it out to quiet it down, and thus the request for a gpipe or such. I may just find a way to plug the left outlet on the ugly muffler and be done with it, until I find a primary bypass and a secondary muffler (and hanger). So, if you find the secondary muffler and the hanger, I would be interested.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:10 PM
fiskarflugen
Rennlist Member

WTB - I know this is a longshot but does anyone have a 1 5/8" header/muffler (<100db) setup WITH heat exchangers? GHL would be ideal, B&B, etc.... Thanks!

Quick Reply: The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *Posting by paying Members only*! PRICES NEEDED.