Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *Posting by paying Members only*! PRICES NEEDED.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Jeff Curtis
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I have everything you're looking for with regards to the ac lines, etc. PM me.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:19 PM
tgage
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Muffler

I spent a few hours cleaning up the garage this weekend and found a few things I forgot I had...

Dansk dual outlet primary muffler, never used, bright stainless steel finish with two muffler clams, both stainless. The clamps alone are worth a bunch. $150 + shipping. The overhead lights in my garage make the muffler look yellowish, but it is a clean, bright stainless with absolutely no scratches. << S O L D >>

Used Secondary muffler. $50 + shipping. No garage queen.

Used heater air pipe. $50 + shipping, No garage queen.

Fabspeed Airbox. $75 + shipping. I purchased this off a fellow Rennlister and never used it. It is used and appears to be strapped to a factory airbox. Looks like it is easier to get the air filter in-out than the factory cover. It is pretty light weight. << S O L D >>

Engine Mounts. $20 + shipping. I put Wevo's in my 964 which at the time only had 38k miles on them. I don't see anything wrong with them except they need to be cleaned up a bit.

Also have a stock exhaust tip (no photo). $50 + shipping. No garage queen, but should polish up fine.

Paypal payment. All negotiable.

Thanks,
tom
Attached Images       

Last edited by tgage; 06-01-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: marking items that sold
Old 05-31-2010, 07:21 PM
tgage
Rennlist Member

Default secondary muffler

forgot the pic of the secondary
Attached Images  
Old 05-31-2010, 08:25 PM
tgage
Rennlist Member

I'm pretty sure the Dansk is a direct replacement for the primary, but have never tried fitting it. I put a primary bypass on instead. It looks like it should fit directly to the cat as well as the secondary, but note that it is a dual outlet and I believe was meant to have a G-Pipe in replace of the secondary in addition to the second outlet.

I could not remember what you called the heater pipe, but it is the one from the blower.

tom
Old 05-31-2010, 08:51 PM
LouZ
Addict
Rennlist Member

Location: Philly Area ----- George Washington took a dump in my backyard!
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by tgage
I'm pretty sure the Dansk is a direct replacement for the primary, but have never tried fitting it. I put a primary bypass on instead. It looks like it should fit directly to the cat as well as the secondary, but note that it is a dual outlet and I believe was meant to have a G-Pipe in replace of the secondary in addition to the second outlet.

I could not remember what you called the heater pipe, but it is the one from the blower.

tom
This replaces the primary and secondary completely. The dual exhaust would require mods to the driver side valance (or a replacement piece with the cutout). There should be exhaust tips to complete the exhaust.
Attached Images  
Old 06-01-2010, 02:05 AM
tbennett017
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Fabspeed Airbox. $75 + shipping. I purchased this off a fellow Rennlister and never used it. It is used and appears to be strapped to a factory airbox. Looks like it is easier to get the air filter in-out than the factory cover. It is pretty light weight.

Paypal payment. All negotiable.

Thanks,
tom
PM sent on the airbox. :-)
Old 06-01-2010, 06:07 AM
Duck
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Dansk dual outlet primary muffler, never used, bright stainless steel finish with two muffler clams, both stainless. The clamps alone are worth a bunch. $150 + shipping. The overhead lights in my garage make the muffler look yellowish, but it is a clean, bright stainless with absolutely no scratches.
Tgage, pm sent concerning muffler.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:52 AM
doruiacovescu
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tom
Pm sent. Interested in dansk dula muffler plus engine mounts
Old 06-01-2010, 10:38 PM
92silver964
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LouZ
This replaces the primary and secondary completely. The dual exhaust would require mods to the driver side valance (or a replacement piece with the cutout). There should be exhaust tips to complete the exhaust.
My car - with the same Dansk dual muffler setup - is actually in the shop right now, so I can't run out and check this, but I am pretty sure that your picture labels are not right. The curved sections of pipe on the Dansk Dual, just like on the OEM primary, lead to the cat on the left side and the secondary on the right side. The short straight piece goes to the new left side dual outlet, for which you need a modfied bumper cover/valence. I got mine from FVD. Dansk supplies the curved tip for this exit. The right side exit can go to the stock secondary (what I did) or to a G-pipe.

FWIW, I have the Dansk dual and stock secondary, and I really like it. Recently subbed a 100 cell cat for the stock cat, which bumped the sound up a bit. I think the Dansk dual setup is a great solution for those who want duals but not a huge increase in sound level. The price being asked for the dual is a very good one. I would make sure the tips are included.

LouZ, my apologies if I am wrong about the Dansk. I'm visiting the shop on Friday, so I can confirm.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:53 PM
amr89c4
Pro

Over the last couple of years I took my '89 964 to the point of either making a dedicated track car out of it or opting out for purchasing one that was already set up. The 964 is in mint condition at 53,000 actual miles, so I couldn't take it any further without beginning to harm its value. So, in March, I took the plunge and bought a prepared dedicated track car. So, now I plan to take the 964 back to stock and then decide whether or not to keep it.

Anyway I will cross that bridge later, but for now am going to offer up for sale some of the DE upgrade goodies. I will post the pictures I have and can also send more pics if you send me an email.

So here's what I am offering. Shipping not included:

A mint genuine Porsche 930 S (non airbag) steering wheel .............$365

Steve Wong 93 octane chip........................................$250 no pic its a chip

TRG carbon fiber front strut tower brace.....................$175

Brand new Rennline rear engine mount gusset kit.........$65

TRG Adjustable rear sway bar....................................$200 no pic still on car

AutoPower roll bar....................................................$450

Brey Krause camera mount .......................................$100

Haven't decided whether to sell the Scan Tool, Bursch cat bypass, Fabspeed primary bypass and drilled airbox yet.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images         
Old 06-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Si77
Advanced

Default 17" Cup 1 Wheels

I'm after a set of these, anyone got any ideas?
Required sizes, offsets and part number as follows:

Front: 7J x 17 - ET 55. Part number: 965.362.124.00
Rear: 8J x 17 - ET 52. Part number: 965.362.126.00

Any condition considered, any help would be cool.
I'm based in London
Thank you
Si
Old 06-03-2010, 07:57 PM
christallon
Rennlist Member

Received 204 Likes on 136 Posts

tgage,

PM sent
Old 06-04-2010, 03:13 PM
tgage
Rennlist Member

Default Christallon

pipe I mentioned in ad
Attached Images  
Old 06-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Paulie964
Rennlist Member

Default FS: 964 Black Interior

Would like to get $1000 for it. if i get my asking price, I will ship for free.
Attached Images  
Old 06-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Paulie964
Rennlist Member

Default FS: Autothority MAF

I didn't have much luck with this. Before you jump to a bad conclusion, Please read. I have cams and LWF installed on my car and I wasn't using the chip it came with. I had to eliminate possible issues which might have been contributing to my stalling issue. One of them was this intake. After removing it and having Steve Wong retune my chip to not include this intake, I was still having stalling issues. Now that I cleaned out my ISV and had a fault code (hall signal) reset, everything works fine. I don't have it in me to send back the chip for yet another retune and pay more money. I've read success stories around the forum with regards to this MAF. My car is my daily driver, and I can't afford anymore downtime. So my loss is your gain. ... looking to get $400, shipped
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: The For Sale/Trade/Wanted thread *Posting by paying Members only*! PRICES NEEDED.