Sponsored by:

Workshop manual 7 binders for sale, cheap

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2002, 01:06 PM
christian
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Workshop manual 7 binders for sale, cheap

Anybody interested in the original 964 workshop manuals, 7 binders, very minor wear, including workshop manual CD and parts CD for USD 250 plus shipping. Also I still have one ignition wire set for sale, made in Germany, high performance wires, they work great, have them on my car. Price USD 180 plus shipping. email me at novara@silk.net if interested. Thanks,
Old 06-21-2002, 03:47 PM
scotsman60
Advanced

Christian,

Do the manuals have all the updates?

How do you receive updates - is there a registration system and Porsche sends them automatically or do you have to purtchase them or what?

I'd be interested if you have all of the updates.

Doug
Old 06-22-2002, 03:04 PM
christian
Racer

Talking

Doug:

The manuals contain some updates for the Carrera 2 (the manuals where made in 89 and at that time there was no Carrera 2) and have all the information you will ever need. I include the CD manual version (you print the sections out you need when working on your car to avoid fingerprints on the orig ones.)
I guess if you want to have all the updates, also in the future you have to subscribe to

<a href="http://www.alldatadiy.com/index.html" target="_blank">http://www.alldatadiy.com/index.html</a>

As far as I understand this is the only way to keep up with all updates. It is USD 24.95 for the first year and USD 14.95 thereafter. You can print the sections out which you need. It helped me with some very specific questions and also includes data regarding repair costs and parts costs. However it does not contain the information which is in the manuals.

Best regards,

Quick Reply: Workshop manual 7 binders for sale, cheap