Sponsored by:

Thank you

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2001, 07:26 PM
Gus B.
Pro

Received 55 Likes on 44 Posts
Unhappy Thank you

Hello all. My apologies if you see the same message in more than one board, but there have been many people who have helped me through my search for a 911. The search is over, but I have instead opted to purchase another brand. I will soon be the owner of a BMW M Z3 Coupe (Euro spec with 321 hp) Yes, the car may not appeal to all, but drive one and you will understand.

After many months of looking around and researching about the different 911s available here in Panama, I was not happy with any of the alternatives. Importing one would have driven the purchase price way over my budget. The one that came the closest to being bought was a 94 964 C2, but the owner and I never agreed in a fair price for the car.

I cannot start thanking all of those who have offered so much advice, especially Adrian S. and Steve W. What I will miss the most is the sharing of information on such great boards. I have not given up on the idea of owning a 911, doubt I will ever do so, but for the time being, given the limited options, I had to go with the M Coupe. I will occasionally log back in and help whenever I can in return for all of the help I have gotten here.

Regards to all,

Gus
Old 08-29-2001, 10:55 PM
Bob D.
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Gus, your choice does not really surprise me, and it is an excellent one. Like the 911, the M coupe is a true "driver's car."

And as you will soon find out if you have not already, there are some great Bimmer communities on the net, too. Best of luck to you, and thanks for your participation here.

Quick Reply: Thank you