Sponsored by:

RSA Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 01:51 AM
Ninetynine996
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSA Sale

I have a '94 RSA for sale. I am considering selling with Sloancars. Any one have good/bad comments on Sloancars. The deal sounds good to me but want the good, bad and the ugly. Comments right now before I sell
Old 08-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Trader220
Rennlist Member

Received 91 Likes on 49 Posts

I have had several occasions in which I have spoken with Richard Sloan. If you speak with him he’ll talk your ear off about Porsches The guy knows and loves the cars, and he has a nice selection. I think his prices are off the charts. I met him at Hershey this year, he was selling an 83 wide body cab. The car was hacked from a targa and had the wide body panels put on. With over 120k miles he was asking what I thought was a high price. That’s fine you can ask whatever you like for a car that doesn’t mean its going to trade. Several people made offers around10% or more under what he was asking and he was down right rude and put on a big show of being insulted. Then he badmouthed them after they walked away. He brought his own “posse” with him and they all high fived him when stuck his nose up at the offers for the car.

That’s just what I witnessed at Hershey, maybe it was out of the ordinary for him, I cant say for sure. That made a lasting enough impression on me, so much so that I could never take him seriously enough o do business with him. Like I said that’s just what I saw. The guys been around for a while and I assume he makes money doing this in one way or another.

What are the specs on the RSA ?

Quick Reply: RSA Sale