Notices
964 Forum 1989-1994
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It is sad, but I must part with her.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 11:22 AM
C4TT
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys are all so kind. What great support. I am touched, and will be pained the day the car leaves me.... IF I CAN SELL HER...
The burden of such a tuned car, is that you can't just sell to anyone. This car requires a mature adult with a sense of control... Well at least a little control.

Gentlemen, thank you again. Posting here was a huge form of therapy for me during the midst of a crazy job. I will keep you guys informed of the deal.
So far my auction (which is hosted by the dealer who sold me the car) looks quite pathetic!!!

Cheers,

Greg
Old 05-19-2004, 12:17 PM
Arjan B.
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't do it for whatever reason. You need mental help after a few weeks because you miss him.......
Old 05-19-2004, 12:28 PM
R6XTERRA
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by C4TT
You guys are all so kind. What great support. I am touched, and will be pained the day the car leaves me.... IF I CAN SELL HER...
The burden of such a tuned car, is that you can't just sell to anyone. This car requires a mature adult with a sense of control... Well at least a little control.

Gentlemen, thank you again. Posting here was a huge form of therapy for me during the midst of a crazy job. I will keep you guys informed of the deal.
So far my auction (which is hosted by the dealer who sold me the car) looks quite pathetic!!!

Cheers,

Greg
I wouldn't worry. It is way too early for people to start bidding. You may be suprised to see it bring a good dollar. Good luck!!!

Jeff
Old 05-19-2004, 12:48 PM
C4TT
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by R6XTERRA
I wouldn't worry. It is way too early for people to start bidding. You may be suprised to see it bring a good dollar. Good luck!!!

Jeff
Jeff,
Thanks for the vote of confidence...
The auction piece creates even more angst on top of the selling part!

You need mental help after a few weeks because you miss him.......
Hey Arjan "she" doesn't like being referred to as "him"
Cheers,

Greg

Quick Reply: It is sad, but I must part with her.....