Beverly Hills Car Club???

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2021, 11:02 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 469 Posts

Originally Posted by mardusj
Apologies for refreshing an old thread, but as a newbie in the air cooled world I'd appreciate fellow rennlisters' thoughts on this car (see link below). I am a new local in LA and have recently acquired a 993 NB, but I am really weak for them wide butts and have come across this one - considering a trade-in. With the prices of C2S/C4S's skyrocketing in recent months, this one seems suspiciously cheap. Setting aside all negative comments about BHCC, what are yall thoughts on this modified 993?

https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/...pe-c-12260.htm
Price seems about right to me considering it’s a Tip, has 100k miles and has several “unique” exterior modifications. It has had paintwork pretty much throughout with obvious signs of overspray pretty much everywhere. Hard to say for certain but the frunk looks like it has some signs of corrosion in the lower sections and I would want to see that in person.

Certainly not a smoking deal though.
The following users liked this post:
mardusj (03-08-2021)
Old 03-08-2021, 11:18 PM
mardusj
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Marine Blue
Price seems about right to me considering it’s a Tip, has 100k miles and has several “unique” exterior modifications. It has had paintwork pretty much throughout with obvious signs of overspray pretty much everywhere. Hard to say for certain but the frunk looks like it has some signs of corrosion in the lower sections and I would want to see that in person.

Certainly not a smoking deal though.
Thanks mate! Thought the car would be valued more in the 80s. Seems like the price range between manuals and tips is just getting bigger and bigger by year.
Good point on the signs of corrosion in the frunk and overspray, totally missed that!
Old 03-08-2021, 11:20 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 544 Likes on 411 Posts

60k for a worn out Frankenstein modded 993 tip tronic...no thanks. keep your stock 993.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:24 PM
mardusj
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbodan
60k for a worn out Frankenstein modded 993 tip tronic...no thanks. keep your stock 993.
And that's why this forum is my salvation .
Thanks, keeping what I have!

Quick Reply: Beverly Hills Car Club???