964 Forum
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Diagnostic tools to rent/borrow?

Old 01-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Deserion
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Diagnostic tools to rent/borrow?

Essentially I need to find a source to either borrow or rent a Bosch KTS301 (Hammer) or KTS500/PST-2, UDT999/PDT999... anything aside from a Durametric.

I'm having massive issues with the alarm system (throwing a laundry list of codes that cannot be cleared permanently), and the replacement module I acquired is doing the same exact thing. The car will start/run, however the alarm doesn't function properly. I want to see if it's possible to run adaptation or some other form of setting change on either module instead of throwing more money at it.

Thanks.
Old 01-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Rocket Rob
IHI KING!
Rennlist Member

Have you considered buying your own? ToreB sells one that does 90% of the Hammer functions. The only thing it doesn't do is bleed the Carrera 4 PDAS system.

https://www.bergvillfx.com/index.php...4-and-993.html
Old 01-02-2019, 10:09 AM
Deserion
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Rocket Rob View Post
Have you considered buying your own? ToreB sells one that does 90% of the Hammer functions. The only thing it doesn't do is bleed the Carrera 4 PDAS system.

https://www.bergvillfx.com/index.php...4-and-993.html
I am, actually. I'm trying to check this as soon as I can so I can try to return the new alarm module if needed (seller's warranty).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: