Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hey, i'm new here!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 08:11 PM
kmatts
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry guys, my computer apparently hates me, so i haven't been online for a bit. to answer a few questions. i crashed my black 95 993 on my way home in the rain (standard Seattle weather). i was corning a bit too aggresively for the conditions and the damage was severe enough to have the car declared a total loss. i hit my head fairly hard and don't remember much about the crash. previously i thought i was rearended but i'm really not sure as there were no witnesses. but more importantly, i'm ok and my insurance co. (Safeco) took very good care of me.
the garage is not mine. although i wish it was. these pictures were taken the night i picked up the car at the previous owner's home. i have no idea who made that tail, but i am sure trying to find out! I'll tell you all about the car in my next post. however, i have to post a new topic. i need some help guys, i have my first problem! Kyle.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Ruairidh
Super Guru
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but we're glad to have you as a 964 owner. I'd be interested in your thoughts comparing the 993 and 964.

Regards

Quick Reply: hey, i'm new here!