Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

964 PPI results

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2018, 02:16 PM
bricem13
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which kind of harness and rollcage signs are they speaking of?

At price you should be able to find a better one or pricea raised up more than i thought
Old 06-16-2018, 02:25 PM
Dtronics
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Bloose993TT
Run Forest Run

Not worth $50k. Car sounds like it needs a min of $10k to get sorted, but probably allot more if you want to make it nice.
Hahhaha.... I liked the “Run Forest Run” part

Originally Posted by bricem13
Which kind of harness and rollcage signs are they speaking of?

At price you should be able to find a better one or pricea raised up more than i thought
I didn’t notice this but when the tech looked at the car, he noticed signs right away. There were these rings drilled into the backseat behind the driver. He said they were for a harness. He also pointed out some wear on the headliner that was consistent with a roll cage. The carpet had been replaced and was now glued down, he thought it might be to cover up more holes.

It was was the first PPI that I’ve ever watched and I learned a lot so it wasn’t a totally worthless experience.
Old 06-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Dtronics
Instructor

If anyone reading this has a similar C2 that they’re thinking of selling, please let me know. I’m looking for a good example that I can drive, enjoy, and keep hopefully forever.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:36 AM
newsboy
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Did PPI include compression and leakdown test? Probably the most important thing to check?
Old 06-18-2018, 10:29 AM
Dtronics
Instructor

Originally Posted by newsboy
Did PPI include compression and leakdown test? Probably the most important thing to check?
I had planned to do a compression and leakdown test during the PPI if the car looked good after initial inspection. The Porsche Tech told me about all of the issues so I decided to pass on the compression and leakdown because it became apparent that this wasn't the car for me.

Quick Reply: 964 PPI results