Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Finally up and running great !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 11:26 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally up and running great !!!!

As you all know I've had issues many issues😞, anyways after fixing all the kinks. Richard from clewett engineering hooked up To my car and adjusted some tps and iac settings and a few others that were jacked up from BF racing, what a job he did in about 45 mins he had her starting and ideling smooth .. took her for my 1st ride last night and she is better then ever !
Old 02-17-2017, 06:56 PM
Ifly951
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear. I know you have had a PIA with the previous work and what not. Happy for you to be back on the road. Congrats.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:35 PM
gruhsy
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Happy to hear you finally got it running.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:13 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by gruhsy
Happy to hear you finally got it running.
Originally Posted by Ifly951
Glad to hear. I know you have had a PIA with the previous work and what not. Happy for you to be back on the road. Congrats.
Thank you guys made it felt so nice driving her last night I'm just doing some shakedown Runs to make sure everything is good so far so good, what's the weather gets nice Chris White will do the final tuning but at least now and the days are nice I can take her out for a spin everything seems to be in check!! It is wild some of the stuff I found while repairing the work from a "professional shop" i've been on the rocks for selling her but now since I drove her I don't think I can let her go
Old 02-17-2017, 09:17 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Here's a quick video I took last night not the best lighting I was just so excited to have her out of the garage yes I know a headlight is out also I do have an exhaust leak I have to address

Old 02-17-2017, 09:22 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

A short video of driving that rattling you here at 3000 RPMs is my exhaust leak from the crossover pipe. I don't know why it's such horrible quality when I uploaded it to YouTube ..

Quick Reply: Finally up and running great !!!!