Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Anyone looking for project/parts cars?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 02:59 AM
Wrayp
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone looking for project/parts cars?

Found the following while perusing Craigslist:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5157158246.html

I have 2 1987 Porsche 944 Turbo's. Both are rust free southern cars. 2.5l turbo, 5 speeds.

One is from NewMexico and is silver in colour with burgandy interior. It has a 120k miles on it. It's body is perfectly straight no dents. Will need paint. Was running and driving perfectly when parked 2 years ago. Have started it since but now it's not running. The interior is in very good condition overall .Was in excellent running condition. Needs a tune up and minor tic to get running. Clear title in hand. Worth 8 to $10,000 when done.

The other in from California. It has about only 60k miles. It was running the last time I started it. It ran perfect. Drove excellent. It has one small dent not the roof and a large on on the front fender and another small one behind the passenger door. Again no rust. Interior is in very good condition. This car also needs paint. Have a complete interior to go with this car. Has sun damage from being parked outside, so I decided to buy a full interior in hopes replace it at one point. With a little talc, interior changed, minor body work and paint this car would be worth $12000 alone.

I bought them both as minor projects to bring into Canada. Plans have changed. I've had them in storage with car covers the day the were transported to Blaine. This is a fantastic deal for a Porsche enthusiast . These cars are getting rarer and are hard to find even now.

Please email if interested. Will only respond to people who leave thier names and numbers. Because of distance issues, please, only serious buyers reply. The price is firm. These low mileage cars are easy projects and with the low mileage are worth at least $10000 each or more as nice drivers.

I also have a complete extra interior , seats , door panels etc. that is in excellent condition that will go with the package.

Selling AS A PAIR only. Package deal. Only $8000 USD firm, for both! Priced to sell.

If they don't sell for the asking price, I will definitely be importing them and fix them both. I will be advertising for a short period, because I would like to get everything done before summer is over.

Can get collectors plates for these!

If your serious come and see with cash in hand. Remember they are projects, but with minimal work and costs. Thanks.
8K seems high for two cars in this rough of condition. If these were running I would seriously consider looking at them, but without knowing the condition of the mechanicals I feel like they are destined to be parts cars.
Any thoughts?
Old 08-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Humboldtgrin
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

They would be nice after 10G's were spent on each of them.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:45 AM
pcleary1210
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn. Decent deal for some clean, low-mile 951's. Especially with where the prices of them are going.

-PC

Quick Reply: Anyone looking for project/parts cars?