Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

(xpost) FS: BRAND NEW! 944/951/968 Front M030 Koni Struts NEVER USED!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 11:53 AM
BoostBuggy
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (xpost) FS: BRAND NEW! 944/951/968 Front M030 Koni Struts NEVER USED!

1 pr of BRAND NEW 951/968 M030 Koni single adjustable struts. These have the adjustable ride height.

These started as the Koni Sport shocks (non-adjustable ride height) and have been converted to the strut inserts aka the (Paragon Products conversion)

These have never been installed on a car. They are BRAND NEW!

$485 including shipping CONUS (This would cost a minimum of $506 + shipping if you ordered today from Paragon Products. And you would need to have the a pair of old struts to send in as a core exchange)

Optional:
Ground Control 2.5" coil-overs - Includes 2 threaded sleeves, 2 adjustable spring seats (lower spring perch) 2 upper spring perches, 2 Eibach springs (your choice of rate) Allen wrench for setscrew in in spring seat, 1 Koni adjusting ****, Rubber O-rings & 2 Ground Control decals. These also are brand new and have never been used/installed on a car. (Full info at Ground Control) Although I am asking the same price for these as you could get by purchasing directly from GC, here you will not have to pay shipping so you're still saving a few $$.

As I will be ordering another set of these for the M030 struts (see explanation below) I can order with whatever spring rate you would like.

Add $219 for coil-overs. No increase in fees. So $704 including shipping CONUS for all.

Also available, the factory OEM M030 sleeves and lower spring perches. You could also substitute these for the Ground Control pieces and theyn you would have a true factory M030 strut. Also available separately $250

With both this is a simple bolt on install to have BRAND NEW Koni single adjustable/adjustable ride height front suspension on your 951/968. Fits ALL 944 (87 on) 951 (86 - 89) 944 S2 & 968 cars.

This would cost a minimum of $811.36 + shipping from Paragon Products if you already had the struts.

For a quick comparison here's how the pricing breaks down (all prices from Paragon Products) Struts - Koni Inserts $311.36 + Conversion w/adjustable ride height option $195 + Coil over kit $305 = $811.36 + shipping (& $250 core charge for struts)

Same thing with the Ground Control Coil over kit Struts - Koni Inserts $311.36 + Conversion w/adjustable ride height option $195 + Coil over kit $219 = $725.36 + shipping (& $250 core charge for struts)

Here's how this came to be.... I had a set of 968 OEM Koni M030 front struts (adjustable ride height) and a set of Koni Sport Struts (non-adjustable ride height.) The M030's were sent to Koni for re-building/revalving. It was taking much longer than I had expected for these to be done and I wanted to get my car back on the road. So I picked up a pr of the inserts and did the conversion. While I was doing the conversion I decided to also add the the adjustable ride height figuring I'd get things on the car and when the other struts finally showed up I'd just swap things out. Well as many projects go, nothing went as planned and although I did the strut insert conversion et al and they were ready to install, they had not yet been installed. Yesterday I get the email from Koni telling me my rebuilt/revalved struts just shipped out and the will arrive this week. So now I have a brand new set of Konis that I don't need.

PM me or post with any questions.

Michael

Last edited by BoostBuggy; 05-21-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:53 PM
BoostBuggy
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump

Quick Reply: (xpost) FS: BRAND NEW! 944/951/968 Front M030 Koni Struts NEVER USED!