Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Huge Praise for Vision Motorsports

Old 09-03-2002, 01:15 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Post Huge Praise for Vision Motorsports

I would like to make a big public thank you to Dwain Dement at Vision Motorsports in Laguna Hills California. I put a deposit down on a car that I had never seen and needed someone to look at the car for me before I paid the rest out. I called Dwain at Vision Motorsports because they were close to where the car was located and I had heard about them from another website. I talked with Dwain on the phone and he suggested another shop because he specialized in 911's and 944 Turbos and not the car I was purchasing. I called the shop that he recommended and they were willing to do the deal but said they had limited yard space and wanted $30 per day for storage which was a problem because I did not know how long it would be before I would be able to get the car picked up. I called Dwain back and he let me have the car brought to him. He then inspected the car, acted as the broker on the deal between me and the seller and stored the car for about 2 weeks while I arranged transport. He and his crew even helped load the car into a trailer and supplied blocking to keep it in place. Dwain and his crew maintained a professional, friendly and helpful attitude everytime I phoned. And for this above and beyond the call of duty service they charged me nothing. Prior to this I have never met, talked to or purchased anything from Dwain or Vision Motorsports. If they were located closer to me I would most certainly become a regular customer. Thank You Dwain, I wish you the best of luck with your business and I will be sure to stop by your shop if I am ever in the area.

Erik

P.S. The website for Dwain and Vision Motorsports is <a href="http://www.visionmotorsports.com" target="_blank">www.visionmotorsports.com</a> I took the shop tour online, very impressive!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Huge Praise for Vision Motorsports