Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

FS BW Kinesis wheels, dash, seats, more

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 12:31 AM
odb812
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS BW Kinesis wheels, dash, seats, more

I have the following items for sale, make offers, prices don't include shipping:

BW-Kinesis wheels 16x8 & 16x9 with Bridgestone RE-01R tires with about 5/32 remaining. Late Offset. Wheels need some polishing compound and patience. Some scratches on faces and rims. $750 pending, tires may be available

Black dash with a couple cracks but otherwise good condition. $250

Linen 4-way power seats, pair. Leather is worn and cracked but seats are mechanically good and power is working in each direction on both seats. Good candidates for recover. $75

Manual sunroof latches. These did not work with my roll cage and I don't see them working with most roll cages. $25

Seatbelts. Complete set front and rear with all trim pieces and buckle seatbelt sensor. $30

clean wheels:

wheels on car:

Last edited by odb812; 02-26-2010 at 03:26 PM. Reason: update on wheels
Old 02-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Gabe.
Advanced

Hey a friend just linked me to these wheels. Would you be willing to separate the tires and just ship the wheels? My email is gba2 at uwm.edu
Old 02-26-2010, 12:26 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1) I hate you.
2) Too bad it isn't an airbag dash
3) I love the rims....
4) Not a fan of Linen, never have been, never will be...
5) I hate you

Did you get the needle I sent?
Old 02-26-2010, 01:37 PM
odb812
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Gabe.
Hey a friend just linked me to these wheels. Would you be willing to separate the tires and just ship the wheels? My email is gba2 at uwm.edu
Yeah, I can do that, email sent.

Originally Posted by JohnKoaWood
1) I hate you.
2) Too bad it isn't an airbag dash
3) I love the rims....
4) Not a fan of Linen, never have been, never will be...
5) I hate you

Did you get the needle I sent?
YES! I meant to pm you last night. Thank you, you're a life saver. I should be up in your neck of the woods 2nd week of March, I'll give you a call.

I deleted my airbags and this dash was going to go in, but it was going to be too much of a pain to get the cage out just to replace the dash, so I got a velour cover from autoanything.com.

Not a fan of linen either, interior is black over gray now. I imagine it was pretty baller when it was new though, baltic blue with navy over linen. Time wasn't kind to the linen though.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:46 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by odb812
Yeah, I can do that, email sent.

YES! I meant to pm you last night. Thank you, you're a life saver. I should be up in your neck of the woods 2nd week of March, I'll give you a call.

I deleted my airbags and this dash was going to go in, but it was going to be too much of a pain to get the cage out just to replace the dash, so I got a velour cover from autoanything.com.

Not a fan of linen either, interior is black over gray now. I imagine it was pretty baller when it was new though, baltic blue with navy over linen. Time wasn't kind to the linen though.
I just threw up a little in my mouth...

Give me a call when you are arround, and as long as the car is tollerating my treatment I will have my 951 with me...we can meet up for lunch or something!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:26 PM
odb812
Burning Brakes

I'm not sure if I'll be able to verify my AFRs before then. Headed to the dyno tomorrow then the new turbo is going on next weekend. If the 951 isn't ready I'll be in the 968. BTW check out LIL and you'll see what I mean about the BB w/linen over navy. When I put the summer wheels on the 951, it's gonna be a LIL impostor.

Quick Reply: FS BW Kinesis wheels, dash, seats, more