Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

FS Lots of NOS items

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:30 PM
jlturpin
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Lots of NOS items

Hello all. After a month of being down from back surgery I am up and moving around a bit. Since I have been on Leave WITHOUT pay, and have a new born son, I have worked out a deal with the local Porsche shop that has a warehouse full of NOS parts to sell them and get a percentage of the sales. I have started listing them as I have time. These are mostly Euro Select, a Division of PNA back in the 90's. This program was for parts that met Porsche's OEM quality, but may have been from another vendor, some were OEM. Lots of different stuff. All items have a Buy it now price or make offer option.
TONS of 944 and 951 Brake pads, belts and Air Filters.
If you don't see an item you need, let me know and I'll look next time I go down to the warehouse.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jlturp...fromZQQ_ipgZ25
Old 08-10-2009, 10:45 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Added to favorite sellers, great seller, will definitely buy again...
Old 08-10-2009, 11:04 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jlturpin
Hello all. After a month of being down from back surgery I am up and moving around a bit. Since I have been on Leave WITHOUT pay, and have a new born son, I have worked out a deal with the local Porsche shop that has a warehouse full of NOS parts to sell them and get a percentage of the sales.
Sorry to still hear that Jonathan. I hope things get better for you all around. Keep the faith my friend.

Old 08-11-2009, 12:12 AM
jlturpin
Burning Brakes

Thanks. I really am getting better, it will just take time for me to get my energy back. I will return to work soon, but it will be only a few hours a day at first.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:41 AM
User 52121
Nordschleife Master

Received 133 Likes on 90 Posts

Whaddya got for brake pads and rotors for an '86 951?
Old 08-26-2009, 05:58 AM
jlturpin
Burning Brakes

Added a few more items, Buy one Get one Free OE Air filters for 924S, 944T and all 8V 944's. I also added some Sway bar drop links, both sides for all flavors of 928's. If you see something(s) you need, don't be scared to make an offer and add notes to your offer and reference rennlist. I do combine shipping on multipule purchases. Use the best offer is the easiest to get multipule item shipping discounts. I'll be adding more soon. I still have a huge amount of parts from my 3 951's. Parts request for them is also welcome.

Again, here is a link to my Porsche Parts on Ebay.
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/jlturpin...1&_from=&_ipg=

Thanks,

Quick Reply: FS Lots of NOS items