Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Russell Berry Contact

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 10:17 AM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I too had been waiting for 2 months, and since I really need to have my car on the road have gone a differnt way tuning. In speaking w/ Russell with regards to how I wanted to have my car tuned, I picked up briefly on health and family issues he was going through. Although I did not realize the magnitude. I all too well know how hard times can feel, as a few years ago went through times both financially and personally that brought me to my knees. It was a tough FIVE years. As a result though, I have been brought closer to God, where I stay. For this I am thankful.

As far as I am concerned the money can go as a donation, It was not long ago alot of help was given to a Rennlister to bring a car home. How much more can we help someone who is facing a much greater challenge? I was not going to comment, but I did not want there to be confusion on why the lack of communication from Russell. I am sure at one point we have all been there. If not, feel blessed.

Steve

Last edited by DrZ1; 01-06-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:49 PM
toddk911
Drive-by provocation guy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DrZ1
I too had been waiting for 2 months, and since I really need to have my car on the road have gone a differnt way tuning. In speaking w/ Russell with regards to how I wanted to have my car tuned, I picked up briefly on health and family issues he was going through. Although I did not realize the magnitude. I all too well know how hard times can feel, as a few years ago went through times both financially and personally that brought me to my knees. It was a tough FIVE years. As a result though, I have been brought closer to God, where I stay. For this I am thankful.

As far as I am concerned the money can go as a donation, It was not long ago alot of help was given to a Rennlister to bring a car home. How much more can we help someone who is facing a much greater challenge? I was not going to comment, but I did not want there to be confusion on why the lack of communication from Russell. I am sure at one point we have all been there. If not, feel blessed.

Steve
Well said!

I was one of Russell's first Max chip customers and have only good things to say. Even with some health issues in the past he was still able to do a lot of work and answer many emails of mine.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:12 PM
MM951
Race Director

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Does he have an email address that one can consistently reach him at?
Old 01-07-2009, 03:37 AM
RAPID944
Addict
Rennlist Member

Ok, but why can't he simply explain I have problems do not order from me now or you will have to wait two month?
BTW he was online yesterday?!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:34 PM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello all,

I am neither dead nor dying, nor am I going out of business or ignoring anyone.

My situation went south on many levels over the past two months. I have once again encountered severe health problems that I have been unable to resolve. On top of that I have been displaced, and just got a new place to live this past Sunday. While my servers are still up in their location, I have not had any consistent internet, but have been told by some that people here were looking for me.

I am getting internet connected this week. And by the end of next week when I have all my boxes of equipment here I will once again be back up and running. In the interim I urge anyone who wants new products to order them through Lindsey.

I apologize to those who have placed orders and got caught up in this mess. Some have called me and I have explained the situation. Others have only tried to email and post comments on Rennlist. Rennlist is not my support forum, if you need me, you need to call me. I have my numbers posted numerous places. I have made this statement numerous times on here. When I get my internet connected here I will respond to all the emails, looks like there's about 300 of them pertaining to business matters. If you are one of them, you will be addressed shortly.

Again, I'm sorry for all the confusion, and all will be well in the near future.

EDIT: Contact Numbers:
877-502-2756
518-210-2355
If I do not answer you must leave a message or I will not know you called, I typically take 30-50 phone calls per day.

Regards,
Russell
Old 01-14-2009, 10:42 AM
toddk911
Drive-by provocation guy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by rberry951
Hello all,

I am neither dead nor dying, nor am I going out of business or ignoring anyone.

My situation went south on many levels over the past two months. I have once again encountered severe health problems that I have been unable to resolve. On top of that I have been displaced, and just got a new place to live this past Sunday. While my servers are still up in their location, I have not had any consistent internet, but have been told by some that people here were looking for me.

I am getting internet connected this week. And by the end of next week when I have all my boxes of equipment here I will once again be back up and running. In the interim I urge anyone who wants new products to order them through Lindsey.

I apologize to those who have placed orders and got caught up in this mess. Some have called me and I have explained the situation. Others have only tried to email and post comments on Rennlist. Rennlist is not my support forum, if you need me, you need to call me. I have my numbers posted numerous places. I have made this statement numerous times on here. When I get my internet connected here I will respond to all the emails, looks like there's about 300 of them pertaining to business matters. If you are one of them, you will be addressed shortly.

Again, I'm sorry for all the confusion, and all will be well in the near future.

EDIT: Contact Numbers:
877-502-2756
518-210-2355
If I do not answer you must leave a message or I will not know you called, I typically take 30-50 phone calls per day.

Regards,
Russell
Hang in there Russ!
Old 01-14-2009, 11:24 AM
FSAEracer03
TRB0 GUY
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the post, Russ! I'll hold on as long as possible - I need your magic before I fire my car back up!

Quick Reply: Russell Berry Contact