Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum-72/)
-   -   The fact is: The car is in "Excellent Condition" now. (https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/455506-the-fact-is-the-car-is-in-excellent-condition-now.html)

MrPorsche951 09-19-2008 07:41 PM

The fact is: The car is in "Excellent Condition" now.

I have proof of TWO service managers stating the car's current good condition.

You are way over the line. Rennlist better start regulating it's moderated forum.

2bridges 09-19-2008 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 at 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
My z4 3.0si is paid in full for the next year and a half. I did a pre-paid lease. Depending on the condition of the car at the end of my term, I might buy it out over another 2 years. (24 payments)

The 951 sell, not bad figuring I bought the car for 6,000 and paid 700 to get it shipped. Put no cash what so ever in it, beat the living piss out of it and just sold it for almost double. I got shipping half price beacuse the mileage discreprency (60 miles were put on the car)

The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said "Oh man, this thing is a wreck."

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it.

But! The current owner loves the car. he left me an email today saying how much he and his wife like the Porsche. I'm buying a 1998 XJ8L with the money.. 39,000 miles on it, in perfect condition, and a 12 month warrenty... just another winter beater with 300hp. Almost faster than the Z4.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...mZ130256121612

Certainly the seller would not be misleading potential buyers - nah couldn't be

ehall 09-19-2008 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by 2bridges (Post 5825030)
My z4 3.0si is paid in full for the next year and a half. I did a pre-paid lease. Depending on the condition of the car at the end of my term, I might buy it out over another 2 years. (24 payments)

The 951 sell, not bad figuring I bought the car for 6,000 and paid 700 to get it shipped. Put no cash what so ever in it, beat the living piss out of it and just sold it for almost double. I got shipping half price beacuse the mileage discreprency (60 miles were put on the car)

The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said "Oh man, this thing is a wreck."

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it.

But! The current owner loves the car. he left me an email today saying how much he and his wife like the Porsche. I'm buying a 1998 XJ8L with the money.. 39,000 miles on it, in perfect condition, and a 12 month warrenty... just another winter beater with 300hp. Almost faster than the Z4.

Certainly the seller would not be misleading potential buyers - nah couldn't be

wait, he said what?

ehall 09-19-2008 07:43 PM

BTW, all we did was bump YOUR POSTS WITH YOUR WORDS.

spoolin51 09-19-2008 07:44 PM

So lets get this straight. Mrsporsche951 you get on this forum, ask for help and our members help you. Now you want to come back talk smack? To the SAME people who HELPED YOU! Dude we all know the condition of your car. The fact that you have someone else sign a document to say your car is OK says enfough. Dont try and hold others liable for your crap. Seriously, do yourself a favor and get off this forum.

2bridges 09-19-2008 07:44 PM

I have no doubt - it's perfect :rolleyes:

dillon410021 09-19-2008 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by ehall (Post 5825033)
wait, he said what?

exactly

dillon410021 09-19-2008 07:45 PM

pretty soon the whole first page of the 944 Turbo forum will be filled with these threads!!! Everyone will know!!

2bridges 09-19-2008 07:45 PM

BY THE WAY! When you are a paying member, contributing to this forum, then perhaps you can have a say in how this forum is moderated.

Until then, just continue along with your misleading, possible fraudulent car sale

2bridges 09-19-2008 07:48 PM

I am sure in the last NINE days since that post, that the car is now in "excellent condition"

Coincidental timing with putting the car up for sale, I am sure. Just wanted to get all the problems fixed before selling...... I understand

ryanm6100 09-19-2008 07:50 PM

Fact is: You're a DB.

ehall 09-19-2008 07:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 (Post 5825025)

You are way over the line. Rennlist better start regulating it's moderated forum.

spoolin51 09-19-2008 07:54 PM

Dude I found your car! :) runs great Goodluck :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpj74dUSL4A

lee101315 09-19-2008 07:55 PM

Wow, how humilating! That sucks for you

spoolin51 09-19-2008 07:57 PM

:corn:sounds like a popcorn maker !!!:corn:

Randy V 09-19-2008 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 (Post 5825025)

I have attempted to regulate by closing the previous inflammatory thread.

As you persist on creating new threads on the topic, you will now be responsible for any follow-on 'regulating'.

Have a nice weekend.

Cory9584 09-19-2008 07:59 PM

You are your own worst enemy, if you were planning on selling the car you shouldn't have told the world what a pos it is. The worst part is when you said you sold the car and bragged about how you ripped the buyer off. What were you trying to prove?

Cory9584 09-19-2008 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by spoolin51 (Post 5825078)
Dude I found your car! :) runs great Goodluck :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpj74dUSL4A

I never knew porsche made a 2 stroke 944:confused:

MrPorsche951 09-19-2008 08:06 PM

Ryan, you have untill tomorrow to clean up this mess.

The car does have a bad past. The fact is, which I do not have to argue here - is that the car is being sold at this very moment in time in "Excellent Condition." This is not my interpretation, I have seeked the console of two service managers.

This is a moderated forum, you are acting as a "Passive" role by not moderating your public forum. It is in fact a public forum, I have read the terms of agreement. I am a non-paying / non-commisioned contributer, I am not associated with Rennlist in ANY fashion. Therefore it is a Public forum in which you moderate; unless I choose to pay and become a member.

I have experienced equitable and personal damages, I wonder if a jury or a judge could view this passive advocacy as "Damaging (State), and in violation of the UCC. (Federal)"

I AM NOT SEEKING LITIGATION AT THIS PONT. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LITEGATION.

Unless, these threads do not halt.

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself. Also, the messages I recieved via Ebay. The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.

THIS IS MY LAST CONTRIBUTION TO RENNLIST.

spoolin51 09-19-2008 08:07 PM

^Yah it's the "special edition" one with PPT (Porsche Popcorn Technology)

theedge 09-19-2008 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
DRAMA!

theedge 09-19-2008 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 (Post 5825129)

The car does have a bad past. The fact is, which I do not have to argue here - is that the car is being sold at this very moment in time in "Excellent Condition." This is not my interpretation, I have seeked the console of two service managers.

This is a moderated forum, you are acting as a "Passive" role by not moderating your public forum. It is in fact a public forum, I have read the terms of agreement. I am a non-paying / non-commisioned contributer, I am not associated with Rennlist in ANY fashion. Therefore it is a Public forum in which you moderate; unless I choose to pay and become a member.

I have experienced equitable and personal damages, I wonder if a jury or a judge could view this passive advocacy as "Damaging (State), and in violation of the UCC. (Federal)"

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself. Also, the messages I recieved via Ebay. The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.

Quoted for epic comedic value.

You dug your own hole.

ausgeflippt951 09-19-2008 08:09 PM

LITEGATION.

Is that like a Lite-Brite, but with Alligators or something?

theedge 09-19-2008 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by ausgeflippt951 (Post 5825135)

Maybe its a low fat litigation? Or less sugar?

ehall 09-19-2008 08:12 PM

OH DUDE! PLEASE LET THIS GO BEFORE A JURY!
You're not just a scumbag, you're a dumb one.
Who do you think they will blame. It won't be RL.
You CHOSE to post the history of this car. You CHOSE to post:

"My z4 3.0si is paid in full for the next year and a half. I did a pre-paid lease. Depending on the condition of the car at the end of my term, I might buy it out over another 2 years. (24 payments)

But! The current owner loves the car. he left me an email today saying how much he and his wife like the Porsche. I'm buying a 1998 XJ8L with the money.. 39,000 miles on it, in perfect condition, and a 12 month warrenty... just another winter beater with 300hp. Almost faster than the Z4."

You CHOSE to create an ebay ad stating that the car is perfect.

YEP! Take this to a jury. I hope you can afford bith the legal fees and court costs. You won't get a dime.

333pg333 09-19-2008 08:35 PM

I'm loving this. Ha, only in America would a clown come on board, bounce around, poke a few people in the eyes, then try and sue them. To funny hahahahaha
Maybe it's TURBY's cousin.................................................................. .............................................

ehall 09-19-2008 08:44 PM

ROFL! Maybe it's ACTUALLY turby! ;)

2bridges 09-19-2008 08:49 PM

You call
your time here a contribution eh?
Well it would be to the best of this fourmn and yourself if this in fac tis you "LAST CONTRIBUTION". However I have $100 bill in my pocket if anybody would like to wager. I am sure we have not heard the last of you.

I am sure it is upsetting to have these people being mean and rude to you for ripping off your fellow man. You are in fact a scumwad. You deserve no better.

Just in case you forgot I will post if for you again

misleading potential buyers - you decide

bigdeano 09-19-2008 08:49 PM

You suffered personal damages by opening your own damned mouth! Don't come on a public forum stating what terrible condition a car is in and then try to sell it to a public market. The two things in common there is the fact that the public is involved in both of them! It's a small world and word of mouth spreads really quickly with all the cell phone and computer usage. The 944 community is a small one, you were on these forums long enough to learn that, who the hell do you think buys all these cars? People who own the cars already and are probably involved in some fashion with the rest of the 944 community. You opening your mouth bragging and lying about how you screwed someone over because the car is in terrible mechanical condition and then us catching you trying to truly sell it after the fact is your fault.

ehall 09-19-2008 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by ausgeflippt951 (Post 5825135)

I think he is getting a "TUBAL LITEGATION!"

ehall 09-19-2008 09:06 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.

CPR 09-19-2008 09:16 PM

To initiate litigation you must first be able to spell it...once you master the English language, you might as well include me in your civil/defamation/punitive lawsuit because what I am about to say, I am sure you will not like....

You are a world class lying, cheating, manipulating, deceiving POS that is deserving of any retribution the new owners see fit to seek from you. People of your character make me sick. You pronounce to the world how sly your think you are:

"....The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said [U]"Oh man, this thing is a wreck."[/U]

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it."

Then you come back here to defend yourself? Everyone here tried to help you, E-hall even took up for you when members gave you a hard time about paying for a membership while starting 21+ threads.

You made a mockery out of this Forum and have disrespected every paying member and especially ALL 951 owners...Renns or otherwise. I have no doubt that this was always your intention...remember when I called you out( "....seems like this guy is car "flipping", If you really plan on staying around and making your 951 right, pay the membership, if you can afford a P-car you can afford $20 bucks...")?

Have you even thought about the new owner? Perhaps owning a 951 was his dream...did you even stop to consider the sacrafices (financial or otherwise) he may of made to purchase one ? No, of course you didn't...that's not what selfish, self centered bastards like you do.

I hope you pay for this 10 times over. And I pray the new owner comes to this Forum, because I for one, will help him fix YOUR mess if it kills me.

PATRICK

2bridges 09-19-2008 09:26 PM

MrPooorExcuse is rocking back and forth in his chair trying not to post....... but it's coming....
any takers on the bet?????? $100 ?????

Lorax 09-19-2008 09:26 PM

Great fun. hahaha

CPR 09-19-2008 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by 2bridges (Post 5825387)
MrPooorExcuse is rocking back and forth in his chair trying not to post....... but it's coming....
any takers on the bet?????? $100 ?????

It will take a little while....he has to look up his words in a dictionary now....either that or he is crying with his head in his mum's lap, while she rocks him.

bigdeano 09-19-2008 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by CPR (Post 5825394)
or he is crying with his head in his mum's lap, while she rocks him.

As terrible a person as he is I'm willing to bet even his own mother is ashamed of him so he's not crying in her lap

DrZ1 09-19-2008 09:57 PM

I am still willing to contribute to an add in all major local newspapers wheels section, in his area stating "Might want to know about this car". Anyone else want in.

I assume this thread wont be deleted now. :thumbup:

Andral951_S 09-19-2008 10:00 PM

count me in...

bigdeano 09-19-2008 10:03 PM

I am a college student who lives paycheck to paycheck this time of year (football season) but I will support the cause in spirit!

DrZ1 09-19-2008 10:12 PM

Well he lives in Youngstown NY, anyone familiar the Newspapers in the area?

Could we get this moved to an announcement status? So other Rennlisters may want to get in on this, if they miss this post.

ehall 09-19-2008 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by DrZ1 (Post 5825498)
Well he lives in Youngstown NY, anyone familiar the Newspapers in the area?

Could we get this moved to an announcement status? So other Rennlisters may want to get in on this, if they miss this post.

no chance that this will get moved or stickied. It will run it's course and die. MOST new 951 owners don't even know about RL. Some poor bastard will get screwed by this guy, one way or another.

DrZ1 09-19-2008 10:23 PM

I was wanting it moved to announcement , just to get enough support, information, or ideas to get a nice add done. I fiqure there are enough people on the list w/ computer savy to draw up a nice add. I unfortunatly do not.

ryanm6100 09-19-2008 10:49 PM

5 stars.

VWaddict 09-19-2008 10:52 PM

I have seeked the console of two service managers.

I think you mean "Sought"... there's no such word as "seeked". Also "console" usually either means a piece of furniture, or to "soothe" or "commiserate"... I think perhaps you must mean "Counsel" -in the sense of "advice"... still not STRICTLY semantically accurate, since I think you really mean that you've sought the "opinion" not "advice"; -but I'll let that slip.

you are acting as a "Passive" role

-Ya see... you can't act AS a "role", you can act IN a role, but that's all...

...none the less... moving on...

I have experienced equitable and personal damages...

Dude... you REALLY need a dictionary. -Look up 'Equitable".

I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LITEGATION.

... nor (apparently) any intention of learning how to spell...

Great. -Now we add inability to use punctuation.

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself.

I shall alert the media.

The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.

...there's only one 'L' in "wrongful"... -just thought you'd like to know-

Ding-dong, the witch is dead.

I (for one) shall miss the over-reactive subjects, the incredible claims, the multiple posts one-after-another, the complete inability to use the "edit" feature, the inability to spell properly, the complete lack of understanding of grammar, the lack of education.

I hope you make a fortune on Wall Street.... ...-but something tells me you ain't HALF smart enough.

They'll be REALLY impressed with your Z4 there. (which you don't own...)

Me? -I own ALL of my cars. -I have the title docs right here. -And I can spell. And add up. And I'm an engineer.

Wow, it must suck to be you...

Whoooooh... --I'm scared!

-Better shape up there, Ryan... he's obviously a well-respected hot-shot on Wall Street, who's overheard some legal jargon and buzz words, and almost remembers what they were... along with some halfway-close guesses at how to spell them.

-They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing... this guy must be LETHAL!

I think he'd be out of his depth in a parking-lot puddle!

Keith

ShApE 09-19-2008 11:01 PM

haha this is funny

Ballistic-Chapman 09-19-2008 11:05 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Porsche951.jpg

Thanks for posing with the car, dick.

Full size image saved on my desktop.

EDIT
saved your Ebay listing + your craiglist listing.
If someone buys your car and finds out about rennlist... your screwed.

spoolin51 09-19-2008 11:06 PM

:corn: Keith, that was PRICELESS

Josh B 09-19-2008 11:18 PM

Say it ain't so Sam! Wait, don't leave - we take it all back. There is a need for more folks of your fine upstanding character in these parts. Plus you contributed so much technical knowledge.

RolexNJ 09-19-2008 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Josh B (Post 5825696)
Say it ain't so Sam! Wait, don't leave - we take it all back. There is a need for more folks of your fine upstanding character in these parts.

http://www.rs6.com/smilies/ROTFLMAO.gif

tone3721 09-20-2008 12:06 AM

So your like the scum that sold me my first 944. A stock broker? Go figure. Whadya get your license selling junk bonds? Or ever even get it? This guy wont be back. Hopefully we can help out anyone hes trying to swindle. Im in for an ad.

bigdeano 09-20-2008 04:57 AM

Anyone else notice how he was a total dip**** and referred to RANDY as RYAN? I laughed at that one as well

Whitt944 09-20-2008 06:14 AM

Dude, like I said in your other post, you better hope the buyer is not a vengeful person.

By the way, you now say it is in the process of being sold, but you already made a thread stating it HAD been sold already, and the new owner loves it.

You are a lying POS.

Rogue_Ant 09-20-2008 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by CPR (Post 5825366)
I hope you pay for this 10 times over. And I pray the new owner comes to this Forum, because I for one, will help him fix YOUR mess if it kills me.

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5825817)
Im in for an ad.

+1

-Rogue

lee101315 09-20-2008 09:43 AM

Hey, are you the type of guy that tells his friends he got laid by a hot chick, when the truth is you stayed home the night before and jacked off?
What a geek....

bigdeano 09-20-2008 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by lee101315 (Post 5826312)
Hey, are you the type of guy that tells his friends he got laid by a hot chick, when the truth is you stayed home the night before and jacked off?
What a geek....

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :cheers: The movie 40 year old virgin just came to my mind... but at least the 40 year old virgin was a nice guy and ended up getting laid!

Spidey944 09-20-2008 10:42 AM

I vote for a lifetime membership, would be good for him so he can continue to see us bash him for years to come. You can't fix stupid, hell, it won't even buff out.

Voith 09-20-2008 10:46 AM

I bet mrporsche has few lonely heart ads too, I would love to see what he wrote there :roflmao:

I still don't get it.. how can a person be such a dumbass... amasing

KuHL 951 09-20-2008 12:30 PM

As a silver lining, the only form of justice you guys are going to attain is the satisfaction knowing that he bought a 98 Jag with the money and they a make a 951 look dependable in comparison...better warn the Jag forums quick about a "perfect car for sale" heading their way.

boston951 09-20-2008 12:36 PM

What a scumbag!

jdistefa 09-20-2008 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by spoolin51 (Post 5825661)
:corn: Keith, that was PRICELESS

+1

The guy didn't deserve the time required to write that post, but Keith - that was masterful.

Re. Mrf*cknuts, what a complete and utter turd. I hope he sells his car to a connected Sicilian with anger mangement and impulse control problems :).

Spidey944 09-20-2008 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)

PorscheDude1 09-20-2008 04:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Fast944T 09-20-2008 05:35 PM

Wow it can get rough on here fast. if the car is good now whats the problem I ve sold lots of cars that had a bad past that were good when we got rid of them

did one of you guys buy this guys car and were mislead by his ad? My kids car aint close to perfect, he was told it was in great shape by the owners - engine is a mess, but i know with 20 year old cars nothings gonna be perfect

ehall 09-20-2008 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Fast944T (Post 5827045)
Wow it can get rough on here fast. if the car is good now whats the problem I ve sold lots of cars that had a bad past that were good when we got rid of them

did one of you guys buy this guys car and were mislead by his ad? My kids car aint close to perfect, he was told it was in great shape by the owners - engine is a mess, but i know with 20 year old cars nothings gonna be perfect

There is no possible way this car went from:

to ABSOLUTE PERFECTION, in 11 days.

Fast944T 09-20-2008 06:57 PM

No i hear ya man ABSOLUTE PERFECTION is a little much - **** i am not gonna take sides - im just sayin if theres proof a porsche shop says its good its good enough for me ya know. **** i wish my kids car was looked at before we bought it - damn kid cant just have a ford or chevys ya know stuff i can work on- from another generation i guess

i guess it all comes down to the two little words AS-IS and test driving the cars before buying them. I dont feel bad for anyone buyin a car online anyways, you gotta see the car ya know - test drive n kick tires. i dont know - i expect scams online

fbgh2o 09-20-2008 07:10 PM

I echo ehall on this one and many of the other skeptics who have posted on the many threads.

Among these threads was a statement by someone (CPR?) who indicated that such an approach to selling a vehicle showed a callow and wanton disregard to the individual who might have scrimped and saved to own such a car - and therfore attain a dream. For example, about 10 years ago I decided that I would one day like to own a Porsche 944 and started saving... I have wanted one since high school (mid-80s). Had I bought the car in question and later found out that it had been treated the way it was I would be disconsolate today and probably never be able to trust it as reliable vehicle (every day would be the Techno Duck questions magnified by 100X)

As an additional note, in the time that I have been a Rennlist Member, I have come to regard this as a community of like-minded enthusiasts who generously support each other with encouragement, advice and good deals on parts - mostly without ever meeting in person. Certainly many of us treated the person in question here like that with his initial posts. I suspect a significant amount of the backlash can be attributed to a betrayal of the trust that we, as Rennlisters, place in each other.

ehall 09-20-2008 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Fast944T (Post 5827213)
No i hear ya man ABSOLUTE PERFECTION is a little much - **** i am not gonna take sides - im just sayin if theres proof a porsche shop says its good its good enough for me ya know. **** i wish my kids car was looked at before we bought it - damn kid cant just have a ford or chevys ya know stuff i can work on- from another generation i guess

i guess it all comes down to the two little words AS-IS and test driving the cars before buying them. I dont feel bad for anyone buyin a car online anyways, you gotta see the car ya know - test drive n kick tires. i dont know - i expect scams online

Well, the thing is, this car isn't even close! Note all of the threads that I bumped from this guy. This car is a mechanical wreck, which he admitted in the quote that I posted. He BRAGGED about screwing over a buyer of the car, who apperently never existed. Then he puts it on ebay and does it again.
This guy is a first class liar and thief.
We have a ZERO tolerance policy towards folks like that around this board.
That's just the way we are. We have these cars because they are a passion. Some young person will end up with this car and not be able to afford all of the crap that is wrong with this car. It will then further deteriorate. Eventually it will end up in a junk yard.
Around here, we'd like to do our best to keep them on the road, and help those with the same goal.

...not withstanding the fact that this punk is a flat out scoundrel. Any asshole in a garage will say the car is good for an extra hundred bucks. You just have to find one that is a scumbag.

BTW, he has shown ZERO actual evidence that he's not lieing his ass off about this "perfect paper work".

ehall 09-20-2008 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by fbgh2o (Post 5827239)
I echo ehall on this one and many of the other skeptics who have posted on the many threads.

Among these threads was a statement by someone (CPR?) who indicated that such an approach to selling a vehicle showed a callow and wanton disregard to the individual who might have scrimped and saved to own such a car - and therfore attain a dream. For example, about 10 years ago I decided that I would one day like to own a Porsche 944 and started saving... I have wanted one since high school (mid-80s). Had I bought the car in question and later found out that it had been treated the way it was I would be disconsolate today and probably never be able to trust it as reliable vehicle (every day would be the Techno Duck questions magnified by 100X)

As an additional note, in the time that I have been a Rennlist Member, I have come to regard this as a community of like-minded enthusiasts who generously support each other with encouragement, advice and good deals on parts - mostly without ever meeting in person. Certainly many of us treated the person in question here like that with his initial posts. I suspect a significant amount of the backlash can be attributed to a betrayal of the trust that we as Rennlisters place in each other.

+951

Fast944T 09-20-2008 07:19 PM

i hear ya man - good group of guys on here just looking after each other - i just found the new listing on ebay but the ad is different - maybe someone will get a better idea now. good work guys

ehall 09-20-2008 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Fast944T (Post 5827249)
i hear ya man - good group of guys on here just looking after each other - i just found the new listing on ebay but the ad is different - maybe someone will get a better idea now. good work guys

cool. I'll check that out. Thanks for the heads up.

spoolin51 09-20-2008 07:25 PM

I want to see this new AD....

Fast944T 09-20-2008 07:29 PM

it dont seem to be so promising now does it. nice work guys, i see he added the AS-IS and stuff now. Im not buying anything off the internet from now on ha

ehall 09-20-2008 07:36 PM

Note how he has once again bid on his own car. The last ad could not come down unless he cancelled the bid that it had, and it would have shown the cancelled bid. It did not.
Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.

shiners780 09-20-2008 07:52 PM

Got a link?

tone3721 09-20-2008 07:57 PM

i guess it all comes down to the two little words AS-IS and test driving the cars before buying them. I dont feel bad for anyone buyin a car online anyways, you gotta see the car ya know - test drive n kick tires. i dont know - i expect scams online[/QUOTE]

The thing with these cars many times is theyre becoming more and more rare. It gets hard to find a properly sorted one locally. I live in one of the biggest towns in the nation, and youd be hard pressed to find a really nice 951 listed locally right now. You could wait months until one pops up in town. If not years(depending on what your looking for). Sometimes you have to travel to get a car like this. In order to find those cars throughout the country.....well youll need the internet. Finding a reputable car for sale out there.......well thats what rennlist, and PCA are for. Thats why Im a member:thumbup:.

Fast944T 09-20-2008 07:59 PM

Oh i see Tone, that makes alot of sence

ehall 09-20-2008 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by shiners780 (Post 5827309)
Got a link?

it has the same pictures. There's almost nothing different about the ad. You'd still be screwed if you buy it the way he has it advertised. Really no difference.

CPR 09-20-2008 08:01 PM

where is it? I could not find it....

VWaddict 09-20-2008 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by ehall (Post 5827241)
BTW, he has shown ZERO actual evidence that he's not lieing his ass off about this "perfect paper work".

+1.

I'd have to say that I was a little weary of the guy from his early posts.

His VERY first thread was -and I'm paraphrasing here for brevity- how he received a car which "he'd been promised was perfect" and now "It's belching smoke". I had two immediate reactions; one was "If you bought a 951 -sight unseen, with no PPI- and no strong knowledge of how these things really WORK... you're pretty much prey to ANY douchebag seller out there"; and the other was one of a sense of exaggeration. -There was talk of suing the delivery company because the car sat for a week between transfers during the shipment, and there was an odometer discrepancy of 61 miles, during which hs was IMMEDIATELY convinced that the delivery company had been using it as personal pimp-mobile transportation, drag-racing it and who knows what else.

I kept out of the thread, but the MULTIPLE single-line, jump-to-ill-informed-conclusion posts, ONE AFTER ANOTHER, incessantly becoming more and more sure that this car was a gem which got buggered by the transport company -meant that I really thought it sounded bogus.

None the less, the Rennlist comunity was generally supportive to a man, and gave fantastic advice, support and suggested technical things to check and look for. -Most were supportive and FAR from judgmental, though even so, a few posters did mention that things sounded suspect, and from the descriptions, "MrDouchebag951" almost certainly was over-reaching, and it was very possible that the transport company HADN'T buggered the car for him. -I stayed out of that thread because I had nothing positive to contribute, but he WAS helped, and in the end he got a 50% reduction on the cost of shipping (to which he was very possibly NOT entitled... -I'm guessing that this car was a basket case that some OTHER unscrupulous douchebag was glad to offload BEFORE it was shoved onto a trailer!!!)

Over the next couple of months, he proceded to begin thread after thread, in ALL cases posting multiple successive single-line half-informed posts, and STILL continued to receive the generous assistance and contributions of the majority of the Rennlist community. -It DID however become VERY plain that his level of mechanical understanding was rather weak, -not that I consider that by itself to be a sign of stupidity mind you... NOBODY is born knowing this stuff, and I myself have COLOSSAL gaps in my knowledge, but I make an effore to have the good grace NOT to pass myself off as well-informed in these areas whenever I can. -This chap is now STILL representing the vehicle with NO reference to the fact that he's scarcely owned the vehicle... -He only GOT it a few months ago, bitched moaned and stamped his feet about how it was so f*!king unreliable, and then decided to dump it.

People still stuck by him when he said he was leaving the P-car community. -I consider that to be a VERY commendable reflection on the supportive nature of the Rennlist personality-type, by the way... -I myself read that thread and thought "Good riddance, you're one of the ONLY people on Rennlist who I actually took a slight dislike to." -I'm not proud to say that, because it speaks poorly of my tolerance, but it is indeed a definite weakness of my character that I do NOT suffer fools willingly.

...So... -Fast forward back to today.

Now "Walter Mitty" is once more selling the ride after having made up a tale about how he really pulled the wool over the eyes of some guy who emails him after the sale to tell him how he's DELIGHTED with the car. -Apparently this was a lie.

He told us -over and over again... -to the point of inducing nausea- that he OWNED a Z4, using terms like "So I'm doing pretty well for myself.. huh?". Well, this too was apparently not so. -He's leasing it.

He's also STILL representing the car as if he's owned it for some amount of time... which would also be blatantly untrue.

...which makes me wonder if he 'bent the truth' about a few other things.

All along.

To the shipping company, for example.

-I'm CERTAIN that they'd like to receive a copy of the text of these auction descriptions, as well as the text of these theads. -Such is the contradiction -IN THE OWNER'S OWN WORDS, no less- that they MIGHT even be inclined to bring a claim for the other 50% of the shipping cost... since it appears to be AWFULLY close to fraud.

Or maybe Walter Mitty is also lying about the two Porsche service managers. -I learned long ago that the value you can ascribe to an opinion is often what you paid for it, and -unless he paid the "service managers" (in which case he'd be entitled to it IN WRITING) then these alleged testimonials would be worthless.

Now don't take my word as law: I'm not a Barrister, attorney or professional legal counsel... -(sorry... "console"!). However, I do know a little bit about the definition of words; (somewhat more than "WalterMitty951" it appears) -and I say that if you sign any document purporting to represent a car to a shipping company as having been "destroyed" or otherwise significantly damaged in terms of engine etc... then you compose another document to a prospective seller (such as an eBay description for example) which represents the SAME vehicle to have been "trouble free" and imply that it has never had any significant problems that you've known of... -well that could be veiwed as 'extreme bad faith' if you were feeling charitable, or it could be viewed as simple fraud if you were feeling somewhat less charitable.

-But he's plainly got "good leagal console" who's willing to "litegate", though he perhaps (because a person's spelling, sentence sonstruction and general grammatical mastery often tells you much about their level of education) doesn't have the maturity to just move on and learn a lesson.

-So, with "Mr.lying-sack-of-crap951" having given a 'Bronx cheer' to the rennlist communty with his "so long... sukkaz!!!" thread where he gloated over how much money he made when he "offloaded that worthless piece of crap to some poor bastard for WAY too much money... oh, and thanks for all the free help and advice, but screw you all... I'm off to spend all this loot", he apparently now feels somehow slighted that we're not fully supporting him with he attempts to actually pull off the fraud which he lied about.

I honestly don't know how much of what he writes is true and how much is his dream world... but I do know that he's a douchebag. He MAY actually make us all feel sick and make a fortune in the financial markets, because many (though -I hasten to add- not all) of the people I've met who HAVE done that in the past have often seemed to me to be objectionable, offensive, lying sacks of crap.

My name is Keith, and I approve this message.

2bridges 09-20-2008 08:39 PM

Add looks the same to me

2bridges 09-20-2008 08:42 PM

WAIT - BIG REDS?????? uh yeah right, anybody ever seen big red brakes fit under 16" phone dials??

yeah me either. He has painted red calipers and is calling them "Big Red" brakes.

Intentional or ignorance????? With his "character" I dunno

Spidey944 09-20-2008 08:53 PM

I think we all owe it to the bidders to contact them and warn them of the issues here....

ehall 09-20-2008 08:53 PM

That's the old ad 2bridges. He has once again taken down his current ad. I called him out on bidding on his own car, OR ebay called him out on it. Either way, it's gone.

bigred1001 09-20-2008 09:11 PM

I only hope there is a guy on the Jaguar forums that had a post like this:

"Man, I just offloaded that POS XJ8L to some retard who probably has to pay someone to pop his f'n hood. Who da thought a car that got driven into Lake Erie could look so nice 5 weeks later. That and I think my wifes pube lice got infested in the seats."

ehall 09-20-2008 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by bigred1001 (Post 5827463)
I only hope there is a guy on the Jaguar forums that had a post like this:

"Man, I just offloaded that POS XJ8L to some retard who probably has to pay someone to pop his f'n hood. Who da thought a car that got driven into Lake Erie could look so nice 5 weeks later. That and I think my wifes pube lice got infested in the seats."

SEE GUYS! I told you there were a few cool 928 guys! :D

ehall 09-20-2008 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Spidey944 (Post 5827416)
I think we all owe it to the bidders to contact them and warn them of the issues here....

feel free, but you may be opening yourself up to actual liability.

Fast944T 09-20-2008 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by ehall (Post 5827500)
feel free, but you may be opening yourself up to actual liability.

sounds like an actual law suit there.

I am just asking - can i sell my car now!? :eek: It s far from perfect, **** - Ehall is helping me with a 'normal' oil appearance in my I.C. Pipes - but i would say its in great shape and looks brand new - I would of coarse add "AS-IS! NO WARRANTIES!" to avoid any liabilities or confusion.

ehall 09-20-2008 10:33 PM

You still don't get it. This is about telling the ****ing truth. Don't lie, and you wouldn't even have to ask.

ehall 09-20-2008 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Fast944T (Post 5827528)
sounds like an actual law suit there.

I am just asking - can i sell my car now!? :eek: It s far from perfect, **** - Ehall is helping me with a 'normal' oil appearance in my I.C. Pipes - but i would say its in great shape and looks brand new - I would of coarse add "AS-IS! NO WARRANTIES!" to avoid any liabilities or confusion.

You put it up...and MRdouschebag951, we will keep shooting it down. The last ad you put up was just as big a lie as the first one.
Just noticed that your first post was 9-11. How fitting.
You're a lieing piece of ****.
I thought you were "done here". Be done ****bird.

tone3721 09-20-2008 11:16 PM

Hahahaha good call ehall....i didnt see that til you pointed it out. Same IP too?

ehall 09-20-2008 11:19 PM

didn't need to check.

Kyle Donley 09-20-2008 11:25 PM

Yeah I even read it and it didn't register.

CPR 09-20-2008 11:45 PM

Say they are the same POS?

ehall 09-20-2008 11:46 PM

I'll give ya 99.99%

Josh B 09-20-2008 11:52 PM

Was figuring the same thing.....

CPR 09-20-2008 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by ehall (Post 5827799)
I'll give ya 99.99%

I just read all 944T's post...so I'll give you 100%.

Un****ingbeleivable.

E...can you find Bin Laden too?

fbgh2o 09-21-2008 12:06 AM

Unreal and perhaps the most flabergasting thing that I have seen in some time... Shaking my head in disbelief as I write this...

ehall 09-21-2008 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by CPR (Post 5827820)
I just read all 944T's post...so I'll give you 100%.

Un****ingbeleivable.

E...can you find Bin Laden too?

If this country wasn't being run by a moron, I already would have..or atleast "we" would have. He never would have gotten out of Tora Bora...but that's a different thread.
I can guarantee that I would not have missed the shot, given the chance.
Semper Fi!

2bridges 09-21-2008 12:56 AM

Who owes me the $100 - ****in worm can't help himself

ehall 09-21-2008 01:00 AM

not me....

tone3721 09-21-2008 01:18 AM

It crossed my mind, same issues, and he was defending him. Makes sense now.

tone3721 09-21-2008 01:22 AM

Oh yeah, 2bridges...I would have never taken that bet. Hahaha I didnt figure hed be back, at least not with mrf%^kface951 username. I didnt see 944t's join date til now, guess same issues, with a join date of that very day says it all.

VWaddict 09-21-2008 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Fast944T (Post 5827213)
**** i wish my kids car was looked at before we bought it - damn kid cant just have a ford or chevys ya know stuff i can work on- from another generation i guess

Aaaaaaaahahaaaaahahaaaaa!!!

-Your'e 21 years old and you have kids old enough to drive???

Funniest **** EVAR!

Pissoff, Douchebag.

sebastian944 09-21-2008 10:29 AM

Well. When i was shopping around for a 951 I was looking for three things only.

1) Is the Seller; A con artist? Nice guy? Trustworthy? I can usually spot if someone is fake or hiding something. I would run away if any warning bells went off.

2) Parts Changed: Records, and obvious majors changed. Clutch, Turbo, Suspension, MAF.

3) Price/Milage.

Thats it. Out of probably (10) 951's i looked at I found only 2 that met that criteria.

I just don't think a 951 owner would sell a perfect running car without asking the question, why am i selling this when it's perfect? mostly, the answer to that is "Baby on the way" or "It's my third car" I check that out too :) I ask the wife, baby on the way? where is the other two cars?

i think 7 out 10 sellers were scammers, something major wrong with the car.

My experience was pretty good. Reputable guy, spent the whole day with the car. Put it up on the hoist. Drove the crap out of it with him to test. Everything rang true, new brakes, big turbo, suspension, ball joints etc etc. It was his 5th porsche on the driveway. He even certified it. Anyway. My two cents.

porshhhh951 09-21-2008 12:00 PM

uhh wow. Where's my d-bad card.

Originally Posted by 333pg333 (Post 5825235)
I'm loving this. Ha, only in America would a clown come on board, bounce around, poke a few people in the eyes, then try and sue them. To funny hahahahaha
Maybe it's TURBY's cousin.................................................................. .............................................

muahahah turby! HE's BACK:icon107:

Originally Posted by fbgh2o (Post 5827239)
I have come to regard this as a community of like-minded enthusiasts who generously support each other with encouragement, advice and good deals on parts - mostly without ever meeting in person. Certainly many of us treated the person in question here like that with his initial posts. I suspect a significant amount of the backlash can be attributed to a betrayal of the trust that we, as Rennlisters, place in each other.

Very well put. ALOT of us feel this way.

Originally Posted by ehall (Post 5827966)
not me....

what happens man. I leave for a weekend in the city and come back and miss all the fun:confused:

BlueRiver86 09-21-2008 12:01 PM

Nice to know you guys are looking out for potential 951 owners. I checked, and there was a thread here about my car before I bought it on ebay, and if it looked like this, I would have steered clear.. Good work!

BlueRiver86 09-21-2008 04:13 PM

Got an interesting response from the ebayer.

"Yes! I used to beat this car everyday! The engine used to smoke and wouldent boost. I have in the last 9 days poured $1,700 in it to make it a good car for sale. I drove it like A PORSCHE, and I paid to have it fixed by professionals at PORSCHE. The car is good but has a leak of oil at the turbo.

Buy it and you can beat it like I used to. It likes it."

ehall 09-21-2008 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by R4][N_M4l{3R (Post 5829024)
Got an interesting response from the ebayer.

"Yes! I used to beat this car everyday! The engine used to smoke and wouldent boost. I have in the last 9 days poured $1,700 in it to make it a good car for sale. I drove it like A PORSCHE, and I paid to have it fixed by professionals at PORSCHE. The car is good but has a leak of oil at the turbo.

Buy it and you can beat it like I used to. It likes it."

what a lieing sack of crap!

ehall 09-21-2008 04:24 PM

same F$%king ad...and he's still lieing his ass off. What a complete loser. The load of **** life is going to pour down on his head is that stuff of horror movies. What goes around comes around.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...=p4506.c0.m245

Dougs951 09-21-2008 05:13 PM

Hey since when is the Porsche writing in the spoiler and door handle rare?
btw got my first good quote from this thread.

lee101315 09-21-2008 05:34 PM

well, its certainly better than the first one

ehall 09-21-2008 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by lee101315 (Post 5829177)
well, its certainly better than the first one

it's the same ad. He hust added "As is" He's still lieing his ass off.

spoolin51 09-21-2008 06:03 PM

DAMN TURD

Cory9584 09-21-2008 06:48 PM

Maybe he can sell it to lart for a seriously discounted price. Then it can go to the p car cemetery where it belongs.

bigdeano 09-21-2008 10:50 PM

I think we should play a game. What's MrDouchbag951/Turd944T's next username gonna be? My money's on something like Boostin944

spoolin51 09-21-2008 10:54 PM

I feel sorry for the next new member.

bigdeano 09-21-2008 11:50 PM

Yeah the next new member is probably gonna get drilled with feeler questions to try to figure out if he's an imposter as well

tone3721 09-22-2008 12:47 AM

I asked him what was so rare about a rear spoiler. That painting in the letters white didnt make it "rare". This is how he responded:

"The previous owner bought the white "inserts" made from Porsche that were never released. They have Porsche logos on each of the tiny letters.

I feel embarresed for you. Im off to smoke the tires. later."

God what a POS.

tone3721 09-22-2008 01:03 AM

Bwahahahaha He ended it again!

spoolin51 09-22-2008 02:08 AM

This guy just screwed himself. Whats so hard about being simple and honest?
Seriously, people these days are so GREEDY

tone3721 09-22-2008 02:45 AM

Ive been trying to report him to ebay for false advertising. But false advertising doesnt come up on any of the report options. Fleabay go figure.

BlueRiver86 09-22-2008 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5830372)
Ive been trying to report him to ebay for false advertising. But false advertising doesnt come up on any of the report options. Fleabay go figure.

Haha, thats because if ebay cared about false advertising every other listing would have to be taken down, especially when it comes to modded cars. :eek:

Darwantae951 09-22-2008 03:28 AM

I already hit it up for FA. Got his first auction canceled.

tone3721 09-22-2008 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by R4][N_M4l{3R (Post 5830376)
Haha, thats because if ebay cared about false advertising every other listing would have to be taken down, especially when it comes to modded cars. :eek:

Ill never buy a car on ebay.

ehall 09-22-2008 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5830243)
I asked him what was so rare about a rear spoiler. That painting in the letters white didnt make it "rare". This is how he responded:

"The previous owner bought the white "inserts" made from Porsche that were never released. They have Porsche logos on each of the tiny letters.

I feel embarresed for you. Im off to smoke the tires. later."

God what a POS.

This fu$knuts should write fiction professionally! That is the most absurd load of crap he has yet stated. What a moron.

The biggest moron is the one who doesn't realize that HE's the one everyone knows is a moron.

ehall 09-22-2008 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5830415)
Ill never buy a car on ebay.

Do you "due diligence" and there is nothing wrong with it.

tone3721 09-22-2008 04:18 AM

I asked him for a vid of the engine running, and boosting, he didnt respond to that. Go figure.

tone3721 09-22-2008 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by ehall (Post 5830426)
Do you "due diligence" and there is nothing wrong with it.

Agreed ehall, but why when their are so many better sources IMO to get a car from. Ebay is like a haven for scumbags. Then again, his feedback rating is 0.

SamGrant951 09-22-2008 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5830430)
Agreed ehall, but why when their are so many better sources IMO to get a car from. Ebay is like a haven for scumbags. Then again, his feedback rating is 0.

Its just another place to look. I sold my S2000 on there a few weeks ago and had more interest there than any forum/autotrader/craigslist. My feedback is 100% and I sold the car for a very fair reserve off-line a few days before the auction was to end. I wouldnt buy much if anything from somene with bad or 0 feedback.

tone3721 09-22-2008 09:44 AM

Yeah, feedback is really everything. With my luck on ebay tho its usually some really rare item Ill never find anywhere else, from a questionable seller. Then its a roll of the dice. Supply and demand. BTW SamGrant your 951 looks exceptionally clean. Ive been somewhat interested in one of those turbo decals, where can you get em?

Papamurphdog 09-22-2008 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5830430)

My car was an eBay car...it arrived perfect. Was otherwise based on photos and dilligence with the seller; faxed receipts, follow-up etc. Would not have guessed it would turn out as well as it did...but it did.

Bump to eHall...

tone3721 09-22-2008 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Rickamurphy (Post 5830783)
My car was an eBay car...it arrived perfect. Was otherwise based on photos and dilligence with the seller; faxed receipts, follow-up etc. Would not have guessed it would turn out as well as it did...but it did.

Bump to eHall...

Personally, Ill be staying away. Im sure plenty of good deals have gone down, and its great yours worked out. Then again, I try to avoid ebay as much as possible(bias). Sometimes, just no way around it tho.

DanR 09-22-2008 11:28 AM

this guy is a piece of work! hope he gets what he deserves!

Papamurphdog 09-22-2008 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5830823)
Personally, Ill be staying away. Im sure plenty of good deals have gone down, and its great yours worked out. Then again, I try to avoid ebay as much as possible(bias). Sometimes, just no way around it tho.

I understand your concern. Just completed reading this thread...WOW! I go away for the weekend and miss all the fun!!! Way to go guys...

alordofchaos 09-22-2008 01:24 PM

Wandering in from OT, to see what the fuss was about... nice job of calling out a douchebag, fellas :cheers:

Originally Posted by Mrporsche951
I demand as stated in section 3 ( my lawyer specified the exact sub section) in the Uniform Commercial Code under federal law this thread be removed.

My advice to Mrporsche951... son, git yo'self a better lawyer.

Either your lawyer is a total idiot douchebag with a JD from Internet Law School, or he has some really brilliant strategy for making Section 3 of the Uniform Commercial Code apply to Rennlist posts:

Originally Posted by Uniform Commercial Code
§ 3-102. (a) This Article applies to negotiable instruments. It does not apply to money, to payment orders governed by Article 4A, or to securities governed by Article 8.

Ummm, yeah, good luck with that lawsuit. :)

Papamurphdog 09-22-2008 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by alordofchaos (Post 5831395)
Wandering in from OT, to see what the fuss was about... nice job of calling out a douchebag, fellas :cheers:

My advice to Mrporsche951... son, git yo'self a better lawyer.

Either your lawyer is a total idiot douchebag with a JD from Internet Law School, or he has some really brilliant strategy for making Section 3 of the Uniform Commercial Code apply to Rennlist posts:

Ummm, yeah, good luck with that lawsuit. :)

This gets better by the post; UCC applied to the first ammendment...brilliant!!!

:corn::corn::corn:

bigdeano 09-22-2008 01:33 PM

Internet/ electronic law is much different from regular law. And as far as us breaking NY state laws... I personally haven't set foot in the state of new york in about 5 years so good luck getting me with that.

alordofchaos 09-22-2008 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rickamurphy (Post 5831425)
This gets better by the post; UCC applied to the first ammendment...brilliant!!!

His lawyer might also be interested in reading article 10 of the Rennlist Charter, to which we all agreed when registering for rennlist:

If you have been banned by Rennlist and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban, such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in New Hampshire courts.
regarding Mrporsche951's litigation threat:

The comments made here SATISFY "limited contacts" to be tried in a New York state court (2nd circuit).
:eek:

PorscheDude1 09-22-2008 01:48 PM

First bragging about being a swindler, and now that?
Yikes!

DrZ1 09-22-2008 02:08 PM

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Talk is cheap when you are a POS dusche bag, trying to get over on others. Good luck w/ the sale. :thumbup:

NeoRules 09-22-2008 02:59 PM

I hope this guy sucks on his own exhaust pipe...
My first "drivable" 944 was "garage kept" and in "Great condition". It was also sold in NY.
when I went to pick it up the car was running rough and the owner stated that it was just old fuel.
I test drove it on about 1/2 mile of gravel driveway. The guy wouldn't let me take it out on the street (no tags). He seemed really honest.

The first washing I noticed a little separation of the clear coat... then i pulled it off in sheets....
Within a week I found; Rats (dead) in the heating system, torn seat cleverly (but temporarily glued), rear axle gland nuts so loose the wheel could easily be shaken once jacked up, clogged fuel injectors (I took a set off my first porsche purchase (blown engine) and got the car to run WAY better, got a good grip on something sticking out of the body seam in front of the rear wheel (it was gorilla hair) and pulled large chunks of bondo off revealing rusted panels.

In short I was totally ripped off. No biggy... $3300 lesson I won't soon forget.
I still have the car and can't decide to try and fix it or part it.... (the car has sat in my backyard under cover for almost 2+ years? https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...ght=ripped+off) I was going to paint it but got really scared when I saw the rust.. These cars don't rust normally unless they have been in an accident or the ocean LOL....
I should probably pull the motor for my 88 (salvage with a blown engine) and part the rest...

So I purchased a super nice 87 (but high miles) turbo and put some mild stuff on it (chips, fpr, LR boost enhancer and such). Things got tight and I had to do something to get some money...Paid 6700 for it and sold it for 7000. Almost broke even.

I just hope the Karma gods give this guy a good swift kick in the A$$....
I still wish I had my $3300 back so that I can use that on my other turbo that needs to be redone....

So in response to the comment "somebody will probably buy it as their first 944" I was that guy in the past.... I paid for a diamond and all I got was rough...

PorscheDude1 09-22-2008 03:14 PM

You think he would have some consideration for the next guy after having so many problems with his first Porsche.
The guy obviously has no consideration for anybody.

NeoRules 09-22-2008 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Smokiemon944 (Post 5831850)
You think he would have some consideration for the next guy after having so many problems with his first Porsche.
The guy obviously has no consideration for anybody.

Dude... your avatar is totally mesmerizing.... I can't .. stop.. loo...

DrZ1 09-22-2008 03:52 PM

I shutter to ask what she is saying. May be better left unsaid.

BlueRiver86 09-22-2008 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by DrZ1 (Post 5832023)
I shutter to ask what she is saying. May be better left unsaid.

Haha, its from some music video.

PorscheDude1 09-22-2008 04:04 PM

She is just saying what a tool MrPorsche951 is......

CPR 09-22-2008 05:13 PM

She is saying:

"Don't buy anything from them damn Yankees!"......

yep...that ought to stir it back up......:)

BlueRiver86 09-22-2008 05:15 PM

Maybe shes saying Wooooo! because Buffalo is undefeated...

Just a thought.

CPR 09-22-2008 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5830427)
I asked him for a vid of the engine running, and boosting, he didnt respond to that. Go figure.

yep...I asked him if he could please post all the receipts from the Porsche dealer and the "equal" service garage.Also I wrote "... Since your car, according to CarFax, has not been registered to you very long, I think it safe to assume you have not misplaced NOR destroyed these valuable receipts. I thank you for you prompt attention in providing this information to aid me in making an educated bid on this vehicle."

Auction withdrawn 1 hour later.

DrZ1 09-22-2008 06:09 PM

I guess he withdrew it, then went back to suckeling on his moms tit, whilst thinking, how am I going to sell this POS.

:cheers:

spoolin51 09-22-2008 07:06 PM

Originally posted by CPR:
yep...I asked him if he could please post all the receipts from the Porsche dealer and the "equal" service garage.Also I wrote "... Since your car, according to CarFax, has not been registered to you very long, I think it safe to assume you have not misplaced NOR destroyed these valuable receipts. I thank you for you prompt attention in providing this information to aid me in making an educated bid on this vehicle."

Auction withdrawn 1 hour later.
:roflmao::roflmao:

tone3721 09-22-2008 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by DrZ1 (Post 5832614)
I guess he withdrew it, then went back to suckeling on his moms tit, whilst thinking, how am I going to sell this POS.

:cheers:

Hahaha, god I hate lying scumbags.

A.Wayne 09-22-2008 07:45 PM

man you guys are really enjoying this :) what a scum bag. So much for joining the "family " Haaa:jumper:

tone3721 09-23-2008 01:10 AM

This guy just doesnt quit. He keeps sending me jibberish on ebay. Big red brakes wouldnt fit under thosed rims would they? Just wanna make sure hes lying about that too before I call him on it.

spoolin51 09-23-2008 01:23 AM

To my knowledge they dont .... even if they do call him out to it. He dosent know ****. He will probably make a new name and post that question on Rennlist or Pelican. Then Ehall will bust his ass again!!

bigdeano 09-23-2008 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by spoolin51 (Post 5834115)
To my knowledge they dont .... even if they do call him out to it. He dosent know ****. He will probably make a new name and post that question on Rennlist or Pelican. Then Ehall will bust his ass again!!

He's like an online scumbag detector and he's damn good at it! Call the douche out on the big reds for sure!

tone3721 09-23-2008 02:12 AM

This how he responded when I called him on his "rare" spoiler.

"What do you mean, "Only released to you" ? I told you the previous owner found them and installed them. I feel bad for Rennlist, everyone is over 30 years old and only have 8k 22 year old "sports cars"

I bought my first SL500 at 16."

And this is what he said when I told him his mommie bought him a glorified chrysler when he was 16

"What would that make your 944? A volkswagan project inteded for Audi - who wouldent accept it due to expectations of an immediate FLOP!??? When have I lied about anything!? ITS NOT Against the law to BEAT MY CAR!! I can drive it HOWEVER I WANT.

You must feel really stupid about my white letters. Douchebag. POORsh. ahhh hahahaha NICE POOR-SHA ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahaha"

Man what a piece of work this guy is.

Stalzie 09-23-2008 02:15 AM

huh? lol

tone3721 09-23-2008 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Stalzie (Post 5834197)
huh? lol

Those are douchebags respeonses, to his lies. Im beginning to think this guy believes his own lies.

Stalzie 09-23-2008 02:27 AM

agreed

ehall 09-23-2008 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5834092)
This guy just doesnt quit. He keeps sending me jibberish on ebay. Big red brakes wouldnt fit under thosed rims would they? Just wanna make sure hes lying about that too before I call him on it.

they do not fit under 86 phone dials.

spoolin51 09-23-2008 03:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Is the douchebags name Jorg? I think I found him..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPX06...eature=related

Guns951 09-23-2008 04:24 AM

Wow...and I thought the guy trying to sell his '82 911 SC for $44.5k was funny...drama drama drama...

PorscheDude1 09-23-2008 08:52 AM

Has anyone seen something from him on Pelican?
Just have to drop a quick link or 2 to these posts.

tone3721 09-23-2008 09:24 AM

So, which is it, unmolested engine, or "very light modifications to the engine"? At least hes stopped exagarating a little bit, no more "rare" rear spoiler, with white "inserts", or big red brake upgrade. Still tho if it doesnt boost......how ****ty, especially for that price.

PorscheDude1 09-23-2008 09:56 AM

How could he state it's never been chipped, yet it has a MAF set up?

Kwenak 09-23-2008 09:59 AM

Good God, I'm bored at work and this is definatly more entertaining than anything I "could" be working on.

About him, hes definatly a tool, and not even a useful one. He's like a hammer, without the hammery part.... He's a stick.

tone3721 09-23-2008 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Kwenak (Post 5834598)
Good God, I'm bored at work and this is definatly more entertaining than anything I "could" be working on.

About him, hes definatly a tool, and now even a useful one. He's like a hammer, without the hammery part.... He's a stick.

LOL

Papamurphdog 09-23-2008 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Smokiemon944 (Post 5831498)
First bragging about being a swindler, and now that?
Yikes!

Smokiemon, can I borrow your avitar for a while??

PorscheDude1 09-23-2008 10:34 AM

Sure, she is a hoe....

Josh B 09-23-2008 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5834192)
I feel bad for Rennlist, everyone is over 30 years old and only have 8k 22 year old "sports cars"

I bought my first SL500 at 16."

This is an interesting comment. Apparently this fellow feels that the measure of how successful you are is by how much money you have and how young you are when you have that money.

Factors such as a good reputation, earning trust, making and keeping friends, showing respect for your neighbor, intelligent decision making and basic writing skills have nothing to do with success I guess. Huh....

May the Force be with this one R2D2 for I predict a lonely unhappy empty life.

PorscheDude1 09-23-2008 10:46 AM

I wander if he "earned" the money for his first SL600 or if daddy bought it for him.

Maybe it was his mothers and she got drunk and wrecked it, then daddy pawned the salvage off to the spoiled brat.

Josh B 09-23-2008 10:47 AM

Ya know MrPorsche951 - if you are reading this thread here is some advice. Even a good con man knows when to throw in the towel.

1. Come back on Rennlist and pay the membership fee
2. Create a single post and apologize for your actions - blame it on being beat up on the playground when you were younger and that creepy uncle you were left alone with as a kid one too many times
3. Create a single post about how you need to sell your car
4. Admit you don't really know a lot about it
5. Allow some of the more knowlegeable folks to chime in and give you material to write an ad with
6. Find a good home with an informed buyer for your car and go on your way to NYC to work as an investment banker
7. Oh yeah - forgot - GS, Morgan, Merrill, Bear, Lehman don't exist anymore - whoops
8. Go back to Youngstown and earn a nice squarepants living flipping burgers

VWaddict 09-23-2008 11:15 AM

Heck... anyone with access to the NY license database can find out his full details: We have the VIN number and the license plate is EFG 4591. -Should be no problem to see how few other vehicles he's owned.

Owned his first SL500 at 16? -Bull****. -I'm certain that you'll also find that he doesn't own title to any other vehicles, SPECIALLY not a Z4. He also isn't "helping a friend with his 951", nor has he "imported dozens of these thigns before" He has set up the eBay user ID "NYSTOCKBROKER", but he doesn't know how to tie his own shoeslaces, and even HE says he's not there yet. He's lied about selling the car before, he's lied about almost every aspect of the car, so what's to say that he's not lying about WHY he's selling the car.

The guy lies compulsively and pathologically. He seems to do it so readily that he 'can't live in the real world'.

It's sad.

Round here earlier in the year there was a student at UCF who went on the BMW forums (bimmerworld?) asking douch-ey questions about why he was getting rough shifts in his brand new M5. When people pointed out that he didn't seem to know jack squat about driving cars OR anything mechanical, so how was an 18-year old buying an M5, he got very defensive and SWORE AN OATH that he owned the car and had bought it outright, -in cash.

Now when he crashed the M5 a few nights later at something like three in the morning, having broken into the private runway at a place called "Jumbolair" (where a friend of mine has a few aircraft, also home to John Travolta etc. because of the inbuilt runway) he also managed to kill three or four passengers. He was doing something like 140MPH when he failed to notice that the runway ended in a sudden drop..

Anyhow, the newspapers got hold of his posts and -out of curiosity- they looked into the ownership. -In fact his FATHER had taken out the LOAN to buy the vehicle as a gift to his son.

-So I don't know WHY people feel the need to LIE about ownership: This is a credit society, so there shouldn't be any REAL stigma... people just need to be reasonable about using credit, just like using alcohol or gambling.

This guy is so full of crap he reminds me SO MUCH of that idiot at UCF. He actually scares me with his little imaginary "Walter Mitty" life... I only hope and pray that he DOESN'T kill any others when his lies are found out, like the M5-owning douchebag did.

Keith

VWaddict 09-23-2008 11:17 AM

Link for additional info:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=124526

Keith

bigdeano 09-23-2008 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5834192)
I feel bad for Rennlist, everyone is over 30 years old and only have 8k 22 year old "sports cars"

Funny... trying to talk **** about how we all own 8k$ 22 year old sports cars... when he owns an 8k$ 22 year old sports car as well (And that's being very VERY generous considering the condition of his car compared to ours). Maybe someone needs to spend all of that "big" money he's gonna make in "NY" on a class or two on how to debate or make valid arguments instead of always making himself look like a hypocritical dumbass.

Papamurphdog 09-23-2008 11:39 AM

This is the link to the internet fraud complaint center:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

This is the link to auto trader fraud center:
fraudwatch@autotrader.com

This is the email address of the Office of the Inspector General of the SEC:
www.reportlineweb.com/sec_oig/

This is the NY license plate # of the alleged attempted fraudsters car: EFG-4591 as published on Autotrader and in other public places by the alleged attempted fraudster himself...

Linking the license photo from the Autotrader ad to the license photo from eBay and others would tie them together as being from the same person. The "white inserts" lettering is evident in the photos as further linkage, etc., etc. Gather all of these links...

The "MrAllegedAttemptedFraudster951" avitar photo includes a photo of the car and himself. Can't remember if the plate was visible, but it sure looks like the car in the ads and his registration was from Youngstown NY. We'd need copies of that...

In the YouTube video, the guy looks the same, the car looks the same. Not sure about identification, but I'd bet we could pull some from the video posting IP address, etc. We need the video as an offline link so he can't block it...

The guy's phone number is 716-550-0421 as published in AutoTrader by Mr.Tool himself...

I do not have all the info or the time, but if someone gathered the material from the list above and used the original "bye" posting as a basis for "alleging" fraud, we could then submit that to all the appropriate agencies with no ramifications.

IMO he is an "alleged" "attempted fraudster" until proven guilty. There is strong evidence, written in his own hand and posted by himself to a public forum, of his own volition, which would lead any reasonable person to question the contents of his simultanious and subsequent "for sale" advertisements in other public forums, all of which are contradictory to his boasting in the "bye" postings. Furthermore, some of the material information in the sale ads contain misleading and or outright false information.

So, IMO this would be attempted fraud as he has not actually sold the car, to the best of our knowledge. Since fraud prevention is the point, I think we are well within our rights to gahter information and let authorities decide, as long as we do not actually slander or lible MrTool. (That means we can't make up stuff about the guy and publish or procalim it as a fact. Calling him names is not nice, but it is neither slanderious or libleious. I would urge all to be careful in making claims as fact that might not be true. Calling him a "douchebag" is not a statement of fact, simply a personal opinion based on the information at hand. :-)

Would someone please gather the various postings concerning points, like 1) "Big Red" brakes not fitting under the Phone Dials -- "so therefore they could not be Big Reds your honor" -- etc. (which is correct BTW, I have them on my '86 and sold the spare 'cause it wouldn't fit over the calipers anymore) and the other items that seem to be outright lies; put that on one sheet. Then 2) gather the various postings relating to the "bye" email. This would help show intent to defraud. Then 3) as much info from i) the eBay ad with photos ii) the Autotrader ad with photos; and, iii) the various responses to questions etc. And, any other info that the members think would be helpful.

For now, just gather it and PM me that you have a stack of it in one place. DO NOT POST IT HERE.

Once gathered we can quickly write a cover letter and then submit our allegations either as a group or under pettition, or individually en masse. All submitting the same material. I'll follow up on this later...

Or, with the information at hand everyone can simply go to town at will!

I'm doing some research on the SEC link to be sure that it is within our rights to alert the SEC that a suspected fraudster was trying to get his Series 7 and work on Wall Street. Some brokerage houses might just see that as a badge of honor...

Just my two cents while waiting for a conference call to begin this morning...

Papamurphdog 09-23-2008 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Smokiemon944 (Post 5834704)
Sure, she is a hoe....

Awwwwssssoooommmmmeeeee!!!!:cheers:

A.Wayne 09-23-2008 11:50 AM

13 pages and counting :jumper:

alordofchaos 09-23-2008 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rickamurphy (Post 5834922)
So, IMO this would be attempted fraud as he has not actually sold the car, to the best of our knowledge.

Hey, it looks like he can be prosecuted for attempted fraud... the sale doesn't actually have to take place!

15 U.S.C. §§ 45, 52 (unfair or deceptive acts or practices; false advertisements)

On its face, [section] 1341 applies in any instance where the mails are used in furtherance of a scheme to defraud. (23) However, because of the common law definition of fraud, courts have traditionally read the additional element of intent to defraud into the statute. (24) Therefore, to convict a defendant for violating [section] 1341, the government must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant perpetrated: (i) a scheme to defraud; (ii) with the intent to defraud; (iii) while using the USPS or a private interstate commercial carrier in furtherance of that scheme. (25) Parts A through C of this Section review each of these elements in order.

The wire fraud statute, 18 U.S.C [section] 1343, further requires that the communication at issue cross state lines. (26) This interstate requirement arises only in the wire fraud statute because of Congress' reliance on its Commerce Clause (27) power to assert jurisdiction. (28) In contrast, exclusive congressional jurisdiction over the USPS (29) provides the necessary constitutional foundation for federal prosecution under the mail fraud statute. (30) Courts have also determined that a mailing sent through a private commercial carrier that deals in interstate business gives rise to congressional jurisdiction, even when the particular mailing does not actually travel interstate. (31)

... Proof of a "scheme to defraud" is common to both the mail and wire fraud statutes. (35) However, proof that the scheme to defraud was successful is not required.
stored and cached web pages are a b*tch :)

BlueRiver86 09-23-2008 12:34 PM

Haha, nice work.

Papamurphdog 09-23-2008 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by alordofchaos (Post 5835105)
Hey, it looks like he can be prosecuted for attempted fraud... the sale doesn't actually have to take place! stored and cached web pages are a b*tch :)

My thinking exactly; the "bye" email would seem to make a strong statement in regard to "intent" and frame the attempted fraud argument, while the allegedly false and misleading statements in the various sale ad's would serve to underpin "intent" provide the basis of the broader fraud claims.

PorscheDude1 09-23-2008 12:48 PM

I see private investigator in your future.....

ryanm6100 09-23-2008 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rickamurphy (Post 5834922)
This is the link to the internet fraud complaint center:
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

This is the link to auto trader fraud center:
fraudwatch@autotrader.com

This is the email address of the Office of the Inspector General of the SEC:
www.reportlineweb.com/sec_oig/

This is the NY license plate # of the alleged attempted fraudsters car: EFG-4591 as published on Autotrader and in other public places by the alleged attempted fraudster himself...

Linking the license photo from the Autotrader ad to the license photo from eBay and others would tie them together as being from the same person. The "white inserts" lettering is evident in the photos as further linkage, etc., etc. Gather all of these links...

The "MrAllegedAttemptedFraudster951" avitar photo includes a photo of the car and himself. Can't remember if the plate was visible, but it sure looks like the car in the ads and his registration was from Youngstown NY. We'd need copies of that...

In the YouTube video, the guy looks the same, the car looks the same. Not sure about identification, but I'd bet we could pull some from the video posting IP address, etc. We need the video as an offline link so he can't block it...

The guy's phone number is 716-550-0421 as published in AutoTrader by Mr.Tool himself...

I do not have all the info or the time, but if someone gathered the material from the list above and used the original "bye" posting as a basis for "alleging" fraud, we could then submit that to all the appropriate agencies with no ramifications.

IMO he is an "alleged" "attempted fraudster" until proven guilty. There is strong evidence, written in his own hand and posted by himself to a public forum, of his own volition, which would lead any reasonable person to question the contents of his simultanious and subsequent "for sale" advertisements in other public forums, all of which are contradictory to his boasting in the "bye" postings. Furthermore, some of the material information in the sale ads contain misleading and or outright false information.

So, IMO this would be attempted fraud as he has not actually sold the car, to the best of our knowledge. Since fraud prevention is the point, I think we are well within our rights to gahter information and let authorities decide, as long as we do not actually slander or lible MrTool. (That means we can't make up stuff about the guy and publish or procalim it as a fact. Calling him names is not nice, but it is neither slanderious or libleious. I would urge all to be careful in making claims as fact that might not be true. Calling him a "douchebag" is not a statement of fact, simply a personal opinion based on the information at hand. :-)

Would someone please gather the various postings concerning points, like 1) "Big Red" brakes not fitting under the Phone Dials -- "so therefore they could not be Big Reds your honor" -- etc. (which is correct BTW, I have them on my '86 and sold the spare 'cause it wouldn't fit over the calipers anymore) and the other items that seem to be outright lies; put that on one sheet. Then 2) gather the various postings relating to the "bye" email. This would help show intent to defraud. Then 3) as much info from i) the eBay ad with photos ii) the Autotrader ad with photos; and, iii) the various responses to questions etc. And, any other info that the members think would be helpful.

For now, just gather it and PM me that you have a stack of it in one place. DO NOT POST IT HERE.

Once gathered we can quickly write a cover letter and then submit our allegations either as a group or under pettition, or individually en masse. All submitting the same material. I'll follow up on this later...

Or, with the information at hand everyone can simply go to town at will!

I'm doing some research on the SEC link to be sure that it is within our rights to alert the SEC that a suspected fraudster was trying to get his Series 7 and work on Wall Street. Some brokerage houses might just see that as a badge of honor...

Just my two cents while waiting for a conference call to begin this morning...

Quoted in case of deletion.

PorscheDude1 09-23-2008 03:28 PM

Wow, only 4000+ hits in 4 days.

BlueRiver86 09-23-2008 03:29 PM

This is shaping up to be one of those huge ones..

spoolin51 09-23-2008 04:45 PM

So has anyone warned pelican?

porshhhh951 09-23-2008 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by R4][N_M4l{3R (Post 5835830)
This is shaping up to be one of those huge ones..

I say its on its way out.

Unless someone actually tries to buy the car OR the guy actually comes back and trys to make a mess of things.

Then it could go 20+ pages. Lord knows some of em' have in the past.

ryanm6100 09-23-2008 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by spoolin51 (Post 5836074)
So has anyone warned pelican?

I just did.

:thumbup:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?t=431942

A.Wayne 09-23-2008 06:42 PM

C'mon guys, page 13 is hanging too long :jumper:

Darwantae951 09-23-2008 07:09 PM

Oh oh Oh, I'll help boost it along...

porshhhh951 09-23-2008 07:28 PM

If you post whore the thread out it might get closed. My advice would be to not do that since this thread is important and might be able to be updated with any new info on the car or its owner.

DrZ1 09-24-2008 09:02 PM

Good point we will not thread whore this, BUT we dont want to knock it off the 1st page. :)