Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum-72/)
-   -   The fact is: The car is in "Excellent Condition" now. (https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/455506-the-fact-is-the-car-is-in-excellent-condition-now.html)

Ballistic-Chapman 09-19-2008 11:05 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Porsche951.jpg

Thanks for posing with the car, dick.

Full size image saved on my desktop.

EDIT
saved your Ebay listing + your craiglist listing.
If someone buys your car and finds out about rennlist... your screwed.

spoolin51 09-19-2008 11:06 PM

:corn: Keith, that was PRICELESS

Josh B 09-19-2008 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 (Post 5825129)

THIS IS MY LAST CONTRIBUTION TO RENNLIST.

Say it ain't so Sam! Wait, don't leave - we take it all back. There is a need for more folks of your fine upstanding character in these parts. Plus you contributed so much technical knowledge.

RolexNJ 09-19-2008 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Josh B (Post 5825696)
Say it ain't so Sam! Wait, don't leave - we take it all back. There is a need for more folks of your fine upstanding character in these parts.

http://www.rs6.com/smilies/ROTFLMAO.gif

tone3721 09-20-2008 12:06 AM

So your like the scum that sold me my first 944. A stock broker? Go figure. Whadya get your license selling junk bonds? Or ever even get it? This guy wont be back. Hopefully we can help out anyone hes trying to swindle. Im in for an ad.

bigdeano 09-20-2008 04:57 AM

Anyone else notice how he was a total dip**** and referred to RANDY as RYAN? I laughed at that one as well

Whitt944 09-20-2008 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 (Post 5825129)
Ryan, you have untill tomorrow to clean up this mess.

The car does have a bad past. The fact is, which I do not have to argue here - is that the car is being sold at this very moment in time in "Excellent Condition." This is not my interpretation, I have seeked the console of two service managers.

This is a moderated forum, you are acting as a "Passive" role by not moderating your public forum. It is in fact a public forum, I have read the terms of agreement. I am a non-paying / non-commisioned contributer, I am not associated with Rennlist in ANY fashion. Therefore it is a Public forum in which you moderate; unless I choose to pay and become a member.

I have experienced equitable and personal damages, I wonder if a jury or a judge could view this passive advocacy as "Damaging (State), and in violation of the UCC. (Federal)"

I AM NOT SEEKING LITIGATION AT THIS PONT. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LITEGATION.

Unless, these threads do not halt.

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself. Also, the messages I recieved via Ebay. The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.

THIS IS MY LAST CONTRIBUTION TO RENNLIST.

Dude, like I said in your other post, you better hope the buyer is not a vengeful person.

By the way, you now say it is in the process of being sold, but you already made a thread stating it HAD been sold already, and the new owner loves it.

You are a lying POS.

Rogue_Ant 09-20-2008 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by CPR (Post 5825366)
I hope you pay for this 10 times over. And I pray the new owner comes to this Forum, because I for one, will help him fix YOUR mess if it kills me.

Originally Posted by tone3721 (Post 5825817)
Im in for an ad.

+1

-Rogue

lee101315 09-20-2008 09:43 AM

Hey, are you the type of guy that tells his friends he got laid by a hot chick, when the truth is you stayed home the night before and jacked off?
What a geek....

bigdeano 09-20-2008 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by lee101315 (Post 5826312)
Hey, are you the type of guy that tells his friends he got laid by a hot chick, when the truth is you stayed home the night before and jacked off?
What a geek....

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :cheers: The movie 40 year old virgin just came to my mind... but at least the 40 year old virgin was a nice guy and ended up getting laid!

Spidey944 09-20-2008 10:42 AM

I vote for a lifetime membership, would be good for him so he can continue to see us bash him for years to come. You can't fix stupid, hell, it won't even buff out.

Voith 09-20-2008 10:46 AM

I bet mrporsche has few lonely heart ads too, I would love to see what he wrote there :roflmao:

I still don't get it.. how can a person be such a dumbass... amasing

KuHL 951 09-20-2008 12:30 PM

As a silver lining, the only form of justice you guys are going to attain is the satisfaction knowing that he bought a 98 Jag with the money and they a make a 951 look dependable in comparison...better warn the Jag forums quick about a "perfect car for sale" heading their way.

boston951 09-20-2008 12:36 PM

What a scumbag!

jdistefa 09-20-2008 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by spoolin51 (Post 5825661)
:corn: Keith, that was PRICELESS

+1

The guy didn't deserve the time required to write that post, but Keith - that was masterful.

Re. Mrf*cknuts, what a complete and utter turd. I hope he sells his car to a connected Sicilian with anger mangement and impulse control problems :).