Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

The fact is: The car is in "Excellent Condition" now.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:06 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:16 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951
Ryan, you have untill tomorrow to clean up this mess.

The car does have a bad past. The fact is, which I do not have to argue here - is that the car is being sold at this very moment in time in "Excellent Condition." This is not my interpretation, I have seeked the console of two service managers.

This is a moderated forum, you are acting as a "Passive" role by not moderating your public forum. It is in fact a public forum, I have read the terms of agreement. I am a non-paying / non-commisioned contributer, I am not associated with Rennlist in ANY fashion. Therefore it is a Public forum in which you moderate; unless I choose to pay and become a member.

I have experienced equitable and personal damages, I wonder if a jury or a judge could view this passive advocacy as "Damaging (State), and in violation of the UCC. (Federal)"

I AM NOT SEEKING LITIGATION AT THIS PONT. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LITEGATION.

Unless, these threads do not halt.

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself. Also, the messages I recieved via Ebay. The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.

THIS IS MY LAST CONTRIBUTION TO RENNLIST.
To initiate litigation you must first be able to spell it...once you master the English language, you might as well include me in your civil/defamation/punitive lawsuit because what I am about to say, I am sure you will not like....

You are a world class lying, cheating, manipulating, deceiving POS that is deserving of any retribution the new owners see fit to seek from you. People of your character make me sick. You pronounce to the world how sly your think you are:

"....The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said [U]"Oh man, this thing is a wreck."[/U]

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it."

Then you come back here to defend yourself? Everyone here tried to help you, E-hall even took up for you when members gave you a hard time about paying for a membership while starting 21+ threads.

You made a mockery out of this Forum and have disrespected every paying member and especially ALL 951 owners...Renns or otherwise. I have no doubt that this was always your intention...remember when I called you out( "....seems like this guy is car "flipping", If you really plan on staying around and making your 951 right, pay the membership, if you can afford a P-car you can afford $20 bucks...")?

Have you even thought about the new owner? Perhaps owning a 951 was his dream...did you even stop to consider the sacrafices (financial or otherwise) he may of made to purchase one ? No, of course you didn't...that's not what selfish, self centered bastards like you do.

I hope you pay for this 10 times over. And I pray the new owner comes to this Forum, because I for one, will help him fix YOUR mess if it kills me.

PATRICK
Old 09-19-2008, 09:26 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MrPooorExcuse is rocking back and forth in his chair trying not to post....... but it's coming....
any takers on the bet?????? $100 ?????
Old 09-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

Great fun. hahaha
Old 09-19-2008, 09:29 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2bridges
MrPooorExcuse is rocking back and forth in his chair trying not to post....... but it's coming....
any takers on the bet?????? $100 ?????
It will take a little while....he has to look up his words in a dictionary now....either that or he is crying with his head in his mum's lap, while she rocks him.

Last edited by CPR; 09-19-2008 at 11:06 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:34 PM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by CPR
or he is crying with his head in his mum's lap, while she rocks him.
As terrible a person as he is I'm willing to bet even his own mother is ashamed of him so he's not crying in her lap
Old 09-19-2008, 09:57 PM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I am still willing to contribute to an add in all major local newspapers wheels section, in his area stating "Might want to know about this car". Anyone else want in.

I assume this thread wont be deleted now.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Andral951_S
Instructor

count me in...
Old 09-19-2008, 10:03 PM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

I am a college student who lives paycheck to paycheck this time of year (football season) but I will support the cause in spirit!
Old 09-19-2008, 10:12 PM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Well he lives in Youngstown NY, anyone familiar the Newspapers in the area?

Could we get this moved to an announcement status? So other Rennlisters may want to get in on this, if they miss this post.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:18 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by DrZ1
Well he lives in Youngstown NY, anyone familiar the Newspapers in the area?

Could we get this moved to an announcement status? So other Rennlisters may want to get in on this, if they miss this post.
no chance that this will get moved or stickied. It will run it's course and die. MOST new 951 owners don't even know about RL. Some poor bastard will get screwed by this guy, one way or another.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:23 PM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

I was wanting it moved to announcement , just to get enough support, information, or ideas to get a nice add done. I fiqure there are enough people on the list w/ computer savy to draw up a nice add. I unfortunatly do not.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:49 PM
ryanm6100
Pumice King
Rennlist Member

5 stars.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:52 PM
VWaddict
Burning Brakes

I have seeked the console of two service managers.
I think you mean "Sought"... there's no such word as "seeked". Also "console" usually either means a piece of furniture, or to "soothe" or "commiserate"... I think perhaps you must mean "Counsel" -in the sense of "advice"... still not STRICTLY semantically accurate, since I think you really mean that you've sought the "opinion" not "advice"; -but I'll let that slip.

you are acting as a "Passive" role
-Ya see... you can't act AS a "role", you can act IN a role, but that's all...

...none the less... moving on...

I have experienced equitable and personal damages...
Dude... you REALLY need a dictionary. -Look up 'Equitable".

I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LITEGATION.
... nor (apparently) any intention of learning how to spell...

Unless, these threads do not halt.
Great. -Now we add inability to use punctuation.

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself.
I shall alert the media.

The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.
...there's only one 'L' in "wrongful"... -just thought you'd like to know-

THIS IS MY LAST CONTRIBUTION TO RENNLIST.
Ding-dong, the witch is dead.

I (for one) shall miss the over-reactive subjects, the incredible claims, the multiple posts one-after-another, the complete inability to use the "edit" feature, the inability to spell properly, the complete lack of understanding of grammar, the lack of education.

I hope you make a fortune on Wall Street.... ...-but something tells me you ain't HALF smart enough.

They'll be REALLY impressed with your Z4 there. (which you don't own...)

Me? -I own ALL of my cars. -I have the title docs right here. -And I can spell. And add up. And I'm an engineer.

Wow, it must suck to be you...

Ryan, you have untill tomorrow to clean up this mess.
Whoooooh... --I'm scared!

-Better shape up there, Ryan... he's obviously a well-respected hot-shot on Wall Street, who's overheard some legal jargon and buzz words, and almost remembers what they were... along with some halfway-close guesses at how to spell them.

-They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing... this guy must be LETHAL!

I think he'd be out of his depth in a parking-lot puddle!

Keith
Old 09-19-2008, 11:01 PM
ShApE
Burning Brakes

haha this is funny

Search this Thread