Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

stolen. found. broken.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 12:07 AM
dcmelik
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread does bum me out, as it does others, but it did show one thing-- maybe someone already wrote this. Look how $%^& cool the Rennlist community is coming together to support you and, frankly, any one of us who is in the same position?

Our friends and relatives who point us and say, "that's the strange one who thinks his car has a soul"-- we all understand that here. And the fact that nkgosselin had such an outpouring of support speaks highly of the 951, Rennlist, and Porsche communities.

Man, I want that kicked-up-snow photo on the cover of our Central Iowa PCA newsletter-- just sorry we couldn't have published it sooner to find these ba$tard$. I'd still run a blurb about the Fuchs.

Anyway, sorry for your loss. But happy for all of our Rennlist camradery.

87 928S 4 auto "indischrot"
01 986 5 speed "sealgraumetallic"
00 BMW 323i schwarz on rot
Old 02-19-2007, 01:43 AM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by dcmelik
This thread does bum me out, as it does others, but it did show one thing-- maybe someone already wrote this. Look how $%^& cool the Rennlist community is coming together to support you and, frankly, any one of us who is in the same position?

Our friends and relatives who point us and say, "that's the strange one who thinks his car has a soul"-- we all understand that here. And the fact that nkgosselin had such an outpouring of support speaks highly of the 951, Rennlist, and Porsche communities.

Man, I want that kicked-up-snow photo on the cover of our Central Iowa PCA newsletter-- just sorry we couldn't have published it sooner to find these ba$tard$. I'd still run a blurb about the Fuchs.

Anyway, sorry for your loss. But happy for all of our Rennlist camradery.

87 928S 4 auto "indischrot"
01 986 5 speed "sealgraumetallic"
00 BMW 323i schwarz on rot
Very well said! I have been amazed at the outpour of support for those who have had unfortunate experiences such as this...It really sucks, but its also comforting to know that others who share our passion are helping to keep an eye out to try and catch the bastards who do these things. Rennlist is worth EVERY penny!

-Darwin

Quick Reply: stolen. found. broken.