Remaining IceShark Inventory....

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 06:13 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
hmm I would be interested. I actually sent him a 100 deposit that I never got back because unfortunately it was just shortley before his passing. I didn't even bother bringing it up because I thought it was in poor poor taste.
Same here. I figured the family could use it and just left it alone.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Bri Bro
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent
Old 03-06-2007, 09:48 PM
pozican
Racer

Jeremy - Let me know if you make more
Old 03-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Okay guys we have two kits installed on cars right now. We were waiting to get some "time" on them and after three months they have been perfect. SO far they've suffered through some pretty tough winter weather (montana and NJ). As of right now we have seven more harness kits being built and are already spoken for but if you're interested send me a PM or post here and I'll get back with you shortly. I'll be in my California office on Wed & Thursday so I won't have too much time to play on the net until I return.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:28 PM
mrwolfe
Advanced

Definately interested in the battery cables if possible.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:11 AM
cantresjr
Addict
Rennlist Member

i'm interested in full battery and full headlight kit and adj. voltage reg. from robby or jeremy.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:38 AM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

I should be able to do some battery cables- at least the positives- the voltage regs for sure.... also, I have a few Narva H4 90/100's- i've been getting lots of requests, as prices seem to have gone up on them a bit. Also, several misc bulbs, a few grounds, Cibie E-code lenses, etc- you guys might have to use Jeremy for the headlight harnesses though- I MIGHT have one or two, but I'm getting swamped w/PM's for them & there are only a couple & have been promised long ago. I'll do my best & will get back to you guys tommorrow night w/a more certain list, prices, etc...
Old 03-07-2007, 04:08 AM
marcoturbo
Rennlist Member

Always interested in battery and headlights kits.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:09 AM
PEvans
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm interested in Cibie E-codes and bulbs, and positive and negative battery cables.

Also, I'm interested in Dan's instructions for installation and headlight aiming if they exist.

It would be great if Dan's inventory can go into light kits. His stuff seemed to be very popular, and upgraded lighting is essential even for those of us with stock 951s.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:30 AM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MichelleJD
Same here. I figured the family could use it and just left it alone.
Ditto, paid in full for the positive kit.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Robby
Addict
Rennlist Member

How many more out there paid deposits...? His sister tried to track people down for a few months. Their big problem was that some a$$wipe broke into Dan's place, after he died, & stole his computer & THAT is where all of his records were stored. I knew there were one or two deposits out on headlight kits, but didn't know anything about any deposits on battery kits. I'll contact the relative that I did this deal with & see what we can come up with, if anything. I'd like to make good w/everyone, but now I've already bought the stuff. I wish everyone had mentioned this when I first posted these threads a few months ago, but only one person did- about the headlight kits. At this point, though, I can at least put the people who have deposits out in front, giving them priority, since there aren't many cable kits at all anyway. I just hate to buy & then resell something that someone has deposits on already & not make good on the deposit, but at this point, it would come out of my pocket. There might be a few battery kits & I'm sure there are some positive ones. It's also possible to buy the rest of the raw materials & make them, for someone who knows how, but one prob now, from what I understand, is finding the fuses that Dan used in those- they're not regular type fuses, like he used in the headlight kits & are not as easy to find a bit more expensive.

Anyway, how many people out there have deposits in & does anyone know of any others who sent them & didn't get their stuff....? Let's see how many people show in the next few days & I'll see what I can do, but I'll definately make people who have sent deposits a first priority if nothing else- that's the LEAST I can do- at this point, there are two headlight & one battery....
Old 03-07-2007, 10:48 AM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

As far as I am concerned, the matter is closed. You shouldn't have to worry about tying up Dan's loose threads. I am sorry his computer was stolen - I had no idea the family was trying to return deposits. I don't hold YOU responsible at all. I hope everything works out for you!
Old 03-07-2007, 12:34 PM
EVOMMM
Rennlist Member

Received 1,547 Likes on 912 Posts

does anyone have a copy of the install directions i have a kit but no other info
thanks Mike
Old 03-07-2007, 03:44 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by MichelleJD
As far as I am concerned, the matter is closed. You shouldn't have to worry about tying up Dan's loose threads. I am sorry his computer was stolen - I had no idea the family was trying to return deposits. I don't hold YOU responsible at all. I hope everything works out for you!
I feel the exact same way. Robby none of this is you're fault bro so don't worry about it. My sincerest condolences to the family dan was a great guy who did alot for this community. He will be sorely missed.

Money at the end of the day means nothing. I recently lost someone close to me in a freak accident and its hard when someone leaves like that.

atleast he went out doing what he loved. RIP.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:02 PM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Robby
How many more out there paid deposits...? His sister tried to track people down for a few months. Their big problem was that some a$$wipe broke into Dan's place, after he died, & stole his computer & THAT is where all of his records were stored. I knew there were one or two deposits out on headlight kits, but didn't know anything about any deposits on battery kits. I'll contact the relative that I did this deal with & see what we can come up with, if anything. I'd like to make good w/everyone, but now I've already bought the stuff. I wish everyone had mentioned this when I first posted these threads a few months ago, but only one person did- about the headlight kits. At this point, though, I can at least put the people who have deposits out in front, giving them priority, since there aren't many cable kits at all anyway. I just hate to buy & then resell something that someone has deposits on already & not make good on the deposit, but at this point, it would come out of my pocket. There might be a few battery kits & I'm sure there are some positive ones. It's also possible to buy the rest of the raw materials & make them, for someone who knows how, but one prob now, from what I understand, is finding the fuses that Dan used in those- they're not regular type fuses, like he used in the headlight kits & are not as easy to find a bit more expensive.

Anyway, how many people out there have deposits in & does anyone know of any others who sent them & didn't get their stuff....? Let's see how many people show in the next few days & I'll see what I can do, but I'll definately make people who have sent deposits a first priority if nothing else- that's the LEAST I can do- at this point, there are two headlight & one battery....

First of all, i would just like to make it very clear that i was not intending (in anyway) to sound like an a$$. Just because i said 'i also paid in full' doesn't mean that i want the money back, or the product, not at all. As both michelle and john said, this is a closed matter and i also don't hold you (or anyone) responsible for anything.

Just making things clear.

Quick Reply: Remaining IceShark Inventory....