Gorgeous White F40 & F430 Challenge Car

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 07:53 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Depape
yea its my only mod so far ,besides some cosmetic stuff and cup 2 wheels , but ive got a tial waste gate, MBC, 3 bar fpr, welt chips, 968 sways, gauges and some misc stuff sitting in the garage..just havnt had time to put it all on.
i got it from Lindsey racing, and with the magna flow muffler it sounds awsome!!! ...and whent the boost kicks in and the waste gate opens .....all hell breaks lose, (still scares the hell out of me)
Good for you. And you are dealing with a very good vendor with some nice products too. Ive worked with them before and will again in the future too. I dont know if you have the desire too, but with the right mods, a properly tuned car, and not for a lot of money, you could easily keep up and beat some of those Ferrari suckers! That is, if you ran in the same run group. Some food for thought in the future.

Old 10-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Depape
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i sure hope so....im just going to need some bigger suspension mods. ill keep that in mind though..
Old 10-30-2006, 08:11 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

yea i sure hope so....im just going to need some bigger suspension mods. ill keep that in mind though..
Ask Lindsey to help you, they are very good at it. If you need help, you can ask me or anyone else too? Just start a new thread and tell people your goals and how you want to use the car. There are a lot of helpful and expert people on here.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Depape
Racer

yea im trying to figure out my suspension setup for now (dont want to get outrageous.... yet ) im sorta on a budget for now. i should probly start calling lindsey and some other contacts for some expert advice. i started a thread under "racing" a while ago aobut the suspension setups,hopefully i can find out a good one before next track sesion.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:16 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

yea im trying to figure out my suspension setup for now (dont want to get outrageous.... yet ) im sorta on a budget for now. i should probly start calling lindsey and some other contacts for some expert advice. i started a thread under "racing" a while ago aobut the suspension setups,hopefully i can find out a good one before next track sesion.
Start it here under the 944T Forum. People will help you out. Just give them as much as information as you can. I would do it my friend.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Depape
Racer

will do soon, porbly wait a week or so...ive got to take care of the other mods and install them first . i dont want a bunch of stuff laying around my garage
Old 10-30-2006, 08:20 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

will do soon, porbly wait a week or so...ive got to take care of the other mods and install them first . i dont want a bunch of stuff laying around my garage
Im just talking about gathering information my friend, not buying now! Thats ok, Ill let you go. Thanks for the pics. And start a new thread when you are ready

Quick Reply: Gorgeous White F40 & F430 Challenge Car