Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Group Buy 4 Dynatech-Strut Bars & Camber Plates-Get 'em while you can

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 12:45 PM
dynatech
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

facboy,

Let us re-check the shipping cost to Australia, and as soon as we have done that we can send up a paypal request.

Thks,
Sean
Old 11-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Got my UPS notification.....Should get them on Monday. I can guarantee that I'll have pics up that evening but surely someone else will beat me to the punch??????
Old 11-15-2006, 02:12 PM
facboy
Burning Brakes

thanks sean.

Originally Posted by dynatech
facboy,

Let us re-check the shipping cost to Australia, and as soon as we have done that we can send up a paypal request.

Thks,
Sean
Old 11-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Received 64 Likes on 47 Posts

Great, see my comments below

Hey Guys,

Here's the status for everyone's shipments for the group buy:

Crazy eddie: will ship later today. the strut brace & camberplates are complete but we haven't had a chance to re-stamp the M030 spring perches yet. Since you are eager to get your order, even with your car in pieces, we will ship the main order today. The M030 perches to ship in 3-5 days.

Hot dam.... can't wait
Thanks
That is the last of the 944 brackets for now. We still have a few 968 STB's (soloracer please note) in stock and a couple of sets of camberplates in stock.
He will be all over that "like a Ho Bo on a fifty"

Ed, thanks for organizing the group buy.
You are more than welcome
If there are enough strut bars for the 968 after solo, I would be interested in one

Thanks for the update Sean !!

Thanks,
Sean
Dynatech Motorsports
Old 11-15-2006, 03:30 PM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

A 968 Bar!!!!! Thank you Jesus! I knew that praying would help.....So who do I have to sleep with to get my name on that now! Do I contact them directly to get that one reserved?

I just got my notification saying the 951 bar is coming. Thanks for your efforts Ed. I can only imagine the stress something like this puts on a guy - especially when it looked like things weren't going well for the first bit. Makes one feel like they were somehow responsible. Bet there is a weight off your shoulders right about now.

Last edited by SoloRacer; 11-15-2006 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:57 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

[QUOTE=SoloRacer]A 968 Bar!!!!! Thank you Jesus! I knew that praying would help.....So who do I have to sleep with to get my name on that now! Do I contact them directly to get that one reserved?

I just got my notification saying the 951 bar is coming. Thanks for your efforts Ed. I can only imagine the stress something like this puts on a guy - especially when it looked like things weren't going well for the first bit. Makes one feel like they were somehow responsible. Bet there is a weight off your shoulders right about now.[[U]/QUOTE]
Aahhhh... That would be an understatement !!
Glad that it all worked out and thanks guys for your patience not putting a contract out on me

Sean or Scott
I don't know if you saw my last post but I would like a 968 bar if there is one left after Solo
Regards
Ed
Old 11-15-2006, 06:34 PM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Sean or Scott: I just sent payment for the 968 bar. Please confirm that you received it and are shipping. Thanks!
Old 11-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Moook
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Chaps.
I just wanted to put my 2cents worth in...

I realise it seems youve had somewhat of a wait for your kit........

BUT
its well worth the wait....

Ive had my camber plates installed on my 944S2 for over 6 months now . Ive USED the car hard on many track days + all i can say is ,,, GREAT STUFF....

A TOP product.....

The front end of the car is realy "together" . LOADS of people ave been in + driven my car + all have comented on its "together" feeling....

Im realy sorry to hear that Dynatech are shutting up shop.... They defo make a REALY quality product....
Old 11-15-2006, 10:08 PM
dynatech
Instructor

Default Today's update

Latest group buy update:

paralleltangent: drivers side bracket shipped today.

Crazy Eddie: order shipped today. We will re-stamp the M030 perches this weekend.

Josh: your order shipped today (2 STBs)

soloracer: Your order is ready to ship, but I ran into unexpected customs paperwork this morning, and unfortunately I ran out of time. Your order will go out tomorrow.

aribop: Your order should ship tomorrow.

968STB update: I flat screwed up on that one. Scott had previous order commitments for the 3 968 STBs in stock.

Soloracer: we will put you down as the first substitute, if anyone drops out, it goes to you. I'm really sorry - that's what I get for doing things in the middle of the night. I would go ahead and send your money back until we know the order situation - but I would like to avoid multiple paypal fees in case the order does go to you. If you do want me to go ahead and return your money now, please let me know.

Other new orders:
facboy: Got a set of camberplates reserved for you. I will post another note when I get the shipping costs sorted. We do need to know what springs & struts you are running, so that I can make sure that we have the correct spring perches. Also, what is the year and model of your car. Did you know that Scott is an Aussie?

Remaining inventory:
1 more set of camberplates in stock.
Our contract machine shop also has 4 more sets of camberplates in stock over there, but it will take about 3 weeks to get the plating and anodizing done for those.

Footnote:
As Scott has explained, we are shutting down our part-time manufacturing business because we don't have the time or energy to support this effort.

I'm currently starting up a new full-time business to manufacture high pressure waterjet pumps and equipment, which explains why I've been so busy. I have an entire product line to design and develop for pressure ratings at 15,000 psi, 20,000 psi, and 40,000 psi. Got quite a bit on my plate.

After I get my first round of prototypes built, I will start staffing our machine shop and buying more CNC machines (my partner in that venture has already bought a CNC lathe and a CNC mill). Our goal is to build a truly state-of-the-art machine shop.

The good news for Dynatech is that I will have the capability to manufacture Dynatech products in-house, and I will have the staff to handle inventory, assembly, and shipping. With that in mind, early next year I will start looking at the economics of manufacturing the Dynatech product line in my shop. I can't make any promises, but with the machine tools that we are planning to buy, it should be cost effective to resume Dynatech production next year.

Cheers,
Sean
Old 11-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Latest group buy update:

968STB update: I flat screwed up on that one. Scott had previous order commitments for the 3 968 STBs in stock.

Soloracer: we will put you down as the first substitute, if anyone drops out, it goes to you. I'm really sorry - that's what I get for doing things in the middle of the night. I would go ahead and send your money back until we know the order situation - but I would like to avoid multiple paypal fees in case the order does go to you. If you do want me to go ahead and return your money now, please let me know.

Cheers,
Sean
So I guess that means I've got not sloppy seconds, but bloody thirds on the 968 bar

Needless to say just let me know if I win the lottery and one becomes available please
thanks
Ed
Old 11-16-2006, 12:49 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Sean: Don't send the money back right away as aside from the Paypal fees I'm going to take a **** kicking on the exchange rate too. Needless to say I'm a little dissappointed about the bar. It would have been nice to combine the two bars together since you hadn't shipped them out yet. I guess I will wait patiently and cross my fingers.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:29 AM
facboy
Burning Brakes

facboy: Got a set of camberplates reserved for you. I will post another note when I get the shipping costs sorted. We do need to know what springs & struts you are running, so that I can make sure that we have the correct spring perches. Also, what is the year and model of your car. Did you know that Scott is an Aussie?
awesome. i'm actually running stock springs & struts on an 89 951 - so i guess that means m030 springs/struts. whereabouts is scott from?
Old 11-17-2006, 10:45 AM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

No installed pics yet??
Old 11-17-2006, 01:05 PM
blodstrupmoen
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Remaining inventory:
1 more set of camberplates in stock.
Our contract machine shop also has 4 more sets of camberplates in stock over there, but it will take about 3 weeks to get the plating and anodizing done for those.

I`m interested in a set of camber plates .. so If you still got one, put me down for a set..

Josh B sent you an Pm .
Old 11-17-2006, 01:55 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SoloRacer
Sean: Don't send the money back right away as aside from the Paypal fees I'm going to take a **** kicking on the exchange rate too. Needless to say I'm a little dissappointed about the bar. It would have been nice to combine the two bars together since you hadn't shipped them out yet. I guess I will wait patiently and cross my fingers.
Ship them to me if you want and if the guys can change the address. I have a US address. I just go down and carry it across myself, pay the basic taxes (car parts are duty free) and im on my way. Ive still gotta pay for my order, but since stuff is being shipped now im not super worried like I was before. $800USD is a lot while not working

Quick Reply: Group Buy 4 Dynatech-Strut Bars & Camber Plates-Get 'em while you can