Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Ok. Who was it? Viper vs 951

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Hoosier Daddy?
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Perry 951
Good kill... even better that it was witnessed.
That's the best part - it's not like he came out bragging (most would be chomping at the bit to tell a story like that). Witness testimony pulled him out of the woods.
But, Lart you would love Open Road Racing - it's what I found to lessen my urge to street race.

Last edited by Hoosier Daddy?; 07-24-2006 at 06:58 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:33 PM
skene
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy?
...But, Lart you would love Open Road Racing - it's what I found to lessen my urge to street race.
Excuse my ignorance here, but what's the difference betweenthe two?

And nice kill Lart. I'm more of a fan of tricking people into following me through off ramps at highway speeds myself though.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:04 PM
turbo8
Pro

the roads are closed off to public traffic, so you can race on them. all legal and stuff
Old 07-24-2006, 11:30 PM
skene
Burning Brakes

Ah I see. Sounds like a blast then!
Old 07-25-2006, 01:53 AM
Hoosier Daddy?
Racer

Originally Posted by skene
Excuse my ignorance here, but what's the difference betweenthe two?

And nice kill Lart. I'm more of a fan of tricking people into following me through off ramps at highway speeds myself though.
Here's a few pics from the event we did last Oct. http://www.lemcomotorsports.com/ORR.html
Old 07-25-2006, 05:51 AM
Rogue_Ant
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Small Business Partner

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by D944tech
Truly sad. That was very irresponsable and inmature from you lart. That kind of behavior is not expected from a mid 40's man, someone could have been hurt or kill at that rate of speed.
Since he is a grown man, I would think that he already knows about his behavior and doesn't need the 'fun-police' to weed him out on an internet forum...
Did you track down the guy in the Viper as well

Rogue
Old 07-25-2006, 06:45 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rogue_Ant
Since he is a grown man, I would think that he already knows about his behavior and doesn't need the 'fun-police' to weed him out on an internet forum...
Did you track down the guy in the Viper as well

Rogue
I edited your post so you won't sound like such a dumbass.
Here you go:

Since he is a grown man acting like a fugging 21 year old, I would think that he already knows about his behavior and doesn't give a **** if it was sociopathicly criminally negligent, and doesn't need the "fun-police" to weed him out on an internet forum because he's to fugging immature to care anyway...
Did you track down the guy in the Viper as well, because he was acting like just as big of an *******.

There ya go. Now you seem much more mature and intelligent than you appear to be.

Here's larts next picture...or worse, the next picture of an unaware victim who gets in his way, or in the way of you asshats that think street racing is cool.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:56 AM
D944tech
Banned

Originally Posted by ehall
Here you go:

Since he is a grown man acting like a fugging 21 year old, I would think that he already knows about his behavior and doesn't give a **** if it was sociopathicly criminally negligent, and doesn't need the "fun-police" to weed him out on an internet forum because he's to fugging immature to care anyway...
Did you track down the guy in the Viper as well, because he was acting like just as big of an *******.

There ya go. Now you seem much more mature and intelligent than you appear to be.

Here's larts next picture...or worse, the next picture of an unaware victim who gets in his way, or in the way of you asshats that think street racing is cool.

I wouldn't doubt that's lart, someone who drives with so little regatd for human life is a loser.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:26 AM
Rogue_Ant
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Small Business Partner

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ehall
Here you go:

LOL, I will be sure to get your opinion for my next thesis

I did not condone street racing, but rather pointed to the simple fact that it rarely does any good to be a keyboard warrior or scolding a grown man.

Maybe we should call his local news and 'inform' them of the new street racing trend

Rogue
Old 07-25-2006, 12:25 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Everybody (I suspect) gives in to temptation and uses poor judgement periodically, But that fast with traffic...... beyond poor judgement right to criminal. Lart I hope you kill only yourself...

I am gratefull you don't reside in my area
Old 07-25-2006, 12:33 PM
jacklet
Racer

Lart rules!
Old 07-25-2006, 12:36 PM
2bridges
Drifting

When he kills your wife and kids tell me how cool he is

Last edited by 2bridges; 07-25-2006 at 01:11 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:06 PM
951North
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lart, do you have children? Take it to a track man.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:07 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts

As I said before, I am not proud of it , I do not condone street racing, I was a bit of road rage maybe. But I am truly ashame of such act of stupidity. You guys are right someone could have gotten hurt or even kill. Won't happen again for sure.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:33 PM
eclou
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,165 Likes on 574 Posts

For penance, you must ship me all your spare 951 parts. Then you will be absolved.

Quick Reply: Ok. Who was it? Viper vs 951