Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

The Rolex 951 thief is alive and well...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 01:18 PM
SchnellerUmsetzer
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1st Look at that 968 there is not a scratch on it why part it out? Really, I don't know many people with a 968 that is in good conditon that just one day wake up and think "F&%k it honey today I am taking the Porsche apart and selling the **** on ebay?"

I don't need a VIN I bet cash the car is hot!

I am e-mailing him and offering to buy the whole F*^K'en thing! See if he gives me a VIN?
Old 06-28-2006, 01:43 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Received 668 Likes on 448 Posts

Keep us posted.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:07 PM
SchnellerUmsetzer
Drifting

I Offered the guy $12,000 for it as it set minus what he has sold. Told him I live in CT and have a 968 and I am trying to make 1 out of 2( that is a lie but I would like to have a 968 pretty car). Let's see if ole "Tryintomaketherent" bite's off on it and want's to make a deal.

If he does I will have my wife call him from CT drive up there and get the VIN. She is a Court Clerk in a Superior Court in CT and knows cop all over Mass and CT!

I would like to nail Mr. "tryintomaketherent" nuts to wall with 1/4" roofing nails.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Jason_86_951
Drifting

That's a great plan, but that dirtbag reads these boards and is more than likely on to it.

If it is a stolen car he will not likely give out the VIN or even consider a sale on the chassis.
Then again he is a dip****......maybe he is that stupid.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Imflammable
Intermediate

He is getting pranked on skype by Arnold schwarzenegger as we speek....

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do!?"

Old 06-28-2006, 02:40 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

I don't get it.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:18 PM
951North
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Imflammable
He is getting pranked on skype by Arnold schwarzenegger as we speek....

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do!?"

Old 06-28-2006, 06:03 PM
SchnellerUmsetzer
Drifting

eBay sent this message to Aaron Rudroff (blue83944).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

Response from tryingtomaketherent
tryingtomaketherent( 4)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: FORGED PORSCHE 944 TURBO S CLUBSPORT WHEELS (130001514090)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
tryingtomaketherent is the seller.

car is bieng rebuilt, not parted.... sorry
Respond to this question

Responses in My Messages will not include your email address.

Thank you,
eBay

Details for item number: 130001514090
Old 06-28-2006, 06:16 PM
roadrunner
Instructor

Can somebody post the link to the original thread which details Rolex's loss? I was able to read his first post when he discovered was gone, however I saw referrals about a different thread in which he apparently described in more detail what had happened. I did several searches of the board in the weeks afterward but was not able to find anything further, only now did I hear anything about Turby being involved in this as well, or am I way off here?
Old 06-28-2006, 06:28 PM
Blueman33
Pro

"to the original thread which details Rolex's loss?"

all that vanished.

no one new to the board will know what happened
Old 06-29-2006, 10:32 AM
Z-man
Race Director

Originally Posted by 928andRC51
-Morgan Kipper was dealt with by the law and is not in jail now, so his guilt or innocense is not mine to decide in a court of public opinion.
According to what I've read in the news websites, Morgan Kipper is either out on bail and/or on probation until his hearing and trial. Thus the courts have NOT cast their final say on him.

However, consider this:
1. When he was arrested earlier this year was not his first offense regarding trafficing stolen goods.
2. The prosecution has enough evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was running a chop shop.

He may be out for now, but when the trial date comes, he won't have a leg to stand on, IMHO.

Originally Posted by Blueman33
"to the original thread which details Rolex's loss?"

all that vanished.

no one new to the board will know what happened
That thread may have been removed for a number of reasons - legal reasons, the owner of the stolen car didn't want the exposure, or (most scary) there are 'friends of Turby' who somehow managed to get the thread deleted.

As for keeping further information about turby 'hush-hush' here - I don't understand why some feel that is the best thing to do. The best way to stop a thief is to let him know you are on to him. Besides, keeping hush-hush about him may allow him to take advantage of 944 folks who are new to rennlist and don't have this info on him.

My $0.42,
-Z-man.
Old 06-29-2006, 10:37 AM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Z-man
or (most scary) there are 'friends of Turby' who somehow managed to get the thread deleted.

Old 06-29-2006, 01:50 PM
SchnellerUmsetzer
Drifting

Since I cannot fly back to CT right now and beat his ***. I filed a formal complaint to Ebay with a detailed discription of how to find this particular thread. And threatend to have him and ebay investigated by federal investigators. He is attempting to sell parts across state lines that makes it a federal crime.

Why?
1. As stated before "I hate MotherF^&kers like him"!
2. I spent about $2500 on a storage shead unit in CT just to avoid my car coming into contact with A-holes like him.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:51 PM
IPSC
Three Wheelin'

I would have guessed the original thread disappeared because of the multiple "lets go beat Turbys ***" comments. Things best not written on an open Forum.

As for keeping people informed of who a know car thief is, there is nothing wrong with that. Oh yeah he has already been convicted once of car theft so he is a "car thief." The latest go rounds, while still in the allegation stage will undoubtedly lead to more convictions.

From his smugness in the last thread I would imagine he believes he will somehow get off. Maybe some slick criminal defense lawyer has been filling him full of hope or some such nonsense.

For our intents and purposes Morgan Kipper is "a person of interest" to the Porsche community at large. It is good to keep tabs on him and hopefully someone will know of his trial so that the results will be posted for all to see.

IPSC
Old 06-29-2006, 02:00 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SchnellerUmsetzer
Since I cannot fly back to CT right now and beat his ***. I filed a formal complaint to Ebay with a detailed discription of how to find this particular thread. And threatend to have him and ebay investigated by federal investigators. He is attempting to sell parts across state lines that makes it a federal crime.

I don't think it's necessary to report it to Ebay or point them to this forum. As mentioned before, none of us have any evidence of foul play regarding his current ebay auctions. This is a matter best left to the police. Our involvment from, from now on, should be to spead the word: Buyer beware.

Quick Reply: The Rolex 951 thief is alive and well...!!!