Laust Pedersen's vacum adaptor?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 08:20 PM
renvagn
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Laust Pedersen's vacum adaptor?

Hi,
Previously I saw a thread about a custom made adaptor which replaces the old daisy wheel with 4 vac lines going into it, then going into the intake manifold. I can't find the thread after an hour of searching. Also, for a 951 S with two banjo bolts going into the intake, wouldn't I want the adaptor with the two holes and 4 fittings, compared to the one hole and 5 fittings?
Thanks
Old 07-16-2005, 09:13 PM
Sam Lin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...acuum+manifold

Sam
Old 07-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Laust Pedersen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Renvagn, You are right, since you didn’t provide specific information with your check and since I couldn’t correlate your Rennlist name to your actual name, I took a chance and guessed (wrongly) that you wanted/needed the most popular version.
Also I do not make a 2-banjo bolt 4-port version (only a 2-banjo bolt 5-port version), since there did not seem to be a demand for it. The 5th port can easily be plugged or can be used aftermarket items such as vacuum gauge, pressure switch for water injection etc.

I will be more than happy to swap the one you got for the one you need. Just let me know via PM or regular email.

Laust

PS Thanks Sam
Old 07-17-2005, 09:25 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OT" Laust, did you have too send your intake manifold too the company, too have then clolor coat it for you, or did you order the product and apply it yourself? How has it worn?

Quick Reply: Laust Pedersen's vacum adaptor?