Last edited by ian kam; 04-09-2005 at 11:18 PM. Reason: delete thread
Old 04-09-2005, 01:21 PM
ibkevin
Defending the Border
Rennlist Member

Rest In Peace

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ian,
Eric, let's take care of our debts correctly. Same goes to you ian, USER since Apr03 with 356 posts!
Old 04-09-2005, 01:55 PM
ian kam
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as i said earlier I just haven't paid for this year yet ...last year had a paid membership should I post my membership card. #040117-4627 The reason I keep posting this to prove a point. This kind of behavior should not be excepted. Without honesty what is there ??
Old 04-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Porsche-O-Phile
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Honestly, why does this kind of stuff keep getting dragged into the public forums? I don't know the details (and really don't want to) but unless you've tried to reconcile it for awhile and notified the people that really SHOULD handle this (John D, Pete, etc.) is it really appropriate?

I've similarly been ripped off by people on this forum ("users" incidentally, not members - not that there's any connection there. . .) In both cases I tried MANY times to resolve it independantly before resorting to this kind of mudslinging. Sorry to hear it, but you might want to try exhausting some other avenues first.
Old 04-09-2005, 09:04 PM
ian kam
Racer

Look just letting everyone else know to stay clear from dealings until this is delt with. Yes I have tried other options. If a person where breaking into homes in your neighborhood would ya like to be prewarned!!! Or put it down to no its ok if it happens to me it happens to me. Without word of mouth this kind of behavior goes on ... Take my post at that and also to the other party that enjoys rippping others off...this is a great way to spread the word !! Honestly if we are here for one another maybe a little more support and a little less turn a blind eye when **** happens. So if ya dont want to read this post dont open it and move on to the next. That concludes my venting tonight but seriously this is about being a part of a group of people who love to drive and demand excellance in what we drive !! Porsche owners are a special group of people and it just pisses me off to be taken for by someone who says to share the same feelings for a fine car !!
Old 04-09-2005, 09:11 PM
9five1
Pro

Ian~
As I told you in our PM's back and fourth over the last couple of weeks I have no intention of ripping you off, and if you still do not have the money order that I sent to you a couple of weeks ago then I will paypal you money.

This puts me in a crappy position because there is no way for me to get my money refunded for the money order, and now you are telling me that you did not get it, and that I now have to paypal you money as well. Something seems a little off about that to me, but oh well.

Some other things that were left out of Ian's post:
1) He was on vacation when I sent him the money order. Are you sure it is not at the post office?

2) I have had a successful deal with Ian before!

3) His last package took over a month to get to me, I am wondering if this still isn't in transit some place.

~Eric
Old 04-09-2005, 09:38 PM
ian kam
Racer

you have a email 9five1.
Old 04-09-2005, 09:58 PM
RedlineMan
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ummm...

You have to make sure you send things correctly when mailing to/from Canada, expecially in light of recent national security concerns. Regular post can take from 6-12 weeks for parcels. Air mail is much shorter. If no one knew that, this could be an explanation.

Sounds like to me you might BOTH be out the money!
Old 04-09-2005, 10:17 PM
ian kam
Racer

a envelope would never take a month to get here. If lost in the mail is not my problem. I sold somthing to a member that got lost and I prompltly refunded his money. Item showed up at my home later due to wrong address. I always send things with a tracking number..helps set the record straight. 9five1 and I in the middle of resolving this issue I hope...I will keep all iformed on the progress.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:37 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 9five1
Ian~
As I told you in our PM's back and fourth over the last couple of weeks I have no intention of ripping you off, and if you still do not have the money order that I sent to you a couple of weeks ago then I will paypal you money.

This puts me in a crappy position because there is no way for me to get my money refunded for the money order, and now you are telling me that you did not get it, and that I now have to paypal you money as well. Something seems a little off about that to me, but oh well.

Some other things that were left out of Ian's post:
1) He was on vacation when I sent him the money order. Are you sure it is not at the post office?

2) I have had a successful deal with Ian before!

3) His last package took over a month to get to me, I am wondering if this still isn't in transit some place.

~Eric
Ladies and Gentlemen, the other side of the story. He could rightly be starting many threads on paying someone and them demanding to be paid twice.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Rich Sandor
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Always pay a little extra to get a tracking number when sending money orders or items. Especially for stuff crossing the border.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:40 PM
9five1
Pro

Well he has just been paid again on the understanding that this thread get's deleted.

I don't think he is a bad guy NZ, we have done successful deals in the past. I think through some screwup somewhere he didn't get his money order in a timeley matter.

I guess we will see in a couple of minutes when he check's his e-mail, and see's the paypal mail

~Eric
Old 04-09-2005, 10:41 PM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If it was a Postal money order you can get your money back if it is not cashed in a certain amount of time.
Old 04-09-2005, 11:01 PM
ian kam
Racer

Nz whatever always negative arent we!! I have explained a month to get a envelope is not likley...so I have instructed him to cxl the money order and if it does show up I will return it. NZ i dont need money not coming to me honestly !!
Old 04-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Jason_86_951
Drifting

Originally Posted by Rich Sandor
Always pay a little extra to get a tracking number when sending money orders or items. Especially for stuff crossing the border.
Rich,
Shipping from US to CA via USPS there is NO tracking system.
FYI

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: delete this thread