Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Full IceShark Kit On eBay

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 11:31 PM
Adam H
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll certainly let you guys have a stab at it if the auction isn't successful. Thanks.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:23 AM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Adam, maybe you should break the kits apart. Less people are interested in, or have the financial means, to do everything at once. The full battery cables will sell in a heart beat, probably for more than you paid.

Also, remember you can't sell battery cables or the headlight lenses to left hand driving lane/right hand drive owners if you get international interest. They have the battery in rear cubby and need headlight lenses with a reverse cutoff.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Adam H
Pro

I'll probably do that once the auction ends, which isn't too long because I chose the 3-day option.

As for selling to RHD owners, I wasn't planning on it due to shipping constraints, but thanks for the heads-up.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:57 AM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Adam H
As for selling to RHD owners, I wasn't planning on it due to shipping constraints, but thanks for the heads-up.
There are no shipping constraints to international customers. I don't know why people say that. On small stuff like you have you just take it down to the post office so you avoid the brokerage fees UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. charge. Quite easy.

Only issue with international is getting paid in guaranteed USD without racking up a bunch of bank fees. The buyer is paying for all that anyway so you just tell him the lay of the land.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:20 AM
951kid
Advanced

are you really looking for $750 or will you let the auction finish up for less then that?
like maybe $600??
Old 03-18-2005, 12:21 PM
Tom M'Guinn

Rennlist Member

Received 533 Likes on 287 Posts

Ice, if one of us buys the kit, will you support it if needed (short of refunds/returns of course)? I.e., "where the heck does this thing go" kind of questions. I do need a new positive cable and, although still smarting from the public scorn I got when I bought my K-mart headlights, I am curious what the fuss is all about.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:25 PM
Adam H
Pro

You'll see what the fuss is about, maybe even before the box is opened. Then you'll just be amazed.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:41 PM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Tom M'Guinn
Ice, if one of us buys the kit, will you support it if needed (short of refunds/returns of course)? I.e., "where the heck does this thing go" kind of questions.
Sure. There are probably a few hundred other guys/gals that would step up to the plate if I was unavailable for some reason.

I do need a new positive cable and, although still smarting from the public scorn I got when I bought my K-mart headlights, I am curious what the fuss is all about.
Guess I don't know what you mean about that comment and don't want to speculate.
Old 03-18-2005, 01:16 PM
ivai
Burning Brakes

Ice, if one of us buys the kit, will you support it if needed (short of refunds/returns of course)? I.e., "where the heck does this thing go" kind of questions. I do need a new positive cable and, although still smarting from the public scorn I got when I bought my K-mart headlights, I am curious what the fuss is all about.
Tom, I'm not sure if by "what all the fuss is about" you mean you don't know why people would pay so much for lights or the battery cable, but the following thread convinced me about the lights for sure:

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...t+cannons+pics

From what I've heard also, the battery cable helps improve the overall electrical flow in the car (improving internal lighting maybe... sub response, etc) I'm not as familiar with this.

I know that Dan could explain the benefits of the battery cable much better than I...
Old 03-20-2005, 11:12 PM
Tom M'Guinn

Rennlist Member

Received 533 Likes on 287 Posts

This went for a strong price. I really just wanted the battery cables. When might those be available again?
Old 03-20-2005, 11:51 PM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

This went for a strong price. I really just wanted the battery cables. When might those be available again?
Yeah, nice to see. Adam got about what he paid for everything, less the shipping. The winner will be happy with what he gets.

As far as the battery cables, negatives are no problem. The positives have been discussed and I'm taking $100 deposits on a new build. If it happens and you made a deposit, you get 'em. If it doesn't happen everyone gets their deposits back.

Quick Reply: Full IceShark Kit On eBay