Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 05:20 PM
HY M8NC
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Fuel Pressure Gauge mount on Aftermarket FPR

Hey Rennlisters-has anyone mounted their Fuel Pressure Gauge directly to an aftermarket Fuel Pressure Regulator? Mine is an Aeromotive FPR running to a CEP Fuel Rail. I want to mount the Gauge to the Regulator pointing straight up so I can look at it while adjusting. Hoping someone has the magic list of fitting part numbers for a clean look.

Thanks in advance!!

Old 07-19-2019, 08:44 PM
User 41221
Banned

Received 172 Likes on 107 Posts

Just a thought here... how about having a port available for it that you can connect to when you need to see the fuel pressure or adjust it? My guess is the gauge itself really doesn’t add a lot of daily value. The closer you mount that gauge to the headers, the more likely the heat will affect it and those mechanical gauges are not the last word in “high quality manufacturing”.

Bonus points for style by getting one more thing out of the engine compartment!
Old 07-20-2019, 01:38 AM
shortyboy
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts

I have the same CEP rail and used an Aeromotive AFPR. The gauge should mount onto the the front on the regulator without an adapter, just a but Teflon tape. Adjust with vacuum line off regulator, set to 43.5psi / 3bar, tighten and that should do it.
Old 07-21-2019, 03:47 AM
Humboldtgrin
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I set mine up with the dampener on the front of the fuel rail and a Marshall anti vibration fuel pressure gauge mounted off the dampener. I have a photo of my setup in my posted photos but I can’t seem to download a photo of it now.

Quick Reply: Fuel Pressure Gauge mount on Aftermarket FPR