86 944 NA parts for sale - to much to list

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Monte951
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 86 944 NA parts for sale - to much to list

Hello all!
I bought a used 86 944 NA to play with and rob of a few peices for my 951. I'm pretty much done so the rest (and it's a lot ) shall go.
My number is 910-616-4200 if you have urgent questions, otherwise PM me
I'll hold any parts for the first person to call dibs.

The 86 is mechanically in good condition. engine turns over but will not fire to to fuel delivery, (probably the fuel pump) The interior is the tan but has some serious issues with the sun. The drivers seat is the two switch power seat and would need to be reuphostered. The passenger seat is not power and also needs to be redone.

No aftermarket stuff, no race stuff, never had any.
The engine parts are good.
The electrical stuff is good. I know of a few things that wouldn't work so they won't be sold.
The DME unit is good, relays fuses are good.
The interior is rough but some peices are definately salvageable.
The Body is straight for the most part. The car is very faded but the panels are all in decent/good condition. Somebody bondo'd the nose panel to the fenders but i can cut it out if needed.

To much stuff to list so call or PM me. i'll be around all day and answer any questons i can.

I'll accept any resonable offer for any part. we'll work out shipping...

-Brad "Monte951"

Pics soon to follow! I posted this in the 951 section as well, I'll be making a list of stuff all day and a list of the sold or not good enough for sale parts as well.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:32 AM
Monte951
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know what, feel free to call me urgent or not, 910-616-4200 ask for Brad or leave message. I'll be around all day today then after 6 wendsay and thursday and then all weekend. Car and parts are in Calabash, NC. I don't mind shipping items if i can. Pick up if fine as well. Thanks!

Quick Reply: 86 944 NA parts for sale - to much to list