Notices
944 & 944S Forum 1982-1991

Parting out my 86 944(or whole car)-You Pull it-Morrisville, pa (19067)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 11:24 AM
djf2005
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parting out my 86 944(or whole car)-You Pull it-Morrisville, pa (19067)

here we go folks, this is a great little porsche with alot of new parts, so come get em

1986 944

MOTOR AND TRANS GOOD!!!!

4 cyl manual
leather
power everything
sunroof (power) & removable also

the good-

over 5k in new parts. (done at delta V motorsports in Richmond, va, 804-355-4440)

new TRANSMISSION (used from parts heaven)
new trans mounts
new trans coupler
new brake pads/sensors
new rotors
new gearshift lever
new 600$$$$ Z RATED TIRES
FACTORY RIMS NO MARKS ON THEM

the headlights which pop up function perfectly. this is unusual for this age and make.

was running fine, and of course, after all the $$ put in, the head gasket blew, so its not worth fixing to me now i want it gone w a little $$ back

all of the above listed parts are great, the rest of it can be discussed, whatever you need let me know.

the interior front 2 seats are trashed, the rear are NEWLY UPHOLSTERED AND READY TO BE PULLED

most of the control *****, such as the temp control, etc etc, are gone or broken.

cosmetically outside, the body isnt horrible. it does need work, but if you have a wrecked 86 944 and need a shell to throw your engine in, this could work for you. dont get me wrong, its not good, or great, theres some rust, dings, and a couple nice dents, but its salvageable.
the front bumper has a nice dent in it, as well as the rear bumper needing to be properly attached as it has worn off w/ time.

there is other damage/wear that coincides with its age.

thats about it.

first come first serve. thats it. call or email w/ what u want, well agree on price, and ill meet you to pull it

NO SCAMMERS DONT EVEN TRY

thanks for looking. 484 467 0410 leave message ill get right back

the vehicle is at my yard in morrisville, i am avail m-f btwn 2-4 pm to meet as well as most times on the weekends.

THE TRANS IS NON LSD.

THANKS FOR LOOKING

I HAVE ABOUT 10 PICS I CAN EMAIL UPON REQUEST.

also, i am willing to sell the whole thing (BUT FOR PARTS ONLY)
and would want around 2k for all of it.

If it gets parted as listed and desired i will exceed that by double or more.

take care

Quick Reply: Parting out my 86 944(or whole car)-You Pull it-Morrisville, pa (19067)