944 & 944S Forum 1982-1991

Its time... 1986 944 for sale (not done) with extra block and more

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 05:10 PM
EricMcIntire
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Its time... 1986 944 for sale (not done) with extra block and more

okay if you've been on the boards you know the story if not here goes. I got a 1986 porsche 944 with 176k, this summer with a bad motor (cyl. 2 bearing was shot) I bought a newer motor 88 motor (few extra horsies) (100k miles) off of this very board. beautiful motor (painted and matches car) there are plenty of pics. the motor is 90% done. it is in the car and mounted up and most of the parts are mounted as well... theres probabally only 4 hours of work left to be done. the exterior of the car is very nice however not flawless.. of course you would be comming to see the car before you bought it but it was recently painted (not a perfect job but its still very beautiful) the interior is very nice except one tear in driver's seat and 2 dash cracks. it is a 5 speed. you also get the old motor and all the extra parts.. the block is good for rebuilding. heres what I want: $2100, or a newer, reliable car that gets at least 26mpg highway that will get me across country.. I am located in NE MA... here are some pics. please email me with offers, middletonb4you@aol.com
Attached Images      

Quick Reply: Its time... 1986 944 for sale (not done) with extra block and more