Notices
944 & 944S Forum 1982-1991

944 For Sale

Old 08-31-2004, 09:55 PM
'bryan'
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 944 For Sale

Unfortunately college is quickly approaching, and with it my need for a more, dare I say, "practical" car. So I need to sell my car to make a down payment on a larger, newer vehicle. Here's the info:

1987 Red on Tan, auto. Interior is in very good condition, a few small dash cracks but other than that its very nice. Exterior looks very good as well, not perfect, as this is the original paint, but its nice. Wheels are original, as is most of the car, with a few exceptions. I've added a Becker 220 CD player which as most of you know is stock in newer 911's and Boxsters. I chose this as it looks stock and even says Porsche on top. The other thing I've done is have the windows tinted, which has greatly cut down the interior heat after being parked and also looks very nice. It currently has 136,000 miles on the clock, with many more to go. I've only ever run premium in this vehicle, and it starts, idles and runs flawlessly. Maintenance has always been kept up with and I have plenty of records to back it up. Recently replaced items include: rack and pinion, passenger side control arm, ac condenser and receiver drier. It now only needs the heat control panel to have working AC. Tires have a decent amount of tread on them, and the oil has just been changed. This car has few flaws for its age, the usual small stone chips up front, and a small scrap on the top side of the bumper, which is only readily evident upon inspection. Oh yeah, the sunroof gear is stripped, but the roof seals perfectly and does not leak. Overall this is a great, reliable vehicle and I hate to see it go, but circumstance has called for it. My loss is your gain.

I'm asking $3500, which considering what I have in it, is honestly a good deal. I realize you never make money, and rarely break even on a car sale, and I'm definitely losing money here, but as I stated before, I really need this as a downpayment on another car. Pictures are available upon request.

Ashley Ellison
304-619-9081
ziominix@yahoo.com
Old 08-31-2004, 10:00 PM
'bryan'
Advanced

A few pics
Attached Images   
Old 09-04-2004, 11:06 PM
'bryan'
Advanced

bump
Old 09-05-2004, 08:41 PM
Jim 944S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not in the market personally, but it may help if you tell people where you are!!!

Jim 1987 944S
Old 09-05-2004, 10:01 PM
prophesized
Instructor

yeah where are you located?
Old 09-06-2004, 10:21 PM
'bryan'
Advanced

Yeah, my bad. I'm in Summersville, WV. So if your somewhere on the east coast, we can arrange meeting part of the way or whatever.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 944 For Sale