944 & 944S Forum 1982-1991

Black Stone Guards

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 06:35 PM
jgaylord
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Stone Guards

I've searched this forum and a good portion of the internet for black stone guards but no luck. Info on this forum says a guy named Harvey Peck makes them and can do black but I can't find him or them. I'm just intersted in trying black ones on the rear fenders before the wheel. I have access to a shop that cuts vinyl and was wondering if anyone could post a template of one? A scan of just the backing would be good enough. If I had that i could get them cut for $20 a pair and if they come out good would share at cost. Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?
Old 09-08-2004, 07:42 PM
autounion1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm up for it, as I posted the same question in the 944t forum this morning. I already removed the old stone guards, but I would like to find the black ones like on the old 911's. Could you email me if you get any more information....thanks jamesmanfredi@hotmail.com thanks, James
Old 09-08-2004, 10:00 PM
ELLSSUU
Geaux Tigers!
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

I've been thinking about cutting my own out of sheet magnet. That way if I don't like them off they come. Or if I only want them for spirited drives on they go. Flexibility.

Quick Reply: Black Stone Guards